Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
A hefty punching bag hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room. It sways a bit, not much unless punches were thrown at all sides. She checked the bag, gripping the top and pulling it down to make sure it was secure. She did it once, twice and three times testing the straps it hangs from. With the use of magic Violet set everything up alone. It's the first time she did it on her own without the help of her stepfather or Aciano. They'll be happy to know she did a decent job and that she was getting back to boxing again. The girl stepped back, pulling her hair into a pony tail. One hand went into the glove and then the other. Violet bounce on her toes, warming up her feet. Warming up her arms to get ready to punch. One swing, then two. Violet hit the gloves together and it was on. Violet boxed the bag as if she were training for a fight. Really, boxing was a form of exercise that she picked up from Sirius and Aciano. She already feeling sore since it's been so long since she last boxed. Violet prepared to box through the soreness at least for a good hour or two.

Adorah was taking the time to walk through the castle lately. It was a form of exercise but allowed her to remain inside, away from the sun that burned her. She was part of the unfortunate pale crowd that sunburned relatively easily. As she walked along the hallways, she would interact with portraits here and there. Even though they weren't truly alive, portraits still had some of the most interesting stories, and some of the paintings had been there quite a long time. She had just finished talking to a woman who was serving tea to her children when she decided to keep moving. She was in a more abandoned part of the castle at this time of day and wondered what room she was near. As she opened the door, she saw a girl punching a thick bag intensely. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt," she said as she put her hands up. She wasn't sure if the girl was exercising or preparing for something else, but she found it odd that someone was doing such a muggle activity in the school.

Interrupted by another, Vi is forced to stop plowing blows into the punching bag. Glisten from sweat and slightly out of breath, Vi rolled her eyes at the intruder. "Are you though? Are you really sorry," the Slytherin huffs, as she paces back and forth trying to catch her breath. The soreness didn't slow her down, matter of fact it fuled her. She kept on going only to be forced to halt her progress. Violet should've expected someone to find her in here. If she had prepared a little more for this session maybe she would've come up with an idea to place a sign outside the door. Or use her wand to ward off anyone from finding her. A little too late now, the Slytherin face the bag once more. "If you're going to stay and watch, stay out of my way. That's a fair warning, if you get hit don't say I didn't warn you," the Slytherin jumps back into boxing mode. Bouncing on her toes, Vi jabs the side of the bag before transitioning to calculated swings by her next bounce.

Last edited:
Adorah was taken aback when the girl looked at her and responded relatively rudely. Her eyes widened as she bit her lip and then squinted. She crossed her arms and leaned against the doorway as she the girl told her to get out of the way. Adorah wasn't sure what she was doing. She had never seen this activity before and found it pretty peculiar. Sighing, Adorah decided to stay and walked into the room, sitting on the floor along a wall. The rhythmic punching was soothing in a weird way. "Are you do this for fun, or is it just for exercise?" she asked inquisitively.

Violet hustles with her floor work. There really was no reason for her to be so extra, though, she was picturing her stepdad training her and not a punching bag swinging inside an abandoned classroom. The Slytherin landed a punch in the middle of the bag, the last one before answering the girl's question. "A little bit of both, also, I'm training. If magic can't help me I at least have to know how to defend myself the old muggle way," Violet answered, kinda taken back she did it rather nicely. She proceed to land more punches on the bag.

Adorah was surprised that girl replied - she seemed very into the physical activity of hitting the bag. "So, I'm going to guess that you were raised with muggles, then? I was, too." She hadn't met too many muggleborns or students she knew that grew up with muggles at school. It wasn't something she had talked about with a lot of students. After she asked the girl a question, she realized it may not have been the best thing, as some people weren't comfortable talking about muggles. "Anyway, umm, are you expecting to need to fight someone soon?" Again, she realized this was an odd question. She hoped the girl didn't turn from the punching bag to her. She knew it might be odd to be sitting in an abandoned room with someone she didn't even know, but at the same time, she wasn't feeling in the mood to be by herself today.

Violet huffs, turning her gloves on each other. She's imitating professional boxers, something her stepdad often did during training. "You're way off with that assumption. The muggle way isn't all completely useless," Vi threw more punches. She was panting, she was sweating. Her heart was pounding away in her chest. Violet pulls back once more to take a breather. She yanked a glove off momentarily and took a much needed drink from the cantee that was set next to her belongings on the ground. The cool liquid provided some comfort, some relief from this session. Screwing the cap back on the cantee, Vi returns to face the punching bag again. "In fact," she went on,"They've contributed some ways to help our magic. If you don't think so, then you're not very bright," left hook, right hook. Jab. "Did I say I was going to fight anyone?"

Adorah was surprised by the girl's rude behavior. She crossed her arms as the girl remarked that she wasn't very bright and tried to think of a clever retort but unfortunately fell short. She huffed and stared at the girl as she went back to punching the bag. "You know, you're not very kind, and also, I am bright. I never said muggles were useless," she spat as she tried not to speak too meanly to the girl. "I was raised by muggles so your assumption is way off." She walked to the door of the room as she turned back towards the girl. "Maybe if you were nicer, you wouldn't need to make friends with a punching bag," she said as she had one foot out of the door of the abandoned classroom.

Vi stops punching as the girl abruptly stood to make an exit. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out. At least this punching bag is far more entertaining and useful than you'll ever be," the Slytherin mocks, waving after the girl with a glove hand. Pity, she was kinda liking the annoyance of someone younger sitting around and asking stupid questions. Like the way younger siblings behave with their older ones. Vi smiles, then turns back to resume her physical activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back