The Blood Stained Forest (Centuars)

"Oh and by the way, I think that was Fiendfyre" He took a moment to catch his breath as he galloped before adding, "and ive never heard of it being used for noble intentions".

Aeon looked back at Luxen, He seemed to want to help, He could definitely hear some worry and fear in his tone. "Luxen!" Aeon shouted back, Not knowing what to do. He heard Thearus say something about Fiendfyre but he wasn't paying much attention.

"Please Aeon, you have to trust me. Hes a lair, he will end up killing you" They were so close to the edge of the forest now that he could see the grounds through the trees.

"Avis" Luxen said waving his wand as several birds appeared "Go after him hinder his movements, Oppungo!" Luxen called out as the birds twittered away. With another wave of his wand he summoned four silvery snakes who's fangs had been filled with a poison "Move quickly and silently, kill the centaurs" Luxen ordered as his silver snakes slithered ahead of him. "I'm coming!" Luxen called out as his creatures moved alot faster than he did.

(woah Ive missed loads again)

Libby was daydreaming when she was lifted onto the back of the centaurs. She listened in shock as Aeon continued to believe Luxen was good, even though they'd just been saved from him. "Aeon, why would we be running away from him if he's good?" she said, even though deep down she didn't understand much herself. She turned to look back at Luxen. He obviously was against this, and was unsuccessfully trying to catch up with them. Libby tried to see clearly what he was doing, but was now too far away.

Aeon looked over at Libby was a blank expression, his mind was clouded and he was utterly confused. There was a sound from above and Aeon saw birds flying, He hadn't seen that type before..He actually hardly saw any birds in the forest. His gaze fall down to the ground and he thought he could see something in the distance..it looked like snakes.

(( sorry guys my internet died! >.< ))

Mist looked above her and saw the birds, and then looked ahead and saw the snakes. "Great now hes got the animals on us to, we need Vico" Mist said looking over to Thearus.

(( The rp kind of died ))

Aeon felt his grip on Thearus begin to weaken and before he knew it he was falling backwards off the centaur, down towards the ground. There was a thud and he lay sprawled on the forest floor, Not knowing what had just happened. He sat up slowly and rubbed his head which was throbbing painfully. "Ow.." He muttered, struggling to his feet but his legs weren't strong enough from the fall and he collapsed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back