Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello all!

With Graduation having been more or less completed, and the end of the year feast posted and going like never before, it's time to officially close up Y10 on HNZ and get ready for Y11!
So what does this mean to you? Let me break it down.

Group Promotions:
Hogwarts students will be promoted to their next level of user group today. This means graduates will be placed, temporarily, in the 'Graduates' user group to wrap up any Hogwarts RPs. Sixth years will move to seventh year. First years to second year. You get the idea. ;)
For students still attending Hogwarts in Y11, your promotion will come with a personal message informing you of what new school supplies you will need to buy for the coming year for your character, and new third years will receive the elective classroom's password.
Graduates who are moved to the graduate group should PM Nicolas King in a timely manner informing me of which group they would like to be moved to afterward (members, family, other employees, you get the idea). If no PM is received before I need to promote the whole group, the remaining users will be transferred to the members group. :)

Graduation:
Having given more than the usual length of time to post in graduation, the ceremony will be closed today.

Holiday Forums:
With group promotions comes awesome holiday insanity, and the ability to shop 'til your character drops. The holiday forums will be opening in full today, and I trust you'll all use them extensively.

Sorting and Transfers:
Sorting will be opening this Sunday in the interim, behind the scenes preparations will begin and a specific announcement about how exactly to transfer of sort your character will be posted when things open. :)

That should be about it!

I'm excited for this crazy time on HNZ, and I trust you all are as well. ^_^

Get ready for more awesomeness. ;)

~Nick

I should note that we like to keep new prefects and the new headboy/headgirl a surprise until just before the start of the year feast in the next year.
So those promotions will have to wait. ;)

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! :frantics:
*over excited*

This made my day.

My babies are growing up so fast.. :cry:

Congratulations to those who have just finished their time at Hogwarts :hug:

On the bright side..
SORTING!! WOOOOOOOOP!! :woot: :abby:

Simply cannot wait.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! :woot:

Looking forward to another great year. :wub:

I am ridiculously over-excited about this!

Note to self; don't make a new character just to go through the fun of Sorting...
-twitch, twitch-
Someone stop me!

Graduation was awesome, thanks to everyone who put that together ^_^

Such happiness :)
Although Andrew didn't contribute an ounce to Slytherin points, I am happy for the Slytherin leading in the house points!!

All of the charries are growing up so fast :cry: :p
Congratulations to everyone who had a character graduate!

Can't wait to see the sorting hat :cool: and for the new school year to begin :D !!!

holidays..... ;)

so happy, I can finally start to get under way on a whole bunch of plotting. :D

Group promotions are done. ^_^
Please note, however, that graduates who have already requested special group changes will not have them completed until nearer to sorting.

Nicolas King said:
Group promotions are done. ^_^
Please note, however, that graduates who have already requested special group changes will not have them completed until nearer to sorting.
:o Aroha's growing up so fast. Well, not just Aroha. *looks at zoo of characters* xD

I got super excited when I read the PM :woot:

But for some reason, I'm nervous for sorting! Eeee! :erm:

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back