Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
BWUTitle.png
Gooooooood *insert time frame like morning, afternoon, evening here*. Been awhile since I have done an update, huh? Well, you are in luck, because this one is full of awesome goodies for all of you to soak in. We have been trying to update everything but with Sorting and whatnot, everything is just full of excitement, at any rate...
OOCUpdates.png

On Topic Board: Opened!
We have a new forum opened just for you all. It is found here, see it? Right here. And as a sub-forum, it has the Plotline and Development forum, because it is in-character, and though it has the same OT abbreviations, it is completely different than the Off Topic Board. We were trying to find a new name for it, but it seems like no ideas are phasing the On Topic title.

Reminder for all Students!
Remember that classes are just starting now, and I know how some are so excited to get into the castle and cast array of spells but remember, they should only know what has been taught to them already, such as first years should only know Lumos and Nox. If you need any more information, come here to read.

Character Spotlight: January 23rd!
Everyone give a good clapping hand to Shaylah Rouge for being the new spotlighted character! It was a fair bit late, but we can forgive and forget. If you wish to read the full announcement, it can be found here. Thank you, Taneaka, for having a biography that stands out and gives out those that are newer something to see, and motivate them to catch out attention!

All Applications: Delayed
Due to Sorting, all applications will be put on a temporary delay as of right now, because Sorting itself is the highest priority. Nick has to go through every single application, and there are plenty there. Your applications will be replied to so don't you worry, and please try to be patient for the responses for your applications. :)

Nick's Sekret Project
I am prohibited to say much more about this (because well, I am glad that it will be a surprise!) so let's just say, it is awesome, and it will be shown to the site eventually. ;)

New Game!
It appears Nick has upheld his promise and, with help from another and permission, there has been a new game uploaded to our board. It is called the Bomb Storm Game! It is really different and something else, so you guys better hurry up and go play it. Tis a fun looking game (and everyone should target Pat first :r )

ICUpdates.png

Y12! Starting Today!
The newest year begins today, so professors, start posting classes and students, go to class and earn your house some points! Even you, Slytherins. :r I am pumped for this year, because it is just awesome, and the break was needed from lessons, but it is about time they get back on the roll.

Sorting and Transfers!
Sorting has opened for the new year! And so has transfers, and so far, as far as I can tell, Nick is still doing the transfers, but please keep patient unless you don't want us to have transfers again. We need some Ravenclaw fifth years, dude, so yeah we need those transfers, which has closed but hopefully you will get what you desire. :r Oh, want to be sorted? Please come here for more information!

New Prefects and Head People!
Please welcome these people to the leaders of the HNZ school! They have done plenty to deserve these titles, so other students, better not misbehave![ul][li]Azerail Varius</LI>
[li]Arianna Tipley
[li]Damian Metzger
[li]Clarice Herrington
[li]Charlie Linus
[li]Joceline Richarde
[li]Derrik Agile
[li]Vanessa Parker
[li]Kamaria Zhefarovich
[li]Justin Cliffeton[/li][/ul]
Accio! Y11: Released!
All righty then, guys, Accio! Y11 has been officially released as of today! Come here to see our work and also to see who won what Superlatives! The results are there, and we peeps of Accio! worked very hard to get this finished, and even recruited two more members to help get the job done. ♥

New Professors!
Please welcome Professor Lucy Harris here, Professor Ava Sparkles and Professor Fabian Bartholew (I butchered it I bet) here for sacrificing their free time to fulfill the challenging life of being a professor. So, let's give them a hard time round of applause for making it to the team of professors! :lol:

PlotHighlights.png

We have a few plots this time around, and guys, we know that there are plenty of good plots hanging about out there, so just remember, being mentioned in the BWU is a click away!
[ul][li]Start Living
Sandokan was just interested in getting a drink and a meal when Caysi stumbled into his table. Things have just spun from there, now he has a job working side by side with Caysi at her Realestate Buisness. Now they are off to California for the month of August to work on selling some houses and prehaps develop as a couple.
[li]Getting Out
Eric and Sirius come to the end of there relationship as Sirius realize that though Eric is something special Sirius could never be with him.
[li]Waiting for Superman
Eric has decided to give up on love since his sad relationship with Sirius has come to an end, only to have love put someone new in his path.
[li]My Unworthy Affections
Artemis and Landon are beginning to recognise the signs of a crush for each other, although both are still grieving over the loss of their previous partners (Artemis's through death and Landon's through break up). What happens when Landon finally makes the first move towards Art?
[li]One step closer
Two of Lolita's apprentice's meet at night by accident and realize that they are not as different as they once thought.[/li][/ul]

TTLFT.png
[ul][li]More updates!
[li]Lessons! :o
[li]More Site Staff Stuffs for ya! Including having a good time in Spam!
[li]Awesome plots, including one unique one coming up soon! :shifty:
[li]Perhaps having transfers?
[li]Applications completed!
<LI>[li]Nick's glorious nose not being cold! :o[/li][/ul]
Have any questions, comments or concerns, just post them here. :kaitlyn: Or if you just think this is a great update, then yes, post it here too. :p

~ Sir Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Great job Kaitlyn! So much excitement! Congrats to all the other Professors! And to all the Prefects + Head people!
Great job on Accio!, absolutely loved it!
YAY transferring! :woot:
Excited for Nick's secret! :frantics:

Ahh fantastic stuff.

Congrats to all the new professors/prefects/head people :)

Awesome Update! I feel so welcomed! :D

"Please welcome Professor Lucy Harris here"
Why do I need to welcome her here? :r

Yay BWU! :p

Well done Kaitlyn. The update's great :hug:
Congrats to everyone mentioned :D

^_^ Awesome update!!!

Congrats to the new prefects and to the headboy and girl!!
And, welcome to the new profs!!!

Everything looks AWESOME!! Good job on the yearbook guys...looks fantastic :D Yay for a new BWU!!

Nicolas King said:
You criticize everything I say, you know that right? :r

Hadan Johnson said:
Nicolas King said:
You criticize everything I say, you know that right? :r
No, but what I do know is that you forgot to erase the word "here" which was there in your original copy before new profs had been hired and it said like "name here" :p

Dammit. :r
Too late now. =))

Congrats to everyone! And nice job on the Accio year book :wub: it all looks fantastic!

Congrats everyone that got promoted, well deserved :D
And Accio! looks wonderful, well done, again, everyone :wub:

Let's get this show (Y12) on the road :frantics:

As a heads up: All holiday forums close on Saturday. :)

Nuuuuu I don't want them to. Not anymore. Its so nice seeing everything open so I can stalk people's rp's. :cry:

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back