Tell the world that I'm coming home.

Antonio smiled at Amber's reply. "Great." He told her as he held his arm out for her to link arms with him if she wished to. "Time for that gorgeous man to spoil this beautiful girl rotten." He told her happily before thanking the Land-Lord then beginning to walk out of the pub. It was going to be an interesting evening. "Mi segua la mia bellezza." He said, using his strong Italian accent to attract Amber even further.

OOCOut of Character:
:) Translation - Follow me my beauty. :p Don't you just love Google Translator. ;)

Amber just wanted to melt in her spot. He was the best thing that she had seen all day. The blonde linked her arm with his, blushing like a wild flower. She didn't understand what he said but she loved his accent, " I don't know what you said but you can take me anywhere you like." The blonde smiled, following him.​

"I said follow me my beauty." He replied to her as she linked arms with him. And on that note, Ant began to walk out of the pub, arm-in-arm with Amber. "I'll take you back to mine, we can...have a drink...and of course...some fun...of course...that's...only if you're up for that kinda thing?" He questioned curiously before softly placing a kiss on the side of her head.

Amber just wanted to melt in his arms, was he really talking to her? Or was this just one of her dreams? Nope, this was reality and it was frickin awesome. The blonde followed him, of course she was going to. " Sure, that sounds mucho fine to me." That probably wasn't Italian but at least she tried.​

Before they knew it, the couple had arrived at Antonio's door. He opened it then pulled Amber in. The door lead straight into the living-room where he had spent many an evening sat on the comfy sofas. He hoped that maybe Amber could join him here a few more times, if they really got on well today. Antonio grabbed Amber's hands then leant against the wall, he pulled her in then kissed her passionately as his hands released hers and slid around her waist, joining at her lower back. No words were spoken, there were no words to say just yet, kissing would do just fine for a couple of minutes.

Amber walked into Antonio's house right behind him. It was cute and quaint, she could totally see him living here. As she felt his arms go from her hands to her waist, she put both her arms around his neck, kissing him back with full force, she wasn't going to be shy about anything now, she felt comfortable around him.​

Antonio was glad when Amber started to kiss him back, things were going well for the pair of them. As the kiss continued, Ant's lips slipped off Amber's and down towards her neck. He paused for a second to speak. "Would you like..." His lips met neck once more. "A drink?" Antonio worked his way up Amber's neck and along her jaw-line before kissing her again. "Or...should I continue?" He asked seductively, as his lips began feasting on Amber's neck once more as he waited for her to reply.

Amber really hoped that he didn't live with someone else and they would walk in, that would be extremely interesting. The blonde took little pecks at the top of his head and his cheeks. Amber didn't want a drink and really wanted to continue. " Oh please continue Mr. Antonio." Amber shortly laughed.​

"Then follow me." Antonio said playfully before he headed towards his bedroom. Every room in Ant's house was of the highest-quality, simply because he could afford it. He climbed onto his bed and led on his back as he waited for Amber to arrive. He un-did his waist-coat and took it off, throwing it to the ground as he waited for Amber, playing with the ends of his t-shirt as he did so.

Amber smiled and winked after he spoke. The girl had never really had anything like this before, she was always caught up with something, hopefully this wouldn't be just for tonight, maybe something could happen after this. She had arrived in his wonderful bedroom, everything in his house was really nice. She was new to this sort of thing but was going to try her best. She got onto his bed and crawled over until she was ontop of him. Amber lowered her head down and planted a kiss on his lips.​

Antonio smiled as Amber entered his room and kissed him. He held the kiss for a while longer than Amber had probably intended it to be. He was in no rush, he liked this girl. He didn't want Amber to just be nothing more than a one-night-stand. he actually wanted to see her again after tonight. Ant hoped that Amber would realize that as the night went on. Ant slowly lifted his t-shirt up, revealing his toned stomach before removing it completely and throwing it to the ground. He kissed her again as his hands trailed around her waist, meeting at her lower back.

Amber nearly knocked herself over looking at his body, she had never seen something that amazing in a while. The blonde took her cardigan off, it was getting a bit hot and steamy in the room. Just for fun she traced her fingers over his muscles, nearly toppling over from amazement. The blonde kissed his lips and his neck, this was payment for the kissing that he gave her earlier.​

Antonio allowed Amber to touch his finely-tuned muscles with her delicate fingers before smiling cheekily as she took her cardigan off. He kissed her back as her lips founds his again and enjoyed it as she kissed his neck. After a while Antonio's lips began to search for hers again as his fingers trailed up to the top-button of her blouse and began to un-do it. "Do you still want me to continue?" He said in a breath after kissing, before meeting his lips with hers once more.

Amber was enjoying herself, she could see herself hanging around with Antonio more and more. Her fingers ran through his hair as she kissed him back. " Please continue Mr. Italiano, I'd never say no to you handsome." Amber went on the back on her knees to take her top off which was thrown to the ground.​

Ant smiled as Amber removed her top before pulling her back on top of him. He un-did his belt, allowing Amber to do the rest if she wished to as he began kissing her vigorously. His hands searched her body as he continued kissing her. Ant was enjoying himself thoroughly, but he did want something more than this with Amber, he thought she was amazing, and hoped to see her again some-time soon.

Amber smiled and kissed him back with full force. Thank goodness that lips were securely attached because Antonio's would've been off by now. The blonde smiled and helped with the taking off of his pants, it was a bit difficult but she did it. Amber then tackeled her jeans, the button seemed to be stuck. Her blue eyes shifted up to Antonio seeking his help.​

Antonio took Amber's hint and un-did the button with ease as he kissed her. He removed her jeans, chucking to the floor as the kissing grew heavier.

Three Hours Later.

It was nearing midnight and Ant had worked his way on top of Amber since they had began earlier in the evening. He slid off her onto the bed and sighed out breathlessly. "Well that was fun." He told Amber, before turning onto his side, allowing his lips to work around Amber's neck as he waited for her to reply.

Amber took a few deep breaths, that was the most fun she'd had in a long time and she was happy that it was Antonio to show her a good time. " Best time I've ever had." The blonde cheekily grinned at him. " Next time, I'll take you to my house in New York, and show you how it is to be in NYC." Amber said, hoping he would say yes, she really wanted to see more of him.​
OOCOut of Character:
Loving the new banner ;)

OOCOut of Character:
Thanks, it was a new style. :)

Ant smiled, he was glad that Amber had enjoyed herself. "Good, but I can do better." He told her cheekily, just to urge her on a little bit further. He was delighted when she mentioned taking him to New-York with her. "That sounds great!!!" He said excitedly before kissing along Amber's jaw-line until he reached her lips. Once he had found her lips again, he remained there and kissed her passionately, as his hands began to wander along the tops of her legs.

OOCOut of Character:
He looks quite ravishing ;) Lol.

Amber smiled, happy that he agreed to coming to NYC. He would probably like it, she lived in quite a busy place but who knows. " I think that you're going to like it, plus I'm going to make a cheesecake that's to die for." She smiled, getting excited for him to come and visit her. The blonde found herself kissing him again which she liked. No one in her family checked on her everyday which made her extremely happy because the young girl could do whatever she wanted.​

OOCOut of Character:
Which is why I chose him as a PB. :p

"Cheese-cake eh?" Antonio said with a light chuckle. It was a random comment, but it made Amber who she was, so Ant didn't mind all that much. "I look forward to it...but for now that can wait..." He told her flirtatiously as he began to slowly move on top of her again, his hands trailed up to her waist as he kissed her again and again and again, growing heavier and heavier each time.

Amber nodded, she could make a kick @$$ cheesecake, plus she would make a dinner and make everything special for him of course. Maybe even tomorrow if he wanted to. " Everything can wait." Amber said smiling before her lips caught onto his. The blonde moved her lips more vigurously each time, putting more effort into each kiss. Her hands went softly up his side, leading onto his back which made it's way onto the back of his neck.​

Antonio felt Amber's hands on his back. He smiled at this as he kissed her more and more; each kiss taking much more energy than the previous one. His hands wandered around her stomach and up her sides as he continued the ever-lasting kiss, this was before they slowly ran through her flowing hair, moving it out of the way as his breathing became louder. He wondered where the rest of the night would lead them to.

Amber traced her fingers on his back, tracing all his muscles. The blonde forced her lips to keep on twining with his. Amber was a bit tired, but that wasn't going to stop her. She would kiss him until she literally fell asleep on the kiss, knowing her, she probably would. Amber slowly turned her self, making Antonio turn so that Amber was on top of him. The blonde was fully on top of him, kissing with passion until she fell off the bed. " That's what I get for turning I guess." Amber rubbed her back, laughing, she was so clumsy.​

Antonio allowed Amber to turn the pair of them over so that she was on top. He couldn't help but laugh as she fell off of the bed. He moved himself off the bed, then joined Amber on the floor. "That's not a a problem." Antonio said cheekily before he clambered over her, pushing her back towards the floor as the kissing began again. This time, it was on the not so comfortable floor, but it was always more fun when you did things differently. He immediately turned with Amber in his hands, doing what she had intended to do on the bed just now, and made it so that she was now on top of him. "Better?" He asked her seductively before his lips feasted on her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back