The Fall of Silverback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxen Silverback

Okay so I've been thinking about this plot for quite some time... I want Luxen to fall!

I'm not sure exactly how I want it though since there are indeed so many different ways...

I would like it to be after Christmas since it's then that I plan to have him get rid of his house elf Tin, who would then become a free elf and cause three times the amount of mayhem....

I want to have the possibility of bringing him back so right now the options are this....

Option 1.) Luxen is finally caught torturing children and is tried and sent to Azkaban

Option 2.) Death Eaters have had enough of him and his ways and kidnap him

Option 3.) A duel with someone occurs and Luxen is jinxed with his backfired curse leaving him at Saint Mungo's

The shop itself would be open still with Tin or someone else watching over it during Silverback's absence.

I would like to know people's opinion and if they would like to be apart of this.

Hmm I like the sound of them all but especially number 4, in which he duels me :p. Just my opinion ^_^

I want in. Josh is still pissed after that stunt you pulled with Estrella and Courtney in your store. I like the kidnapping and torture aspect of it. Then we DE could dump you off at St Mungo's when the time is right for his return. I just wanna scream "LEMME AT HIM!!" at a DE meeting! :p

How about that big DE plot that was going to happen before Andy left, but just do it without Thorine, and then Luxen can get hurt by Josh ;) ??

Joshua Hanson said:
I want in. Josh is still pissed after that stunt you pulled with Estrella and Courtney in your store. I like the kidnapping and torture aspect of it. Then we DE could dump you off at St Mungo's when the time is right for his return. I just wanna scream "LEMME AT HIM!!" at a DE meeting! :p
I honestly like the big DE thing, since the Obsidian Harbor has more than likely fallen through without Thorine.
So, if it is the DE thing, then I'm in, with my DE character of course. ;)
Not to mention, I want to see Josh angry. ^-^

Seems like the Death Eater Plot is most popular....

Well if that's the one then of course the Death Eaters would need to have a thread discussing my abduction.

Despite how much a few DE's hate me I don't think they would kill Luxen since he is a pretty brilliant inventor in both spells and other powerfull dark objects...

So If I am in a battle with the Death Eaters something that I've thought up would be

1.) Right after Christmas (Around January or Febuary)

2.) It would begin with Luxen on the run from the group of Death Eaters, hiding somewhere close to the school like Brightstone (just so the students can read it as well)

3.) Luxen's gonna be pretty well armed with a few of his devices so it's gonna take more than a few Death Eaters to get him!

4.) I would like to light a few shops on fire.... So the Shopkeepers of Brightstone can still be involved since the other plot fell through (look at it as kinda merging the two ideas together).

*Tin might make a special guest appearance...

I don't know if I am correct but did Nick and Cecilly not make rules against having that plot , didn't they say it was to be in Obsidian so its further away from the school.. I dunno
Anyway I really like the plots and would love to be part of it but sadly as i have no character I can't :( I would agree the de one is the bomb

They were Guidlines, I assure you Brightstone was chosen as the spot not so that kids could RP in it as of corse they would not be allowed to!

However they still should be allowed to read the plot, something they would not be able to do in Obsidion unless Nick and Cecily open it up for them and I don't think it's a very good reason...

I think it would be interesting if Luxen came to Brightstone as it is pretty far away and would be a safe area to hide out since it is close to the school, however if they say 'no' It has to be at Obsidion then I will ablige, sorry kiddies!

Not that I care of course since I'll still be able to see it!

i wanna be one of the shopkeeper's whose shop is set on fire
that will give me a good reason to have a new look and new stuff in my shop
and i will like the screaming part

oh! I'd love to witness this!
They must let us be there :glare:

I don't mind if Vivienne is one of the children you kidnap or attack or whatever.. that sounds fun to RP :lol:

So yeah, if you ever need students, I'm up for it :D

Vivienne Esquire said:
I don't mind if Vivienne is one of the children you kidnap or attack or whatever.. that sounds fun to RP :lol:

So yeah, if you ever need students, I'm up for it :D
thats not a smart thing to do, he'll make you think your safe and then BAM he sicks tin on you

He took me and Libby into the forest, Now we're running away on centaurs

lol maybe Arisa needs to be tortured, she has been thretend with it but never really been tortured

Awe Luxen, who am I going to buy my poisons from if you're gone. If you end up in St. Mungo's it gives you the opportunity to return later on if you wish. Think about it, rather then an all out gone.

Luxen is now on the run and is trying to get out of his situation....

Tin has been officially set free by Luxen!

Luxen is plotting a most dangerous plot and for this plot I need Death Eaters, Jaquline would be best for now, since she's the only one that Luxen seems to talk with on most occasions.

Glad to help out in your plot Luxen! just pm what you have in mind and what you wish for my role to be.

Hmm Death Eaters eh? Well if you need Adrian just pm me ;)

Acwel
will be there if needed
And Adira (His Daughter, 1st yr slytherin)
Hopefully Acwel's Twin Brother (hopefully soon going to be a DE)
^_^
PM i you want me
(that sounds so wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back