The Language Club

Alice Fuego

Alice had decided to hold the first Language club meeting in the room of Requirment. She had found that her english had really improved since she had gotten in New Zealand. When she came in front of what was said to be the room she walked in front of it. Thinking the whole time that they need a place to learn languages. Once she had walked in front of the door, Alice saw a door appear.

Alice walked into the room, the room looked really cool. There were flags from different countries around the world and words written in different languages were on the wall too. In the centre of the room were what look like arm chairs and on each a little notebook with the language club on it. Alice smiled. She had sent everyone in the Club an owl telling them where the meeting was going to be held. She sat down in the chair facing all the other chairs and the door and waited for others to arrive.

Ginny walked lazily to the seventh corridor. she paced three times infornt of the walll thinking I need to go to the language club meeting. She walked thorugh the door and found she was early and only a girl was there. 'Hi. Am i in the right place?' she asked curiosly.

"Oui, you are en the right place." Alice said "I'm Alice, come and sit. We can wait for the others to come." Alice said to the girl

'Great.' ginny said, skipping to a chair and sitting quietly on it. 'How many others are we waiting on Alice?'

Blane walked to the seventh floor corridor. He walked in front of the room of requirement and thought about what he needed. I need a place where the Language club is held he thought and once he had walked in front 3 time a door appeared. he walked in and knew he was in the right place. He saw two girls and saw that he knew one of them "Hey Ginny. I'm going to go sit down." He said as he passed Ginny and went to sit on one of the chairs. He picked up the notebook and smiled. "You must be Alice, the person who runs the club." Blane said to the girl he didn't know.

Kiera walked into the room of requirements with a bright smile on her face. "Hey everyone!" she said to the group though the only person she really knew was Ginny. "How are yall today?" she asked happily.

'Hi Blane, keira. There's huit others coming,' ginny said trying to copy what Alice had said though she had no idea what it meant really.SHe did a terrible try and burst out laughing after it.

Kiera smiled a friendly smile. "It nice to meet you Blane." she said as she looked at the notebook he was holding up. She picked hers up and looked at it. "Wow youre right Blane these are cool!" she said as she examined hers more carefully.

Grande walked into the ROR and saw that already quite a few people had all ready arrived. He saw that he knew a few of them. He walked towards the chairs. "Hey everyone!" He said to ther other. He went over to his cousin and gave her a hug. "Bonjour Alice, Ca va, ma petite cousine?" Grande said breaking the hug and going to sit down.

"Oui, ca va" Alice replied to Grande. "We are only waiting for 6 others if they don't come then we will have to begin without them."

'What are we learning first? And how is everyone getting notebooks?' ginny asked. she looked round but didn't rrally see any apart from the ones on the chairs. 'Wait a sec,' she jumped up and there was her notebook on the floor behind her chair. 'oops' she blushed and she picked it up and sat again.

"I thought we might just begin with the basics. We also start with French." Alice said "Just introducing yourself. Its facile"

'Oh, ok. Just to let everyone know, i'm am completely useless at french,' ginny said,really to herself. she flicked through the notebook. 'You're right.These are quite good.'

Grande picked up his own notebook and look at it. "These are pretty awesome." Grande said "Who else is suppose to be coming?"

'I think maddiie said something about coming. Not sure.' Ginny answered.

Maddiie was sweating because she was all the way down the grounds level. She had totally forgot about the language club meeting. She went running all the way to the 7th floor, phew wish we had a elevator she though. "Okay who do I do this, okay I'm looking for the Language club." she paced three times back and fourth until a door appear. She open and was relief that she did it right the first time, "Hola mi genet," she said greeting her friends. As she found a seat next to Ginny, "What I missed she" whisper in her ear.

'Nothing, maddiie. we were just talking about these.' ginny gestured her hand to the notebook she held. 'We're still waiting for the others'

"Oh okay." She looked at Grande, than stood up to greet him. "Hey you." she kissed him lightly, "This must be your cousin?" she said turning to see Alice. "Hola, Alice nice to meet you, I'm Maddiie."

"Yes that is my cousin." Grande said standing up. He took Maddiie's hand "Come sit with me, so we can get this meeting started." Grande said as he let go of Maddiie's hand went to sit down in the chair he was sitting in before.

"Okay." she sat down next to Grande. Than waved Ginny over here, "Come sit here." she said patting the next chair next to her.

'If you insist,' ginny replied jokingly, making her way quickly to the chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back