That Awkward Moment When...

that awkward moment when you call out a name at work "diane" and the man looks at you funny because apparently it is "Dane". and then you went bright red and everyone was laughing at you.

OOC: That awkward moment when you can't see the lecture slides and have to "cheat" off your neighbour to avoid admitting that you are blind.

Jacob Kuya said:
OOC: Awkward moment when you try to hold three things at once with only two hands, i.e.: my bag, my dress and my umbrella. Honestly it was doomed to fail from the start :tut:

:tut: You know you could just wear your dress :r xD
Yue Aurelious said:
OOC: That awkward moment when you can't see the lecture slides and have to "cheat" off your neighbour to avoid admitting that you are blind.

Done that before :r

OOC: that awkward moment when you ask the train guard which platform a certain train is coming into, and he says (sarcastically) 9 and 3/4...I didn't notice the sarcasm... :unsure:

OOC: That awkward moment when you go to look up pics for your character and instead of typing in the celebrities name, you type in your own characters name and become confused when nothing pops up.

ΟΟC: The awkward moment when you make a new acquaintance and has the surname Stratis. Then after talking for a while, he tells you that he's probably going to move to New Zealand because of a good job offer. You end up calling him Minoas instead of his real name short after.

IC: That awkward moment when a girl young enough to be your daughter/granddaughter start flirting with you.

OOC: That awkward moment when you think your headphones are in and start playing really awful loud music only to find out they aren't.

OOC- Awkward moment when you're cleaning the kitchen. And just when you think you're done (about 3 hours later!) you knock over a load of oil. And then, when you're cleaning that up, you knock over a load of paint.
And then your parents come home. :unsure:

OOC: Awkward moment when the person you are skyping with falls asleep and you are sitting there for five minutes trying to get them to wake up because you need them for something, but end up feeling creeped out and hang up.

OOC: The awkward moment when you somehow manage to delete the entire Hufflepuff Quidditch team, except for one and now can't access the QCP to fix it.

OOC: The awkward moment when you show up to the wrong class three times. On the same day. In a row.

OOC: That awkward moment when you're cooking sausages, and they start screaming like mandrakes from Harry Potter

IC: That awkward moment when Damian still won't put a ring on it. :(

Ostensia Romanes said:
IC: That awkward moment when Damian still won't put a ring on it. :(
OOC: That awkward moment when you are still waiting on a response on whether or not Damian has placed a ring on it, or will. :r

OOC: That awkward moment when you go to pick up your phone, only to realise it's a packet of tissues =))

Maya Corby said:
OOC: That awkward moment when you go to pick up your phone, only to realise it's a packet of tissues =))
I have done that so many times, lol!

OOC: That awkward moment when you accidentally say something that makes the other person sad -- like saying, "Do you have a sister?" and they get all upset and say, "I don't have one!" :cry:

OOC: The awkward moment when I just posted a reply to Cyndi, and then I'm surfing up the board once more, and see that 'Desislav' just posted in the roleplay a couple of minutes ago. And I was like: WHAT? But I just posted!? No need to fear though - turns out I misread Desideratus as Desislav. =))

OOC: That awkward moment when you realise that you don't have two days before you leave for London but in fact one, because apparently I can graduate university but I can't read a calendar properly xD

OOC: The awkward moment when you roleplay males so often, that when you finally roleplay your female characters, you continually type 'he' and 'his' instead of 'she' and 'her'. xD

OOC: That awkward moment when you complain that you'll never get Skype again, only to download it ten hours later xD

That awkward moment when you have a post idea that will ruin the romantic mood of an engagement all ready to post, only to be told you can't because you're on a student account and it's not holidays! Evil plans ruined! :( D:
<i>
</i>

OOC: That awkward moment when you almost get hit by a car because you forgot which country you're in and which direction the cars are coming.

OOC: That awkward moment when you go to kiss a friend on the cheek only to realise its not your friend D:

OOC: That awkward moment when as you go to jump into your hammock, you realize midair that it's not properly secured.

OOC: That awkward moment when you are arguing with your friend about something, increasingly heatedly and it turns out that the pair of you had misunderstood the other and are both talking about different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back