Thank you _____

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
I thought this would be a good way to simply show your thans to the amazing people on HNZ to let them how much they are appreciated even though we don't always say it so come on in and show your love for whatever it is that you appreciate!
:wub:

Let me kick this off!

I would like to thank the admins and the mods for all of their time and patience. I would like to point out that this site is a free site and so these wonderful people have volunteered their own personal time to making sure that the growing needs of the site is met everyday. It takes a great deal of time behind the scenes to keep a site like this running smoothly.

I would also like to also take a second to spotlight Nick King, who if you are unaware had plans to step down and step away from HNZ, but due to unforseen problems. He was asked to stay until Livvy was able to come back full time. He is not required to be here and does so out of his love for the site.

I would like to thank you all for your hard work and time that you put into a wondeful site such as this!

I would like to thank Brandon for being nice and thanking other people. :lol: And the admins and global mods, they deffinitely work hard to keep HNZ afloat. :wub:

Thanks for staying open more than I could ever imagine. Don't see many sites that continue this strong and that's because of staff and everyone else who makes Hnz be the better site than most Rpg out there ♥ :wub:

I would like to thank the banner makers. You guys are amazing. :wub:

I would like to thank all the admins and mods for working so hard to keep this site in good condition.
I would like to thank all the graphics people for using your time to make things for other people, or at least trying your best.
I would like to thank everyone on HNZ for being awesome.

That's it for now.

I thank......

Admins for being amazingly awesome and keeping this site going.
Glob. Mods. for being super cool and helping the Admins.
People who use my banners. You make me feel special when I go around the site seeing my banners, I hope I can get better, though it'd help if I actually had photoshop of something. Well Photobucket and Piknic are great and so is piant, I'm not given many options like the dafont.com stuff so I'm glad people still enjoy my banners :)
Tenile and Teigan. are awesome people to role play with and both help alot of my characters gain friends when I first started off here and I'm thankful to them.
Laura. thank you for being Logan, and giving Georgiana someone to love and be held by she really needs it :) :wub:
Raze! I love making you banners, don't ever worry that you are asking me for to many, I actually might just go and make you some just because :D
David. Thanks for banning Ilana and not me :) Haha we make a epic team on that game
Ilana. Thanks for having Aimee to be friends with quiet Jordan, and for not being to mad (i hope) about the banning game tehe :D
I can't think of anyone else hehe.

I'd like to thank Jojo, for being absolutely perfect in every way possible, though I'd never tell her that. She is the best friend I could possibly have, mostly because she doesn't let me get away with what many others do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back