The Commentator Returns!

Vladimir Volkov

Hullo everyone, Vladimir Dragonski here! I'm back after a rather long absence. More than two years, actually. I used to hold the post of Quidditch Commentator, before I left, hence the title. I think I was the first to do it, and I'm not sure if I have a successor yet, but there you have it. I've been away for so long because I enlisted in the millitary and was off on tour for quite some time. Naturally, I forgot to tell anybody on HNZ with all the fuss about getting into uniform, serving your nation, and all that. I am, however, back, if not for good, then for a period of some time, because my service now draws to a close, I have no plans to renew it, and they've thrown me behind a desk for the most part as a result. Hahaha!

I've made a few changes to Vladimir's character, and a background story which I'll put up later tells of how his patronymic surname changed from "Dragonski" to "Volkov". The ever-cheerful, slightly-accented character that those few people still remember from their days at Hogwarts is much the same, however, and after graduation has been working as a professional International Quidditch Official, doing refereeing, commentating, and so on. Any old friends and old flames are welcome to nudge me for a roleplay, but I'll probably be going active again on a new character, namely Dragomir Volkov, Vladimir's younger half-brother, who is due to attend Hogwarts shortly.

Nice to see you all again!

Like I've already said over PM: Welcome back! :)

Thank you all kindly!

WELCOME BACK!
:hug: Even though I never met you :D

Welcome back! ♥

Welcome back! I remember when you used to do the quidditch commentary! ^_^

Welcome back! :woot:

Thanks all! o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back