Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose thought their matching costumes were ridiculously funny. She and Oscar had taken great care to make sure every detail matched. She in her big fly trap costume he in his fly one. It suited their personalities perfectly as well. Both ridiculously interested in plants. Rose grinned she held Edgar in her hand which was covered in big leaves. Rose looked at Oscar and smiled broadly. ''This is amazing'' Rose said excitedly. ''Glad to be here with you''

image.png

Oscar knew that he looked quite ridiculous in his fly costume but he was absolutely loving the fact that it was matching so well with Rosemarie’s costume for tonight. Figuring out what they were going to wear to the Halloween feast had been rather easy once they knew that they were going to attend it together. ‘’You think anyone will know that it’s us in these?’’ the Ravenclaw asked with a chuckle. He couldn’t see a whole lot through the headpiece but it was enough for him to help them navigate through the Great Hall. ''I'm glad to be here with you, too,'' he said, making little buzzing noises while he was talking for added effect.

Rose grinned and looked around. They sure received some silly looks here and there, but Rose didn't mind. If someone was going to be rude, she would stuff her prefect badge in the persons face. ''No clue'' Rose replied through the thick mesh of the fly trap suit. ''People will probably do the math that its us plant nerds'' She said with a little wink, that no one could see. ''Lets enjoy our evening though, although I have no clue how to eat or drink in this.'' She hadn't exactly though that bit over.

He laughed when Rosemarie mentioned that she didn’t have a clue how she was going to eat or drink during the night, and had to admit that he had not thought about how she was going to do that either. They’d figure it out as the night went on though. ‘’We could just stuff the inside of your head full with sweets and eat everything at the end of the night,’’ the boy offered, thinking that if nothing else would work, saving everything for the end of the night definitely would. Even if that’d be less fun. At least his headpiece still allowed him to drink something. Most of the people around them were a bit blurry thanks to the headpiece but he could see the costumes of those standing closest to them. They would win something for sure. ''How are you going to do some of the games in that costume anyway?'' he asked, curious to hear if Rosemarie had thought about that bit of the feast.

Rose knew that her costume had been somewhat impossible to do anything in. She barely saw anything that happened in front of her and her hands were semi filled with Edgar. At least she had one hand free, she other was holding Edgar firmly. Her sight was terrible ''Lets save the sweets and ill remove the costume if I need to drink something.'' Rose said to Oscar. It wasn't that terrible to remove. ''The games are a no, the costume is top heavy'' She could barely move. '' What about you'' She asked.

It only now dawned on him that perhaps they should have chosen slightly better costumes. Costumes in which they could actually do things normally and without much difficulty. And yet he really thought these costumes were great for what they wanted to go as. ‘’Well, I can still use my mouth for apple bobbing, but these gloves make it difficult to grab stuff because I don’t have any thumbs in these.‘’ They really hadn’t thought about the practical bit of their costumes. At least they were here together, which was all that the teen really cared about. ‘’We might have to ditch the headpieces if we want to go into the tent though,’’ Oscar answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back