Tell the world that I'm coming home.

Amber rubbed her back and behind, still laughing from her klutzy self. It always began to show when she really liked someone. She was really happy that this was going some where else too. Would Amber fall in love with him? Probably if she already hasn't. The young girl then felt his warm lips on her like they were serenading eachother. Then he turned her over, she stuck her tongue out at him, he was able to do something that she wasn't able to. She then took advantage of his face and began showering it with kisses.

Ant smiled as Amber began kissing him over and over again. He let her do it for as long as she wanted to and enjoyed the attention whilst it lasted. Waiting for her to finish the shower of kisses, Ant's hands began to wander around her body. He really hoped that this would turn more into a relationship each second and not just be the ordinary one-night-stand that Ant had been used to.

Amber kissed his lips for the last time before moving onto his neck for one short kiss. The blonde could barely keep her blue eyes open. Amber put her body beside Antonio's and softly put her head on his chest. The floor wasn't too comfy but it would do for now.​

As Amber appeared next to him and put her head on his chest, Ant looked down at her and softly kissed the top of her head. He sat up, before lifting her into his strong arms and gently placing her on the bed. He then climbed over her and lay on his back on the other side of the bed. His eyes began to close, it had been a tiring night.

3 Hours Later. (The Next Morning.)

Ant lay asleep on his side in his bed. His arm rested around Amber protectively as he slept. Antonio had always looked peaceful when he slept. It was almost cute.

Amber was out cold for most of the night, the day previous had made her really tired. But something had woken her up, like an inner alarm clock. But the inner alarm clock was insanely stupid because it was early in the morning. None the less, the blonde got out of the bed and put her shirt back on. She decided that she would make him breakfast. On her way to the kitchen she picked up pieces of their clothes and put them on a chair, laughing. She made her way to the extremely nice kitchen that looked like a rich man lived here; in reality there was a rich man that lived there. Amber thought for a while what to make him that he'd never had before. She had a smirk on her face. Amber began to mix things together like it was an art project. Finally she was done, a fresh batch of chocolate rum crepes were finished and ready to go. She quickly cleaned up the mess that she made and quietly walked back into the room with his food on a tray. Amb hopped on the bed and kissed his forehead, hoping he'd wake up.​

Ant's eyes slowly opened as Amber kissed his forehead, he rolled over so that he was facing her then smiled at her, she had kept him smiling all night last night. "Morning." He said as he lay with his bottom-half beneath the covers. He spoke in a voice that signified that the boy had only just woken up. Antonio stretched then slowly sat himself up. "Good night last night eh?" He spotted the tray with food on it and laughed slightly. "You made me breakfast?" He said in a cute Italian voice as his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. "Aww you didn't have to." He told her sweetly before he took the tray off of her and placed it next to him on the other side of the bed. His hands immediately returned to Amber, pulling at her shirt and leaning up to her for a kiss on the lips. He made the kiss gentle but passionate, it was early, there was no energy ready to put into the kiss just yet.

Amber happily looked at Antonio, he looked so cute in that early morning wake up look. The blonde then put her legs back under the covers since they were freezing, it seemed like there was air conditioning in the house. There defintley needed to be last night. " Hey cutie, of course I did." She smiled, her white teeth gleaming. " Amazing night if I may add." She leaned over to the other side and gave him a cute kiss, it was pretty passionate but still fun.​

Antonio smiled as Amber joined him in bed once more. "Not going to fall out of it this time are we?" He joked cheekily, still remembering last-nights events. He moved his breakfast-tray over to the bed-side table then turned to Amber and kissed her back as he felt her lips against his once again. He loved it when she did that, the random-kisses, the cute-comments, the sweet-smiles.....it all added to the fun of this couple's relationship. "Well thank-you.....I'm sure it will be delicious.....and yes, I agree.....quite amazing." He told her as he continued the kiss from earlier. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and climbed out of bed to put his jeans on, leaving his t-shirt and waist-coat on the floor. Ant then climbed back into bed, lying closely next to Amber on his side, showing off his toned body to her. His hand slowly traced along her waist and upwards as he kissed her again and again, more passionately, and with much more force and energy than ever before.

Amber stuck her tongue out, " Haha, very funny." She kissed the top of his forehead. It was the things like that, that kept her interested in a relationship. But she wasn't going to say relationship quite yet because she wasn't too sure if Antonio wanted one. " Perfect breakfast for the perfect boy." Amber gave him a cheekish grin and laughed. She placed her hand on his warm abs and leaned into kiss him, every kiss filled with more delight. She pulled back and smiled, looking down at his abs, they were better than the night before. " Promise that you'll never wear a shirt around me again." The blonde laughed.​

Antonio smiled as she called him perfect. "And the perfect lips from the perfect girl." He replied back in a complimentary way. As she kissed him again, Ant felt her hands on his stomach and it made him jump a little, her hands seemed cold against the constant heat that was running through his body. The kiss ended and Amber spoke again. He laughed at her comment then smiled sweetly at her. "Okay, if you like my body that much." He told her cheekily with a mischievous laugh before his hands began to wander again. He liked Amber a lot and hoped that he would be able to see her again.

Amber laughed, she actually had never been told she was perfect for anyone. The young woman put her whole body under the covers, it was freezing and she didn't like it. Amber moved her body closer to Antonio's, putting her head on his chest. " Come to my place tonight." She looked up at him, hoping for a good answer. She would go home and set everything up, make it super perfect if he agreed.​

Antonio felt his heart warm-up as Amber snuggled into his chest. His already wide smile practically touched his cheek-bones as she suggested coming to her place tonight. "I think I would love that....." He told her softly. He would make himself look the best he could. Ant put his hand gently underneath Amber's chin and softly lifted her head up before he kissed her lips. "What time and where?" He asked as he released the kiss.

Amber's face and eyes lightened up, this was some of the best news that she had heard all day. The ever so happy blonde kissed him back softly. " New York City, I'll give you the address later, but at 7." Amber gave him one last kiss before she got up off the bed.
OOCOut of Character:
" Sorry it's cr@p :p

Antonio kissed Amber back before listening to her reply. "Okay, I'll be there..." He said excitedly, his Italian accent showing through the excitement. Ant followed her off the bed, and quickly shoved down his breakfast. "That was amazing." He said as he finished his last mouthful. It had only taken him 5 Minutes or so. Ant walked over to Amber, still topless; he placed one hand on the side of her neck, and the other hand pulled her in closer as it wrapped behind her waist and pushed her towards him as it reached her back. He kissed her vigorously, his lips practically locking themselves onto Amber's bottom-lip.

OOCOut of Character:
No-Worries. :)

Amber smiled, " Perfect!" The blonde pulled up her skirt along her legs, she was going to go home and start baking and making everything right. Her heart pounded against her chest, she could feel it in her ears. She wrapped her arms around his back, holding him close to her. Her lips working on his like it was a painting that needed to be finished.​

Antonio kissed Amber for another 3 Minutes before he finally released his lips from hers. "Now that was good." He said, as his eyes opened.....he had been closing them throughout the kiss. "I'll meet you downstairs." He told her softly before he headed downstairs and waited on the sofa, stretching out, showing-off his nicely-toned body ready for when Amber came downstairs.

Amber, still a little flustered from the kiss, blushed and pulled her skirt right to her waist. She threw on her leather jacket and walked down the stairs, her bag and shoes in her hand. Amber smirked and climbed right ontop of Antonio, forcing her soft lips onto his, giving him the longest kiss ever before she had to go.​

By the time Amber had appeared downstairs again, Antonio was just about ready to see her off with a goodbye kiss, but she had already climbed on top of him before he had been given the chance to move anywhere. He kissed her back as his hands wandered up and down her sides, holding her firmly on top of him so she couldn't get up. He didn't want her to go just yet. He would make sure he saw her out properly first, to ensure that he wouldn't be forgotten about by there meeting at hers tonight.

Amber took the oppurtinity to shower his lips with the kisses that she had left out before. Hopefully there would be a continuation of this at her house tonight. Maybe he had a cell phone that she could text the address to? Oh, she really didn't want to go, his warm embrace on her, his hands, his lips, his touch. But she had to go soon, otherwise the two would eat nothing tonight and would starve.​

After a long and passionate kiss, Antonio released Amber then sat up, removing himself from underneath her and standing up. He headed towards the front-door and opened it before turning round. Ant reached his arms up and rested his hands against the top of the door frame. He moved himself into a seductive pose as he waited for Amber to join him at the front-door. He knew she had to be going soon if she was going to get dinner cooked for tonight. But he would send her off with something that would leave her with a wide-spread smile across her face for the rest of the day.

Amber regained her balance and stood up from the couch. The blonde made mental notes of the things that she would have to buy. She could already feel the stress to make everything perfect. Amber walked over to the doorway, " Look at you being all sexy." She winked at him, as she stood next to him.​

Antonio laughed at Amber's comment. "I'm sorry I can't help it....." He told her vainly. "It's just the sort of influence that you have on me." He finished cheekily before he lowered his hands and took one of Amber's hands into his own. "Come." He commanded as she appeared next to him. Ant pulled her out of the door then pressed him gently against the outside wall of his house. He didn't care that he topless in public, he knew that he had a nice body, and he wasn't afraid to show it off to other people. Antonio's hand rose to the side of Amber's neck whilst the other hand pressed against the wall just above Amber's head for support. He was slightly taller than Amber, so it was no stretch to reach to that height on the wall. Ant then leaned in and kissed Amber on the lips once more, un-doing just the top button of her blouse as he did so. He liked being cheeky like that. He refused to part his lips from her for around 5 Minutes. That was 5 Minutes of constant French-Kissing before he released his lips from hers. "I'll see you tonight." He told her with a cheeky wink before giving her some space as he waited for her to say her good-bye's. Until tonight in New-York that was.....

Amber smirked at his comment, he was shortly vain and she loved it. The blonde was a bit interested in what they were going to be doing outside, and soon felt her body against the wall. His face was just adorable, and the way that he did things was super cute in every way. Amber put her arms around his nech, which was a bit raised but she didn't care, it was the body and person who owned it that she cared about. Amber enjoyed her time French kissing with Antonio, she'd never done it before to be quite honest. But the first time was always the best time she thought. When they broke apart and he gave her room, and thought popped in her head. " You might've said your goodbye, but I didn't." The blonde hopped ontop of Ant, wrapping her legs around his back, grabbing his head with her hands and giving him a ferocious kiss on the lips.​

Ant was pleasantly surprised when Amber jumped on him. He felt her legs go around his back and was barely able to catch a breath as she kissed him. His tongue wandered, his hands moved around, and Antonio smiled as the kiss continued. "O.....K....." He spluttered out inbetween kisses as he tried to pull away but couldn't get enough of her lips. He kissed her even more as his hands trailed up towards the tops of her legs. He held her by the legs as he eventually managed to pull away from the kiss, and even then his lips still craved for Ambers'. But Ant gradually forced his lips off of her and placed her feet back on the ground where they belonged. "That was a great goodbye, and I don't want to leave your lips alone, but I'm going to have to let you get off so you can begin that cooking of yours....." He told her cheekily, his Italian accent returning to it's full extent as he started to get excited about what events this evening held. Antonio slid his hands around Amber's waist once more and kissed her passionately on the lips for around 10 Seconds before he pulled away. "I'll see you later okay?" He told her as he headed back towards the door, turning to face Amber and placing his hands on the top of the door-frame as he had done earlier, as he waited for her response.

Amber had her arms around his neck, pulling his lips closer to hers. The blonde couldn't get enough and knew that she had to stop. Her feet somehow made their way to the ground. " I don't want to leave, but I guess that I'm going to have to." She shrugged her shoulders and winked at Ant, " I'll see your sexyness later." And with a snap she was apparated to New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back