The Fall of Silverback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luxen ;) Daddy dearest seeing as Andy is back, which means you're adorable wife is back, which also means Thorine is back - so much can happen.

What has happened plot wise so far, a quick summary would be great. :D

If you like ---
1: the wife you've confundled once too often could get her memory back at last and realising what you've done and how she had alienated her own daughter as a result and discovers that it was you who killed her ex-husband Andy's father, she decides its time for your downfall. Big time.

or

2: When you get to Brightstone, Andy finds out and (this would so have to be approved by the admins) she takes all her frustration from Durmstrang, her fathers death, her mothers neglect of her and her marraige to Luxen, his distain for Andy and her 'condition' all accomulate whereby she stops taking her wolfsbane and on a school weekend, doesn't return with the other students - the same weekend there is a full moon. She doesn't just bite Luxen she goes for the kill. But as she hasn't been taking her wolfsbane, there isn't any part of Andy aware of what she is doing. Some of the professors could come looking for her and discover what has happened. :doh: :woot:

or

:cry: Thorine and the other DE just 'take care' of him :ph43r: :r: :r:

That wouldn't be fun, Silverback is in hiding because he has upset some people and now we will find him and have a little 'chat' with him. I will of course be wanting a few RP's with some of you, perferably Burke and Mrs. Silverback though I will probably want more as the plot thickens and I promise you it is a juicy plot that took a bit to work out. Also I the Silver Snake might not be out of business yet as Silverback didn't invent everything by himself he had help.

Jacqueline will RP with you whenever you wish. I am ready. Jac is still upset about her shop being destroyed on the first meeting.

Okay so Luxen has just had his first Run in with Le'Creigh after being on the run for months and is now officially insane (uber crazay) so that leads me with a question... who can I kill!

I really want to kill someone so if you have that character that your just not using and could use a good finally we could discuss it with the admins and presto you can join Luxen's list of the people with bad luck!

You could kill one of my unsorted's if you'd like, I think I have too many of them and was thinking of dropping some anyway. I wouldn't mind you killing Trinity Jethcut, Gabriella's twin, as she's not much fun. Or Annabell, Ellie's cousin. Anyway, I'm not sure how you'll fell about killing an unsorted but just thought I'd put it out there :p :D .

If you need more people to kill I have two muggle characters I'd have no problem parting with.

I also have Montague (Sophia's uncle). Killing him with incur the wrath of the Starks.

I could also bring back Sarah Jones.

Ellie Sparks said:
You could kill one of my unsorted's if you'd like, I think I have too many of them and was thinking of dropping some anyway. I wouldn't mind you killing Trinity Jethcut, Gabriella's twin, as she's not much fun. Or Annabell, Ellie's cousin. Anyway, I'm not sure how you'll fell about killing an unsorted but just thought I'd put it out there :p :D .
I'm not sure about killing children... I personally wouldn't mind but I'm not sure the admins would go for it...

It would be fun to kill Sarah Jones!

I could go with killing a few muggle characters... or Sophia's Uncle... are you sure you want him to die?

*Note this would all need admin aproval of course..

Yeh =-/ If this had been posted a few days ago I'd have been all for you killing Ellie, she's technically a teenager, and she was annoying me as I had no good rp's or anything, but I like her again now :oy: . Although If you're ever looking to torture someone she's here :) There's a side of her I haven't shown yet which I would like to. She knows how to get herself into trouble anyway, and wont back down, she's a silly girl and this could lead her into trouble. After the death of her mum, loosing her best friend, basically loosing her dad and having no contact with her grandparents who she now thinks don't give a toss about her, she just doesn't care :) .

Sarah can definitely go. She's currently an inactive user and I had no plans to bring her back.

I don't really have any plans for Montague. He didn't really do much of anything, ever. He housed Morgase for a while, and that's about it. I don't really mind him dying.

The Muggle characters I have are Kaela's dad and brother. I'd prefer her dad to die over her brother, but I have no idea how or why Luxen would kill him.

Shane Stark said:
Sarah can definitely go. She's currently an inactive user and I had no plans to bring her back.

I don't really have any plans for Montague. He didn't really do much of anything, ever. He housed Morgase for a while, and that's about it. I don't really mind him dying.

The Muggle characters I have are Kaela's dad and brother. I'd prefer her dad to die over her brother, but I have no idea how or why Luxen would kill him.
Luxen's running around insane and the longer he goes without help the worse the condition goes... he could easily just apparate into an area and start letting off a few Avada Kedavra's to get rid of the demon children he's been seeing...XD

A teenager I would love killing off would be Estrella Drage... old memories.... though I don't think she'd go for it XD

HIGHLY doubt Estrella would agree to that. I'd consider letting you kill Kaela, but I dunno what good that would do.

Sophia Stark said:
HIGHLY doubt Estrella would agree to that. I'd consider letting you kill Kaela, but I dunno what good that would do.
I could never kill off your first character!

that would be beyond evil in my eyes OOC!

nope the only teenager to die would have to be Estrella...

Luxen Silverback said:
Shane Stark said:

Luxen's running around insane and the longer he goes without help the worse the condition goes... he could easily just apparate into an area and start letting off a few Avada Kedavra's to get rid of the demon children he's been seeing...XD

A teenager I would love killing off would be Estrella Drage... old memories.... though I don't think she'd go for it XD
Hell no I wouldn't. :p

And I thought Josh already threatened ya for that? :rofl:

I honestly don't have any characters to kill off.

Estrella Drage said:
Luxen Silverback said:
Shane Stark said:

Hell no I wouldn't. :p

And I thought Josh already threatened ya for that? :rofl:

I honestly don't have any characters to kill off.
yeah but Luxen is insane right now so could kill you and find out later what he did... he of course would consider it an unsightly bonus!

No, I don't really want to kill Estrella...not yet... when we meet again it will be on somewhat even terms!

Buwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I think you should move on from that little thought there. Remember that to kill a character off, you need permission from the RL person behind it -- and I know that she will NEVER give you that permission.

Lily Potter said:
I think you should move on from that little thought there. Remember that to kill a character off, you need permission from the RL person behind it -- and I know that she will NEVER give you that permission.
An evil person could dream :r:

Besides maybe I won't kill her maybe I just kick her Ravenclaw Butt in a feirce Wizard Duel!

Infact no, no you couldn't :unsure: couldn't do that to her! But you could do some serious damage to him which will put him in hospital. Ellie will finally snap out of the mood she's in with him and be a little 'Daddy's girl' again :oy: ?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back