OOC First Name
Samantha
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15" Rigid Hornbeam Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Max was desperate to leave Hogwarts. He had only been here for a few days but as each day passed he could swear he felt his snowboarding skills decreasing. The past few days had been horrible, knowing he was stuck here, with no snow and no mountains anywhere, and what made it even worse was the fact that he knew that it was the perfect time to be snowboarding in the mountains during this time of year. So naturally, he was planning his first escape attempt. He'd packed a few things into a bag he had on his back, some water, food, his wand and his snowboarding magazines because they were obviously very important. And then he'd made his way over to the edge of the Forbidden Forest, deciding that that would be his first way of escaping. And if it didn't go to plan, maybe he'd at least get expelled for going somewhere he'd specifically been told not to go. But just before he went inside, he decided to stop behind a large tree, and check that he had everything he needed inside his bag.
@Crystal Holmgaard

Crystal had been doubting of walking towards the forest. Louis the boy she had met at the lake had told her about creatures or stuff that could have been there. And how scared she would be to break rules or of the dark, she figured to go and look for an moment. And if it was nothing she would leave directly again. When walking towards the edge of the forbidden forest she walked backwards to see if no one was there following her. Clumsy as she was she didn't noticed she was already near an try and bumped into something while her face was the other way. An small shriek came out of her mouth, not that loud but to be heard near. Her face froze, what was she bumped into... she didn't dared to turn around.

Max gave a jump of surprise as he felt something bump into him. He shoved everything back in his bag and turned around to see what it was and briefly sighed in relief as he saw that it was just another student. Realising that the shriek the girl who’d bumped into him had let loose would probably mean someone would try find out what it was, he scowled, and without thinking grabbed her by the arm and dragged her behind a tree that was closer to the forest, and less visible from the castle. “What on earth are you doing?!” He snapped, not happy about the fact that someone had found him before he’d even had the chance to try and escape.

When she didn't heard noices, she figured it was not an creature. Why would an creature come to the edge of the forest she figured. Than when she wanted to turn around and apologize it grabbed her by the arm. She felt scared and her heart went beating faster. Than she noticed an boy, who seemed not that much older than she was. But she didn't knew if she was more comfertable with this, an creature had been even better she figured. He asked her what she was doing in an not so very friendly tone. But she had been stupid bumping into someone. She looked at him with big blue eyes. '' I..- I'm sorry!'' She than said to him at first. What was she doing actually? That was an good question.
'' Walking.. to the forest.'' She than said shy. Crystal thought she had been thinking good of it, and had brought some food and drinks and stuff in case she got lost. She had made an plan, but perhaps it was not that good as she thought.

Max frowned in annoyance as the girl apologised to him, he had no need for apologies, it wasn’t like it would make the situation immediately better. “Right, just walking to the forest.” He repeated mockingly when she said where she’d been going. “You clearly have a terrible sense of direction since you walked straight into me.” He smirked, deciding that making fun of the girl would at least make the situation funnier for him. “What’s a girl like you even going to do in the forest? Aren’t you just a pathetic little Ravenclaw who should have her head in some book instead of exploring the Forbidden Forest?” His smirk widened as he said that, and he put particular emphasis on the word ‘forbidden’ just in case it would scare her off and he could go back to trying to escape, alone.

Crystal had hoped that the way of making friends and meeting people would continue, but she didn't figured to meet people here. It was so quiet and ofcourse there seemed to be people who wanted to go the forest, but still she was not prepared of meeting people. She didn't understood him mocking with her so nodded '' Exactly.'' She than said with an small smile. But than he said she had terrible sense of direction. And that was not an lie, because she actually had. She nodded than and the smile dissapeared. But at least he was laughing so that was not bad? As he spoke of her, she wondered why he could tell she was from Ravenclaw. Was it that obvious? She wore her jacket because it was cold. Perhaps the sorting hat was lying to her after all, saying she could have been placed anywhere but was it that obvious ravenclaw?
'' How could you tell.. I mean I am an Ravenclaw..'' It seemed stereotype that Ravenclaw students were studious, and Crystal actually was. But she wanted to learn more about magical creatures, that was all she wanted next to making an friend. But this was not looking cool, she figured. So she could just tell why she was here. '' I'm looking for magical creatures... I've read about them, but it's more interesting to see them, with your own eyes. Someone told me they might be here..'' Crystal than said, and she was wondering what to be seen in the forest. She was trying to keep the boy pleased, by answering what he wanted but actually Crystal didn't knew anything about him. And wanted to be kind so returned the question. '' What brought you here?'' She than asked him friendly.

Last edited:
Max watched as the girl opposite him seemed confused as to how he knew she was a Ravenclaw. Truth be told, he'd taken a small guess, but it was mostly between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, because she definitely wasn't a Slytherin or else he'd have seen her around the common room, and from the way she talked and acted she didn't seem much like a Gryffindor. But happy he'd been correct about Ravenclaw he pretended he'd known all along, "Well I'm obviously just a psychic aren't I?" he said rolling his eyes a bit as he wondered whether the girl would seriously believe him.

When she told him she was looking for magical creatures his eyes widened a bit in surprise. He hadn't expected her to be brave enough to go into a forest where he presumed more of the creatures were dangerous rather than friendly, but maybe she was just gullible enough to believe that they wouldn't harm her. "Well suit yourself, let's hope you don't get eaten." he said with a smirk, wondering whether that would be enough to scare the girl away. "As for what I'm going to be doing there, it's none of your business." he added. He didn't need to explain himself to some girl he'd only just met.

The boy said something to her and she looked confused for an moment. '' That's very impressive.'' She than said, as gullible as she was. The boy than started to talk about getting eaten. Crystal was not afraid of most creatures, but she was just an first year and she believed she needed to learn more about caring for some than facing them now. So some fear was there. Her eyes widened for an moment, she didn't want to be eaten! He didn't want to say anything about why he came here. '' I'm sorry that I asked.'' Crystal than said, feeling bad about it. She didn't want to go alone, so now perhaps she could stay with him.

Max rolled his eyes as the girl believed everything he said. He didn’t think he’d ever met anyone so gullible before, and hoped she’d leave soon, since he didn’t want her disrupting his plans. Although unfortunately, she didn’t look like she’d be leaving anytime soon. “Don’t you have somewhere better to be?” He scowled at her, hoping she’d be intimidated by him and leave him alone.

Crystal was not very good at reading people and their face expressions but she did noticed the boy was not that happy with her and she wanted to change that. She felt insecure as the boy asked her kindly to leave. But Crystal looked behind her and she actually now didn't dared to leave alone again and she didn't want to boy to hate her. ''' Please.. I don't dare to go alone. The forest is scarier than I thought... I will do anything if I can stay with you.'' She than said and begged him kind of.

Frowning at the girl begging to stay with him, Max sighed, slightly annoyed at her clinginess. "Fine, you can come with me, but don't you dare get in the way." he added the last part in warning. Turning around with no further comments, he slung his bag over his shoulder and walked into forest, a part of him hoping the girl would be too scared to follow him in and just leave him alone. After all, if he were to escape, it'd be easier alone than with someone tagging along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back