The Blood Stained Forest (Centuars)

"Nothing except the Forbidden part of the Forbidden Forest." Aeon said with a slight laugh. "I know what you mean though, People come here all the time and these things don't happen to them." he said, grabbing onto a branch and swinging himself up onto it. It was nice to have Libby with him he thought, laying across the branch.

Walking forwards towards the Centaur Luxen smiled. The children were far enough now that they couldn't here what Luxen was going to say, which is good more for them than for Luxen. "I know Death Eaters have recently been in this forest, I want to know where they were and what they were up too" Luxen said his wand pointed at the Centaur and his voice less kind then before "I asure you that I can kill you before you even think about attacking" Luxen said darkly but low enough so that the children wouldn't be able to hear it. Inside his head he quickly cast the spell 'Homenum Revelio' to make sure nobody would be able to sneak up on him again.

Libby wondered for a moment. "I know we're here for an "adventure" but why do you think Silverback would've brought us here? I mean, we're not doing anything." she asked sighing.

"Well, So far it's been exciting, I mean we DID just get attacked by Mist." Aeon replied, looking towards Luxen and Thearus who were talking. "Wonder what their up to?" He asked, edging slightly closer.

"I would had no idea of what you are talking about. I have not met an adult human for the last five years, let alone a death eater. I much prefer talking to students..So interesting". He watched Luxen closely. This guy was evil, he was sure of it. "And how did you come to met young Aeon here?".

"Stay Back!" Luxen called back to the children as the Centaur spoke, he casted Homenum Revelio again and again ensuring that nobody was going to get to close. "How I met the child is none of your concern Centaur, though I do find it curious that you would know nothing about what was going on in this forest" Luxen said rather coldly, but still low enough so that only the centuar would be able to hear him. "I think your a filthy liar and if you don't tell me the truth now I'll have to make you" Luxen threatened. Keeping his wand pointed at the Centaur a dark smile spread across his face, "Tell me the truth now or I'll make you kill those children, then I will kill you" Luxen replied coldly keeping his voice low enough for just him and the centaur.

"Yes well a banished centaur cant go that far into the forest you see, so I only get to know what the students do or what wonders at the edge of the forests. And as far as I know, no death eaters have passed." Thearus took a long thoughtful pause before saying, "perhaps they aperated deeper into the forest?"

"Fool!" Luxen scolded darkly "were more than half way away from the school, they wouldn't be able to apparate that close to it!" Luxen said not wanting to reveal that he was unable to apparate due to the school's magic. "You'd better have a good reason for while I shouldn't curse you for wasting my time!" Luxen said coldly trying to think of what to do, valuable time had been lost with this foolish horse.

"What about my precious time, I have important things to do. Like saving humans and stuff. But no the humans decide to be just as cruel as the other centaurs were"He ended bitterly, though he knew he was probably about to be cursed.

"Maybe if you weren't so pathetic!" Luxen said angriely. "Leave me" Luxen ordered to the Centuar as he walked over to the other one 'Homenum Revelio '. He looked at the other pathetic horse, It would be better to just kill it and move on however the children were around and he still needed them. Pointing his wand at the creature he cast the spell "Rennervate" which would of course allow it to wake, placing his head close to the female centaurs he whispered darkly "Leave, and if I ever see you cross my path again. I will torture you untill you beg for death and then I will break your mind and leave you as a hollowed shell of a creature" Luxen said colder than ever before as he got up and walked towards the children. He smiled Brightly "shall we continue, the centaurs are leaving" Luxen said as he made his way to the trees.

((posting as mist))

Mist felt like kicking this guy in the face how dare he talk to her like that! Of course she knew if she did he would kill her. She she got up and went over to Thearus.

Thearus took mist's hand before whispering quietly into her ear, "Can you think of a way to help the children." Thearus didn't think they would stay alive after their use had run out for the man.

"No, not with out getting all of us killed" Mist said begining to cry.

Thearus's mind was swirling around madly before it set on a thought that he would not let this children die. He lent in and kissed mist on the lips and murmured, "I love you" before he quickly galloped over to the kids and spun around. He grasped only each of them, hauling them up onto his back in turn, "I wont let you hurt these children" He said, his voice definite.

Mist's head swirled after Thearus kissed her. She then saw him defend the kids and was scared. "Hes dead, they are all dead" Mist said begining to cry again.

Aeon felt himself being lifted up and placed onto Thearus. "Wuzz goin' on?" He said in confusion, looking around, He was unsure of what was happening, Something bad he suspected. "What are you doing Thearus!" He yelled, trying to clear his head.

Luxen raised his wand at the Centaur "Release those children or I shall have to act Accordingly" He ordered as he thought quickly, Stupid Centaur it should've minded it's own business! "I swear Centaur, If you don't give back those children I will make sure all of you regret it!" Luxen said passionately as a small flame appeared at the tip of his wand. Fiendfyre, a Powerfull dark spell that was more than difficult to control, It was lucky that Luxen had considerable skill as well as the Necklace of Suzaku in his posession.

"Yes well, Lives are more valuable then the forest" He looked over to mist and mouthed 'run'. Then looked back to luxen, gave him a smile, then turned on his heal and started galloping down from the forest, towards the school grounds. As he did he looked back to Aeon, "That man isn't right Aeon, please trust me"

Aeon was about to ask another question when suddenly he was racing off on Thearus. "Hey - What? Thearus he's good, Where are we going?" Aeon asked, speaking fast and looking back at Luxen. What was happening? Everything was a blur.

Mist followed Thearus towards the school. She was running as fast as she could towards the school. "What about the others? What about my brother?" Mist asked she couldnt leave him.

"No aeon hes not, Think about it. Did it really look like mist tripped and fell?" HE kept on bolting down through the forest, they were getting closer and closer to the edge. "You know some wizards can cast spells without words, he used crucio on her".

"But-but why would he do that?" Aeon asked, tightening his grip on Thearus as not to fall off. He looked at the ground, That definitely would be bad to land on at this speed. He could hear Mist behind them, but what of Luxen?

Luxen put out the flame and began to make his way after them, Keeping a cool head he thought out his options. He had to keep up his charade, the Centaurs couldnt' prove anything and as long as he maintained the fact that he was good the children would likely turn against the creatures "Kids I'm coming! Don't worry!" Luxen shouted in fear as he ran through the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back