Closed The Hideaway Club

Amaya finished her pizza, looking to Elliot standing nearby and motioning him over. "Look, Kace, I knew you weren't mad at me. I can understand that you were upset about what happened." She bit her lip. "You don't have to apologize to me. I still think you acted like an idiot, but I get why, and nothing's changed. I still have your back. The cinnamon roll, though," She looked to Elliot. "I'm not Lily, but I can still tell the way you've been acting with him has hurt his feelings." She nudged Kace's foot. "Apologize to Elliot, and let's all go back to the others. You don't have to be happy about it, but at least try talking with him. You haven't said much to each other, have you?" She raised a brow, challenging him.

Baron had the same question as what Katy mentioned but he preferred not to ask his mum. She already felt guilty that she kept this secret from the Slytherin. He shrugged at it. "Nah, they just did not want us get worked up at it,probably." He listened as Tomas joined the group while Wendy brought in food and drinks. In the distance, he could see Elliot gazing on Amaya and his twin.He turned his attention to Wendy when she mentioned his father. "Wendy, Mr. Corelli..my dad..What's his name?" He may look cool and calm at the discovery but his voice somehow softened at the mere question of the old man. He considered going over to Kace and offered him a drink.

Tomas nodded in response to Katy and jokingly said, ''Just don't do long distances.'' He reckoned he was only feeling a bit queasy because he hadn't used apparition ever since the exam last year and guessed that he would've been fine had he done it more often. If only one was allowed to apparate in Hogwarts - he would not have to take the grand staircase to head down for breakfast anymore. He listened to Baron and frowned at what he said. ''Well that backfired then, didn't it? Because one of you is definitely worked up about it,'' he replied with a nod towards where the other twin currently was to indicate that he meant him who was worked up about it. He couldn't really understand why Wendy was trying to defend the father but figured that she had had her reasons to do so, so didn't ask her about it. Besides, he shouldn't be the one questioning why she was defending the Baron's father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back