Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
HEY THERE!
It's time for the Bi-Weekly Update: the Bi-Weekly Announcement with all the latest news and hottest information from this Bi-Week and sometimes even the Bi-Week to come!
I'm Nick, and I'll be your host for this evening!
School Holidays!
The holiday forums have all opened up for students at HNZ to experience all the joys that summer has to offer them. Make sure to start lots of roleplays in these forums before they close up again for the next semester!
This also means the Yule Ball is happening, and professors should have marked all of your classes and exams by this point!
Open Government for All!
New Zealand is electing its next Minister for Magic, and the candidates are more than ready to tear into each other as they begin their debate!
The good wizardfolk of NZ will, in time, be called upon to vote for one of these persons, so you should keep informed of where they stand and how your characters will react!
What better way to do that then to go to your local pub, diner, restaurant of choice and listen in on the debates - get in an ugly brawl with somebody with very different political views than yourself, and maybe (just maybe) have a little fun in an open roleplay. (Because open roleplays are awesome!)
Here are the topics for you to participate in:[ul][li]Mākutu Dinette</LI>
[li]The Poison Ater
[li]The Three Broomsticks
[li]Leaky Cauldron, The[/li][/ul]
Hiring: Shopkeepers!
We're looking for a couple of people who can manage shops for HNZ! If you think one of your characters might be into that, just check out what we're hiring for and send an application our way!

HNZ's Hosting has Moved!
External web hosting is what lets us have a lot of the great things we have on the site, and where we get that service has just changed.
Hopefully, this will mean very little for most of you - but it could mean a temporary interruption in using things like "liking" posts or buying things in shops!
You can read all about the change and how to check if everything is good to go for you in this announcement.​
What?! No highlights?! Has nobody roleplayed in the last two weeks?!
This makes me, perhaps, the saddest panda in the whole of the universe.
You're going to have to remedy this, HNZ.
If I don't see highlight requests next time, I just don't know what I'll do with myself. :(
[ul][li]Hufflepuff finding themselves crushed again in house points!
[li]Semester 2 Quidditch!
[li]A more responsive and reliable HNZ
<LI>[li]SUPER SEKRETS
[/li][/ul]I think that's it!
It's always a pleasure to post these updates, and I hope you're as excited as I am for what's around the corner for HNZ.

As always, if you have any questions/comments/concerns please share them here!

All the best,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the great updates Nick!! :D

Woot! Updates!!!

:woohoo: I always love these things! Great job, Nick!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back