The Language Club

"Quella age as-tu?" Amy suggested helpfully. "Then you could reply 'j'ai onze ans' which means 'i am eleven'" Amy finished smiling.

Violet breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Amy! Hah, now I've been exposed as a not-very-good speaker of French. Oh, dear," she added sarcastically.

Arnold listen as they speak french "I wish I had bought some parchment and quill" he said jokingly "Well, compare me to you" he said to Violet and smiled "You both are great, and I really great you've teach me quite a lot" he said to them both "Thank you" he added softly and smiled at them both

"No probs Violet" Amy said grinning at her friend. She was so glad to have found someone that spoke french to such a good standard. She was feeling more and more at home here every day. Amy smiled at Arnolds words "Its my pleasure!" she beamed at him. "You know if you ever want to do some extra practise I'd love to help" she suggested, still smiling.

Violet smiled and nodded. "I'm glad to be of assistance," she said. She looked around the room. Everyone else was quiet. She blushed bright red and looked at her feet. Their conversation had been the loudest thing to happen.
"Oh, um, don't mind us, everyone." she said, feeling more awkward by the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back