The Hog's Head

(((No Problam, now for lucious to respnd....)))

Lucius gasped as the spell hit him in the chest with massive force, his body convulsing violently. He was too old for this, and he dropped his wand, collapsing to the floor, his eyes flaring in rage.

"Incarcerous." Nicolas stated, tieing Lucious up, he then turned to the group of bystanders, looking at the man bleeding violently he bowed his head slightly, he probably would not make it. But nonethelass he began to chant the healing spell.

Deidre shook violently in anger and shock as she looked at the man who had been harmed, her face pasty white. She pointed her wand at Lucius Malfoy.

If she had not been backed up, she would have died. And Drage had still gotten away.

Angrily she shook her head. She had been amazingly stupid.

"A little help?" Nicolas murmured in between the song like spell that was slowly helping the man, although he still feared it may be too little, too late.

Deidre nodded, looking at last towards Lucius. He was an old man, and he was going nowhere.

She began to chant the healing spell also, hoping that the man would be alright. Please, don't die, she thought. It was all of her fault.

Pocketing his wand again and slowly rising to his feet Nicolas kept his head bowed, "He's gone." he stated with a fierce sense of finality in his tone.

Deidre's face was a pale white, so unnatural for its usual brown, her mouth hanging open in shock. She was still registering what had happened. This man, this innocent, was dead because of her rash action. With a little help from Lucius Malfoy, of course.

Tears welled in her eyes as she stared back at Nicolas, speechless.

"Don't blame yourself." Nicolas said half-heartedly, "You've caught a Death Eater after all." he pointed out, "I suppose this is part of the job."

Deidre knew that his words were true, but she continued to beat herself up for the man's death.

The pub was silent as she found a black cloak, putting it over the dead man. "What are we going to do about him?" she whispered quietly. "About both of them, I mean."

"The dead will be dealt with, that is not our work." Nicolas stated, "Oblivators will be here soon, I figure and will restore the pub and obviously these people's memories." he continued, "And as for the scum we've wasted these robes on, well, the Wizengamot will deal with him."

Deidre's lip trembled slightly, but she hid it, her expression blank. "Let's get this filth to the Ministry. Do you want me to take him?"

"Deidre, don't blame yourself for this, you saved many people tonight." Nicolas said in a softer tone, "If you desire you may bring Lucious to the Ministry yourself."

Deidre nodded, not saying any more. She lifted the old man up, who groaned in agony. Serves him right.

Her eyes wide, she grabbed onto Malfoy's shoulder, disapparating the both of them to the ministry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back