Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Syrus returned to the flat with Rama and little Erica sleeping in his arms. They had just come back from celebrating a win with his matchup against the Portugal team and something else that transpired after the win. Like muggle athletes often did when they win a game, Syrus got on one knee and popped the question. Cliché as it felt, a big a*s smiling Syrus asked the ultimate question with heart on his sleeves. She said yes, and just like that, the rest was history. For a minute there, for a moment there he recognize this fleeing hesitation. Or, it was all in his head. The point, the point is that she said yes and anything else fell to irrelevancy. Syrus carried sleeping Erica to her room, kissed the top of her little head and covered in her favorite blanket. He smiles down at her and tiptoes out her room when she remains asleep. "Erica is all set, hungry babe? I'm starving!"

Last edited:
Rama Mowry did not know how she was going to tell Syrus. Marriage was not her thing. It was not like she didn't love Syrus enough to marry him! She just didn't feel like marriage meant anything. She did not need a piece of paper or a ring to prove she loved Syrus. Erica was enough proof of that! Rama sat at the dining table staring at the ring resting in its box. It had been on her finger, but it was better than taking it off in from of her boyfriend while she explained. Rama took a small sip of her wine. "I don't really have an appetite, Sy," she said. She didn't feel like making something. But, she was sure there was some bread somewhere. She was sure she couldn't keep anything solid down because she was so worried.

Syrus was already at the refrigerator, rummaging and searching for something to eat with the door wide open. In the end of checking through the food, the wizard settle for a stack sandwich. One that could be easily made with a flick of his wand. However, he didn't reach for it so quickly as he was not liking how Rama was sounding to him. The man retrace his steps back, shutting the refrigerator door. "What's wrong babe? I can make whatever you want, whatever you're craving for," Syrus went over to her. He didn't think nothing of the sight of her not wearing his ring. He just assumed she'll wear it whenever she wanted to and that was that. "I don't want to be eating alone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back