Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda arrived in front of the Great Hall a little stressed, she had seen lots of people coming in duo and she wondered if some of her friends had come alone too. She glanced at her dress in the hallway mirror, before taking a deep breath and entering the hall. Arriving at the level of the buffet, she scanned the surroundings to see if they saw people she knew but the crowd did not allow her. Hilda therefore took a drink from the table, it seemed to be ice, but when she tasted it she was surprised that it was hot.
While starting it, she observed people dancing for the moment it was some slows to start the evening gently but it was not too much the type of the girl because she did not know how to dance it.

Lily and Terrell had gotten drinks at the table as she spotted a friend. 1st esaw Hilda not too far from them and said to @Terrell Foley " Hey look, is that Hilda? " Personally Lily thought her friend look beautiful. She dragged her partner across the room and stopped infringe of Hilda " " Hilda. You look... Wow! " Lily said to her friend and greeted her with a hug.

Hilda was starting to get a little bored, her face lit up immediately when she saw Lily and Terrell arriving.
Arriving her friend complimented him which made the girl blush "Oh, thank you very much but did you see yourself? You are beautiful, and Foley is elegance embodied" she said admiring them.

Then she added, "Thank you for coming to save me, I was starting to die of boredom,", passing an arm over the shoulder of each of her friends. "But enough to talk about me, how are you ? Your early evening is going well? " she asked.

"Huh? Where?" Terrell looked around for Hilda but it was hard to spot anyone with so many people around. "Oh there!" Terrell went over with Lily, he gave her a hug too and gave a nod in agreement, "You do look lovely!" He grinned at the compliment she gave him, elegance embodied ey, and on the same night he'd already been called stunning. He was obviously doing something right!

Terrell moved his arm horizontally through the air as if to cut something off, in this case boredom. "Boredom no more!" He said, "I'm good and it's been an excellent night so far." The party was getting started and he had two of his friends here, standing near the dance floor that was filling up. An upbeat jumpy song started so it seemed the perfect time to ask them both, "Shall we all dance?"

Lily smiled at Hilda, she complimented her back and it felt good. Lily was never really one for being fancy, but it was nice tonight. " Thanks" Lily said looking down at her dress. The heels she was wearing wasn't the most comfortable so Lily bent down and loosened her shoes and took them in her hands. Her flowers were still in her hand and she smiled looking at them " Guys if love to dance but my hands are occupied " Lily said with a laugh holding up her hands. " The night has been wonderful so far . We've gotten drinks and I was given the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. " Lily replied to Hilda showing off the flowers

Last edited:
"Yes let's steal the show," said the girl, laughing before realizing that Lily's hands were full.
"Give them to me and go dance, and then if one of you is tired they will take over" she offered you with a small smile before adding "Very pretty bouquet, by the way".

Lily let out a little laugh " Sure " She said. But then her friend realised her hands were a it full, Hilda offered to hold onto her thing while she and Terrell danced, but it wouldn't be very nice to accept that offer. So Lily looked around and spotted a quiet corner " No way I'm doing that to you. I'll be right back. " Lily said with a smile, she walked over to the spot and placed her shoes and flowers on the ground and then returned " There we go, I'll go get them in a while. " Lily said ad joined Terrell on the dance floor.

Hilda saw Lily go and let her things somewhere, the girl was happy that she could go dance with her friends. She shyly advanced on the dance floor, then she got into the mood a bit and started dancing. Hilda was not too strong in dance so these movements were not very graceful or orderly but at the time she did not care, the girl only wanted to have fun with her friends. She jostles someone without doing it on purpose, she says sorry, refraining from laughing at the sight of his tie with a duck print.

A solution was reached without Terrell having to help, Lily put the flowers to one side and came to join in the with dancing. Terrell was having a good time, moving his hips and step to the beat. This was fun! He laughed at Hilda who was throwing herself into the dancing, literally. He offered his hand for Lily to take and dance with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back