🌹 Rose Giving The Final Flower

Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Yellow rose for Elliot Briar

Iris' final recipient was a familiar one as well. Everyone knew who Elliot Briar was, but Iris mostly knew him as her brother's friend (and ex-boyfriend). The Ravenclaw spotted him in the great hall and made her way over to the Hufflepuff table, stopping next to him with a smile. "My final rose of the day is for you." She said, showing him the yellow rose. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

@Elliot Briar

Elliot knew rose giving was a marathon and not a sprint, but he hadn't really been prepared for how much extra energy it took to help organize it beyond just growing and delivering roses. He'd managed to squeeze in some time to eat at least, halfway through a sandwich when one of Lars' sisters tracked him down.

"Oh, hey, thanks," he said, taking advantage of needing to swallow so he could mentally triple-check which twin he was talking to. He'd already messed up a set of twins once today, a mistake he wasn't keen to make again. "Happy Valentine's to you as well, Iris, thanks for all your hard work today," he said with a smile, taking the yellow rose from her.

Iris smiled at Elliot, glad he knew her name. She shrugged slightly. "Thank you for organizing it all, I know it has to be a lot of work." She said. "I hope you enjoy your rose."

To Elliot.
Thanks for being here. I wouldn't have made it through this year without you next to me as headboy. I know that we didn't know each other well beforehand but that is a shame that at least is a bit rectified now.
you know how much not to trust my thought s on the future. but you are a great person. and no matter what you end up doing i am sure you will find success and happiness. because good things tend to happen to good people (unless silly people like me who think they know better intervene)
Selene

Elliot smiled at Iris, taking the note and rose from her as glancing down at it. Out of all Lars' sisters, he was pretty sure Iris was the least intimidating. And not just because her twin was a beater. Selene's note was sweet and Elliot was glad that he had her working opposite as him as head girl. He wasn't even as unnerved by her two-toned eyes anymore. "Joint effort," he eventually said to Iris, nodding in silent thanks since he was pretty sure it'd be strange to say thank you to her again. "I'll let you get back to it, Happy Valentine's," he said instead, raising his rose to her before letting her get on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back