- <B><s></s>Current Age:<e></e></B> 11<br/>
- <B><s></s>Basic Appearance: <e></e></B> <br/>
Hair: light blonde that goes to chin<br/>
Eyes: dark green<br/>
Height: 5'5 (He's only 11!)<br/>
YES he has piercings!<br/>
<br/>
- <B><s></s>Parents: <e></e></B> Léon & Olivia Snow<br/>
- <B><s></s>Siblings, if any: <e></e></B> Nicole Snow (She is currently four)[/<br/>
- <B><s></s>Other Relatives:<e></e></B> Alyssa Snow<br/>
- <B><s></s>Pets, if any:<e></e></B> Eh, parents never let him have one<br/>
- <B><s></s>Area of Residence:<e></e></B> Lyon France<br/>
- <B><s></s>Blood status:<e></e></B>Half-blood<br/>
<br/>
(If your character is a sorted student:)<br/>
- <B><s></s>Hogwarts House (And why):<e></e></B> <br/>
- <B><s></s>Best school subjects (And why):<e></e></B> <br/>
- <B><s></s>Worst school subjects (And why):<e></e></B> <br/>
<br/>
(all characters:)<br/>
- <B><s></s>What would their Patronus be?<e></e></B> An artic hare - it's the family's symbol.<br/>
- <B><s></s>What would their Boggart be?<e></e></B> His father- his father was extremely cruel and hard on him when he was a child. <br/>
- <B><s></s>What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)<e></e></B> A lion- a powerful leader. Someone to be feared. <br/>
- <B><s></s>What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? <e></e></B>- His father giving him the love that he'd always wanted. To also be one of the most powerful wizrds of his time.<br/>
- <B><s></s>What memory could they use to create a Patronus?<e></e></B> Entering hogwarts.<br/>
<br/>
- <B><s></s>Write an example roleplay by your character:<e></e></B><br/>

<QUOTE author=""><s>
</s>Theodore rubbed his sore red cheek. Tonight his father hit him again. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Every little thing Theodore did seemed to anger him. Even when it was something he was told to do. It recently made him fearful of even leaving him room. <br/>
<br/>
"I hate father. I hate him <B><s></s>so much!<e></e></B>" He spat rolling his sleaved up to reveal a bruise on his upper arm. His father had given him that one almost a week ago when he forgot to put his books away in the family's private library. He began to massage his face again. It stung like a bee's sting, but he was used to the pain already. He barely noted it any longer. When he began to remove his shirt he heard a tap on his window. <br/>
<br/>
"What the...." He asked himself. He strode over to the window and yanked it open. "Who's there?!" He snapped, aggrivated with whoever decided to bother him this late into the night. <br/>
<br/>
<I><s></s>'Who's actually stupid enough to fly up here and knock on my window in the middle of the night?!'<e></e></I> Theodore thought to himself. <br/>
<br/>
A soft coo caught his attention to a small gray owl sitting on his bed. <br/>
<br/>
"GET OFF MY BED YOU NASTY RAT!" He snarled charging toward the owl. But once he got within inches of the small bird, it flew out of his catch and onto the top of his wooden oak bed-post. "Why are you here?" Theodore asked slightly calmer than before, but with some blunt anger.<br/>
<br/>
The owl blinked and dropped a large envelope onto Theodore's bed before flying back out the window and into the dark night sky. <br/>
<br/>
"Stupid bird..." He growled and picked the envelope of the bed. It was adressed to him. But there was no return adress. He raised an eyebrow and ripped the letter open. As soon as he pulled the letter out he began to read. <br/>
<br/>
<I><s></s>'It's an invitation to attend Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft & Wizardry.'<e></e></I> Theodore grinned to himself. His family had been going to 'The Hogwarts Schools' for many years. And now it was finally his turn. <I><s></s>'Wait till father hears about this one.<e></e></I> A wicked grin pasted itself onto his face. <br/>
<br/>
Now that he was finally going to become a wizard, he'd show his father hpw great and amazing he really is....really always was.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
- <B><s></s>Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:<e></e></B><br/>

<QUOTE author=""><s>
</s><COLOR color="green"><s></s>I got my Hogwarts Letter last night. Mother was proud, so was Nicole. They both gushed about how they <I><s></s>knew<e></e></I> I was going to be in Slytherin like most of the Snows had in the past. <br/>
<br/>
Father however didn't seem the least bit interested. He gave me a simple 'Good.' and continued to smoke his pipe and read that dusty old book he's always reading. I wish he would burn that book with his pipe....<br/>
<br/>
Mother also told me that some of my cousins would be attending Hogwarts this year as well. It'll be pretty cool to have some family there, even if Mum says I should watch over them since most of them are girls. <br/>
<br/>
I have to go now. Father's calling and he sounds angry.<br/>
<br/>
+Theo+<e>
</e></COLOR><e>
</e></QUOTE></r>

Hi Theodore, and as always welcome to HNZ. I just have a few questions for you. :)

Why does an eleven year old have so many piercings?

Why was his father so cruel to him?

If he could be in Hogwarts, what house would he want to be in?

Why is he going to school in NZ instead of Beauxbatons in France or the closer Hogwarts Scotland?

Also, I wanted to point out, in order to be 11 Theodore would have had to be born in 2009.

Well, as stated for unsorted students in This thread under 'Character Birthdates':
Character Birthdates
For current Unsorted Students your character's birthday must be between September 2, 2008 and September 1, 2009.

Thank you for keeping this running however Estrella, your work is very much appreciated.

Why does an eleven year old have so many piercings?: Becuase he wanted them.

Why was his father so cruel to him?: That will be revealed in due time.

If he could be in Hogwarts, what house would he want to be in?: Most likely Slytherin, he doesn't want to be outcasted by his father mre than he already is. His father isn't very fond of the other three houses.

Why is he going to school in NZ instead of Beauxbatons in France or the closer Hogwarts Scotland?- Hogwarts New Zealand got there first, I suppose.

Oopsies. :"> Yes, Theodore, your birthday would have to be either in 2008 or 2009, depending on the month. But you're doing great so far!

Why did Theodore want piercings?

Why was his father okay with this when he wouldn't let him have any pets? Or did Theodore do it without his permission?

I'm a bit confused about HNZ "getting there first." Do you mean the school sending a letter to Theodore?

Why did Theodore want piercings?: To make his father angry, he also thought they looked cool.

Why was his father okay with this when he wouldn't let him have any pets? Or did Theodore do it without his permission?- His father was angry for quite awhile. That also included a good beating .

I'm a bit confused about HNZ "getting there first." Do you mean the school sending a letter to Theodore?- Yeah the school sending the letter. It didn't matter to him which hogwarts he went to. It might've been something to do with the fact that some of his cousins are going to Hogwarts New Zealand as well.

Ford Harkonnen said:
I'm not 100% on this, however I think that it is the law in France that a minor must have the parent's permission to get a piercing. :unsure:

Source: http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo_laws/france,1.htm (near the bottom)
Ford, that law was changed following the Piercing en Paris Riots of 2011. I can't believe you forgot about that. Stop using those old Web Links. :p

Welcome to the site Theo.

I'm not 100% on this, however I think that it is the law in France that a minor must have the parent's permission to get a piercing professionally. :unsure:

Source: http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo_laws/france,1.htm  (near the bottom)

Who's to say he got it done professionally? :p I know tons of people who do their own tattoos/pierces. In my opinion, it's not very safe. :unsure:

Isabella Chaos said:
I'm not 100% on this, however I think that it is the law in France that a minor must have the parent's permission to get a piercing professionally. :unsure:

Source: http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo_laws/france,1.htm  (near the bottom)

Who's to say he got it done professionally? :p I know tons of people who do their own tattoos/pierces. In my opinion, it's not very safe. :unsure:
No one said he didn't get it done non-professionally. Ford was just pointing out that it would have been illegal for him to get it done professionally without parental consent. It is extremely unsafe to get tattoos or piercings done non-professionally because of the risk of infection.

So Theodore, did you get your piercings done non-professionally?

To repeat Kaela's question, did he get them done non professionally?

Why didn't his father just rip them out? I know of some parents that have done that, because if the ring isn't in the piercing hole for a certain period of time they'll close up anyway.

To repeat Kaela's question, did he get them done non professionally? - No he got them done professionally.....he just did what most teenagers do when they want something. When one parent says no....ask the other!!

Why didn't his father just rip them out? I know of some parents that have done that, because if the ring isn't in the piercing hole for a certain period of time they'll close up anyway. - I don't his. His father just didn't. Maybe he didn't care as much as he said he did.

Thanks for the questions everyone. They've really helped me develope my character better.

Pm me any time if you guys want to chat.

Welcome to HNZ, tehe. i have a question.
There is so much said about your father, what's your mom like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back