The Bi-Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiki Updates
After the site poll, the HNZ Wiki has received fresh content and exciting new sections.
There is now a link to the wiki in the submenu on every page, right beside site documentation.
New content includes: Library books, Daily Prophet Archives, and (by popular request) a section to post information about the person behind your characters.
The "OOC Index", as Nick is calling it, can be found here and we would encourage you all to peruse it then add yourself if you feel so inclinded.
Thanks as well to all Slaves of the Nicktator who have been helping to update the wiki, legends the lot of you.

I can't make my page .. the "Oops! This page appears broken. HTTP 404 - File not found.: always flash on my screen ... :unsure:

Hyacin Campbell said:
I can't make my page .. the "Oops! This page appears broken. HTTP 404 - File not found.: always flash on my screen ... :unsure:
The site that hosts the wiki seems to be having some issues right now. Whenever they resolve it, things will be fine again. ;)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back