The last Card!

Zazuka nodded. "It wasn't stupid only unplaned. Who is to say you can't reach the heavens on broomstick." She said little dreamly. Zazuka looked at the sky again. She let the suttle light of the weak sun play across her glasses. "You can laway take comfort in the fact that she is watching you." Zazuka added. She always believed that a dead loved one will always be with someone in some shap or form. Unfoutunatly Zazuka didn't have a dead loved one. She didn't have live loved ones, not in her family at least. She knew that Andy would come back for her if anything ever happened to her.

"Ellie it wasn't stupid!" Harri said forcefully yet soothingly "It was the grief! It's hard Ellie, it's not something thats going to go away over night, you have to work at it! I mean look at me I'm still working at it!" Harri said smiling "I mean I still do silly things, but there not out of stupidity! When you loose someone you love you think silly things will make it better! They don't but you think they do!" Harri said still hugging Ellie. She realised alot of things about her self in the past few minuets she had spoken to Ellie. A few home truths had come to her.

Ellie smiled weakly, she would like to think that her mum was up there watching over her. Ellie pulled Zazuka into the hug then too, she was lucky Zazuka had found her or else she would proborbaly be dead!
"You know.. i seen her" Ellie mumbeled, thinking and knowing the other two proborbaly didnt understand her!

Harri smiled as Zuka joined the hug "What do you mean you've seen her?" Harri asked tipping her head to the side in confusion.

"Well.." Ellie began as tears renewed themselfs!
"After id.. fell of my broom. I sort of drifted off, and my mum, she was there! She told me it wasnt my time to go, to die, and lead me back to life! I was dying you see!" Ellie explained, knowing she sounded completely nuts, she was just saying what she had seen, or thought, or lived, like in her head!

Zazuka hugged then both and smiled brightly. "I think she means she has seen her in her mind or that her mother has come to her." Zazuka said trying to be helpful. She knew that things like that could happen.

Harri smiled as Ellie spoke "That sounds amazing!" she said comfortingly "Did you feel like you got to say goodbye properly?" Harri asked, she was still felt guilty for not saying goodbye to Emma and hoped Ellie had had this satisfaction.

Ellie smiled and nodded her head, Zazuka was kind of right!. "Kind of" She said wiping her tears. "It was like a mini Ellie that i felt i had no control over, so i didnt really do anything merely stood there and let her hug me and say Goodbye and that she loved me and to tell dad and simon she loved them too! It felt good to see her though, because last time i seen her was Christmas holidays and we barely said goodbye!" She finished with a small smile, it may only have been a dream, or her imaginatio running wild as usual, But Ellie was sure it was realy and was glad she had seen her mum, one last time!

Harri smiled, glad her best friend had had the oppertunity she would never get "Did it make you feel any better?" Harri asked gently "Because you know she's watching over you. Don't you?" Harri said.

Zazuka smiled wide. "That's so... Wow. I wish I had someone in my family that would come back for me like that. You are really loved." Zazuka said a little sadness in her voice. She hoped no one found it though. She didn't want to burden anyone with her past.

Ellie thought about the question, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Not really, i mean it will be better in th..the long run i g..g..guess.. but ju..ju..just now i still d..dony really b..bel..believe it" Ellie said, stuttering as her crying and breathing became faster, she hadnt told anyone that, that she still didnt believe her mum was dead, but it felt better to ger it of her chest! And Harri was her best best friend and she had always known that if she was going to tell anybody about it, it would be Harri, she trusted her loads! Zazuka had also been a good friend lately! Everybody would proborbaly think she was weird, for not beleiving her mum was dead, it still hadnt really stuck, but she knew when it finally set in it would be somewhat a comfort to know she got to see her one last time, but for now it just made her more upset really!
She had liked seeing her mum, for what she knew was the last time, but she still couldnt accept it, mad as it sounded!

Ellie listened to what Zazuka said while realising she didnt know anything about Zazuka, she had heard a hint of sadness in her voice! "I..It was m..m..mad really" Ellie said through tears, she wanted to ask Zazuka about herself, but from the sadness in her voice she knew it must be a tender spot, Ellie couldnt help herself though, Zazuka and Harri had listened to her rabbeling on about her troubles and she wanted to help Zazuka with hers, if there were any!
"Zuka" She bagan, not knowing exactly what to say, "I don't know anything about you! Tell me about yourself" Ellie said smiling as tears continued to roll down her face.

Zazuka smiled and pulled her overly long sleeve over half her hand. She started to whip Ellie's tears "It's nothing really. I'm ok with it now because of all the beliefs that are set by the chirch in Willow's Rain I can never go home. My parents and siblings hate me because it too. My magic sort of made me a demon child in thier eyes." She said tring to make it sound like it was no big deal but there was a rasp in her voice. "It's natural not to belive that someone close to you is not really dead and really thier not. Not as long as you still remember them." Zazuka said. She wanted to chinge the subjet quickly. It was really something that no one needed to worry about, her past.

Ellie smiled at Zuka as she wiped her tears, she wanted to believe there was nothing wrong but she knew there was something!
"Willows Rain? Is that your home?" She asked Zazuka in the most soothing voice she could manage through tears, she didnt want to press the subject too much but wanted Zazuka to know she could talk to Ellie!

Zazuka nodded. "Yes and it's really pretty geologicly. Especially in the spring." She said remembering all the willows and how they seemed to come back to life. All the emerld in the sky above her head always made her feel like she was in a canopy in the jungle. She had many adventures in her own head away from the small town. "Not importent though. None of it is." She said with almost a bright smile. She kept whiping away the tears.

"Sounds Lovely" Ellie said with a smile, It did sound lovely and she had decided not to press Zuka anymore!
"How are yous all today anyway?" Ellie asked Harri and Zazuka with a samll smile, her tears were still falling but she was trying to stay strong!

Harri sat in a trance like state as Zuka and Ellie spoke, she listened intently as Zuka spoke of her home and her family. She didn't think the way Zuka was treated was nice but knew better then to persue touchy issues. She snapped out of her trance when Ellie spoke "My day has been good. Well except when I found out about you being hurt, then it turned bad but now it's good again!" Harri said playfully. "Actually I have something to show you!" She said looking at Ellie and grabbing her sketch pad, she flicked through the many colourful pages untill she found the drawing. It was a cartoon picture of Harri and Ellie together and said 'Best Friends!' in neat curly writing over it. It was quite a good picture and Harri and Ellie were easily recognised. The background was of them in the forest, Ellie holding her wand outstretched with light spiralling from the tip and Harri standing next to her. Both of them had their famous silly grins on their faces. "What do you think?" she asked Ellie and Zuka.

Ellie looked at the picture Harri was showing them, "Harri, its amazing" Ellie said, grinning and her eyes sparkeling, Harri was a brilliant drawer and her and Harri were easily recognised in the drawing, the night they were in the forest!
"Its brilliant" Ellie said again, grinning and laughing at the grins on there faces in the picture. "Youre an amazing drawer" She told Harri truthfully.

Zazuka's eyes went wide behind her glasses. "Wow you are really good Harri." She said in a gasping voice. Zazuka ment it and she was a fan on graphic novels so she knew good drawing. She wondered if they would ever done those grins again. Everyone seemed to be going though something awlful in thier lives. Zazuka too was trying to not let the fact that her parents never wanted to see her again affect her but it was difficult.

Harri grinned glad of the good reception "Thanks guys!" she said smiling broadly "You can have it if you like!" she said preapering to rip to rip it out if Ellie wanted it. "I'll do one of us three next!" she said smiling and trying to remember to do the drawing later.

Ellie grinned "Kool" She said, "Well, does anyone know a spell were we could make a copy?" She asked, not wanting to take the original away from Harri

Zazuka smiled everyone seemed to have cheered up now. "That's cool your don't really have to include me in all this though." looking down shyly.

Harri smiled "No but I'm sure somone will know!" Harri said glad she too could have a copy. Then Harri looked at Zuka "Of corse I have to include you! Your a really good friend to me!" Harri said and smiled broadly at Zuka, it was true Zuka had been there for her when she needed someone.

"And me" Ellie added with a grin, it wast true, Zazuka, Like Harri, had been there for her when she really needed her!

Zazuka felt warm though it was cool day. "Thanks guys I do try to help where I can.' She said with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Your both awsome friends." She said happely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back