The Last Airbender!

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
So I don't know how many people watch Avatar the Last Airbender on Nickelodeon but I thought I would post this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-egQ79OrYCs

It's the most up to date and awesome Trailer for the movie, anyone who hasn't watched Avatar the Last Airbender... really should!

Oh and it's really childish not to watch it just because it's a cartoon, though the movie and this trailer are both Live Action!

I loved that show. ^_^
I have all three seasons. xD
Yay Avatar movie! ^_^ Though the fact that they made the avatar a white guy still annoys me. :tut:

Nicolas King said:
I loved that show. ^_^
I have all three seasons. xD
Yay Avatar movie! ^_^ Though the fact that they made the avatar a white guy still annoys me. :tut:
I have all three seasons Too! I love that show and watch it often!

It did annoy me but I'm kinda okay with it now that I've been seeing the trailers

I love that show, but I haven't watched in a while. Might get the seasons. But when Avatar the movie came out I thought that was the last airbender live movie. Haven't seen Avatar yet but I confirm that it wasn't and I can't wait to see The last airbender!

I love that show! Unfortunately I do not have any of the seasons :(

I am so going to see the movie! *runs around*

I need to get around to seeing the Lightning Thief, too. xD

I loved Avatar: The Last Airbender. I used to get up on Sunday mornings to watch it with my siblings. It reminded me of when I was a kid and used to do the same thing :lol:

I can't wait until the movie comes out. I was worried at first when I heard Shyamalan (sp?) was directing it, but it looks really good :) The trailers are making me really happy :woot: !!

OHMYGOSHILOVEDTHATSTUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't have the channel it's on at home though :(

SOEXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know the exact release date for the movie?
'cuz I'm too tired to try to look it up myself. :tut:

No0o0o0o!
So far away! :(
I've been waiting for this movie for over a year! Since theatre trailers and rumours were all I had to go on! :(

I know the feeling, they announced the movie a few years ago at the end of Avatar Book two (Complete DVD Collection) and we still have to wait... so unfair...

I would imagine all three, but can't say for sure.

Well Nickelodeon and Paramount have signed Shamalan for all three, this is of course the first book

I don't really like the guy playing Zuko.... Not sure why....

I LOOOOOOVE Ume's eyes though..... sooooo Blue, I think they're contacts? o_O

I love the show!! Used to watch it all the time before the channel stopped coming on my tv. I hope the movie is released here because I would really like to watch it

I'm assuming they're doing each of the three books, and this one will be water... it'd be crazy cramming the whole show into one movie o_O And it would be uber disappointing. Probably fail almost as bad as the movie adaptation of a series of unfortunate events.

I am EXCITED for the movie. Woooo!

If it were all 3 books, the trailer would for sure show him bending all four elements.
I'm soo excited!!

I dont think its coming out in Australia til September. Dang it!

Not going to lie, I was extremely disappointed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back