Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
I (and I think everyone else too!) really admire the hard work the staff put into this transition. It's clear that they made the best of a bad situation, and that it required a lot of work and time.

Which is why I asked the people in the discord chat (who I recognized from the site) to sign this.

3pOEyEv.png

I most definitely forgot people, and I'm sure not everyone had time to get back to me in time either, so don't think this is a comprehensive list of everyone who is thankful xD It's just a little token of appreciation. (If I forgot to ask you, sorry!) Feel free to add your own thanks to the hardworking staff in this topic, also feel free to call me out publicly if I forgot to ask you :r

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I know the work hasn't ended either so my thanks are ongoing. I can only imagine how much hard work you guys have put (and are continuing to put) into this for us, and the new site looks AMAZING so far!! You're all so kind and awesome for volunteering your time to keep HNZ going for us all :wub: So thank you!!

I echo these sentiments! I know I haven't been here lately (due to real life activities), but it is nice knowing that HNZ will be here for me when I have time to RP. I appreciate the hard work the staff does, especially during the past few weeks, and just want to say thank you!

You guys are so very lovely! This is so kind of you all, thanks so much :wub:

Thanks for all the amazing work that's done on this site. :wub: ^_^
Every bit of it is appreciated. Thanks staff!

Thanks again for the amazing work you did! I'm glad HNZ still exist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back