Tell the world that I'm coming home.

Amber Moss

Amber fixed the button on her shirt as she walked through the streets of Plano, Texas. She was finally home, back to the town that she was born in. It was a relatively small town, and she knew literally everyone. Amber hadn't been back to Texas for two years which made her crave to go back. It was hard being away from your family and friends that you've been around your whole life, but she needed to for work. You see, Amber Moss is a photographer, and a high base New York agency hired her, and really did like her work and also treated her well. Enough work talk, she was here to see everyone. Going into the most familiar bar, Amber looked around and waved at everyone. There were a few faces that she didn't know but most were familiar. The light brunette walked over to the bar and ordered herself a whiskey, this was going to be an interesting trip.​
<i>
</i>

Antonio Cabri was getting to know the outside world since moving to New Zealand, so was exploring America to set his sights a little higher than before. Sat in a bar in Texas somewhere, Antonio gazed around. It was most certainly different to Italy. As a pretty girl walked in, Ant turned to her and smiled. "Ciao." He said naturally, forgetting that he was no longer in Italy. "Sorry...I mean...Hello..." He told the girl happily, his strong Italian accent shining through loud and clear. It had faded a lot since he had moved to New Zealand, and he had only been here a few days, but the memories of Italy were bringing back his accent. It had a twang to it that many girls had fallen for in the past. Antonio was proud of his home country, and loved using his adorable accent to his advantage.

Amber took a sip of her whiskey before hearing a voice close to her. She turned her head to see a quite attractive guy, but she didn't know him so he must've been from another part of Texas or from a different country. The girl laughed at him, he was quite cute and Italian was her favourite. With her strong Texan accent she replied, " Hi, I'm Amber Moss." She smiled over to him, she couldn't take her eyes off of him.​

Antonio loved this girls accent, she was obviously from around here. Texas was somewhere that you didn't know what reaction you would get from someone. But this girl seemed to be reacting well to Ant, not mentioning the fact that she wouldn't move her eyes away from him. "Ah Hello Amber Moss...I'm Antonio...but you can call me Ant...Piacere di conoscerti...Pleasure to meet you..." He told her with a cheeky smile as he held his hand out for her to shake. His Italian ways always charmed the girls.

Amber needed to calm her heart down, his accent just really took her away, she couldn't get enough of accents. The blonde sipped on her drink, then looked over at Mr. Gorgeous. " It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Amber shook his hand. " I take it that you're not from around here?" The blonde had a huge grin on her face.​

By the looks of the huge grin spread across Amber's face, Antonio guessed that he had made a good first impression. Ant would tease her for now. But he wasn't in a rush to get into any relationships. A few weeks time, and this girl could make him the perfect girlfriend, but he had only been here a few days, he wanted to find his way around a little before he started anything official. But a bit of flirting would do no harm for now. "No I'm not...I'm from Italy...moved to New Zealand just a couple of days ago, but have decided to explore the world..." Ant told her inspirationally, purposely keeping up his Italian accent to keep her keen. Antonio liked to please the Ladies. "And what about you? I take it you live here?" He asked with a sweet smile on his face.

The blonde swished her drink as she watched Antonio. There was something that really caught her attention. " I've always wanted to go to Italy." It was true, she wasn't just making conversation. "I'm from here, but I work in New York actually. I know right? Big move." Her blue eyes watched him, he was pretty cute.​

Antonio ordered himself a fire-whiskey as he listened to Amber speak. "Well maybe one day I could take you...that's if you play your cards right..." Ant trailed off, flirtatiously raising an eye-brow at the girl before taking a sip of the strong drink. He wasn't familiar with the throat-burning taste of the fire-whiskey, and it took a sharp swallow before Ant could rid the taste from his mouth. That's something he wouldn't be drinking too much of. "Ouch that stuff can't be good for you..." Ant said, his Doctor-Like Health-Freak nature shining through like a light-bulb. "But yeah...nothing like a long journey eh?" He told Amber, his twinkling Italian eyes glistening at her.

Amber raised her eye brow, still laughing, " Uh oh, I better have a royal flush then." The blonde took a sip of her drink, nearly spitting it out when she heard Antonio again. " I'm pretty sure that firewhiskey takes out your whole stomach lining." Her grin widened. " Nothing beats traveling in my opinion, I would travel everyday if my job allowed it." Amber sighed and shrugged her shoulders, not like she didn't like her job.​

Ant laughed at Amber's reply. "Well I'm not sure about that...but it certainly burns your throat..." He told her, swallowing once more as he tried to force it down, so he didn't have to taste this filth any longer. "Traveling is great...I love the excitement of it..." Antonio trailed off, wondering what he could say next. He turned to her as he veinly ran a hand through his hair, spiking it up a little as the flirting was taken to another level. "So...I would never ask such a pretty lady her age...that would be rude...so I'm going to tell you that I am 23...and we will see how you respond to that. He told the girl, purposely tugging at her heart-strings as his eyes widened with a twinkling beauty whilst he smiled sweetly at her.

That's why Amber never took firewhiskey, she knew that one day it would make a whole in her stomach. The blonde nodded, she would travel everyday if she had the chance to. " Well I'm going to say that I'm 22, you don't have to worry about asking me anything. I'll answer anything." She gave a cheeky smile. " So what does this handsome man do as a job?" Her blue eye winked at him.​

Glad to know that he hadn't mis-judged her age to much, Antonio smiled at the very cheeky looking Amber. "Ah...good to know...well may I say you look stunning..." He complimented the girl, purposely teasing her. He knew his Italian charm would always work on girls like this. Looking down shyly with a smile as she called him handsome, Ant only just caught the girl wink in the corner of his eye. After a couple of seconds, he looked back up at her again. "Well......Amber.....this handsome man...is a Doctor." Ant showed-off as he gave his waist-coat a tug to make him look posh. "And what about you...the beautiful lady?" He asked as his hand raised and rubbed the side of his neck, his head tilting as he did so, making him look that tiny bit more attractive than before.

Amber smiled, taking in the rest of her whiskey, she knew the bartender and knew he would give her another. " Why thank you, it must mean a lot coming from you since you see ladies all day long from being a doctor." The blonde titled her head. " I'm a photographer for the New York Times." Amber loved her job, it was a lot of fun and it kept her entertained.​

"Ah but they are purely my patients...I must remain of Professional terms with those ones..." Antonio began replying, wondering where the pair of them would end up later on tonight. Ant didn't know whether this new friendship was just going to remain as a friendship, or whether it was going to develop or not. But some fun and flirting would do no harm for now. "You my darling...are a friend...and a very beautiful one at that..." Ant charmed, his Italian accent showing-up again. "A photographer? That's great..." Antonio paused of a couple of seconds before coming out with a sarcastic comment. "Well when I become famous for saving someone's life I will happily be a model for you..." Ant flirted before the interrogating began. "So...I take it that such a beautiful young lady such as yourself would have herself a boyfriend...or even...a husband if she was so lucky?..." Antonio questioned, hoping to hear that she was single, but not expecting it in the slightest.

Amber nodded along, playing with the rim of her drink. Antonio had really struck something in Amber, not physically of course, but mentally. It was the way that he talked, the way he smiled.. it was all so interesting to her. " Why thank you, you're a handsome friend in fact." She returned the compliment. The blonde took a swag of her drink, it wasn't too strong or too lean it was perfect. " Perfect! I needed a few models anyway!" Amber gave him a cheeky grin, " And when I'm in need of a doctor I'll come see you." She smiled happily. " Oh me? No no, no boyfriend or anything. I'm single." She nodded her head, pushing back her hair. " I honestly didn't really pay attention to guys before I got my promotion. I was the call photographer, which made me run around like a chicken without a head. Now I can relax and pay attention to guys." Amber smiled and took another sip of her drink.​

Antonio was shocked to hear that Amber was single, but he was glad that she was, it meant that the flirting could be taken to yet another level. "So you're single...a photographer...and you're paying attention to guys..." Antonio trailed off as a wide smile spread across his face. He took a small step closer towards Amber. "Well that must be good news my beautiful friend." He told her flirtatiously as he licked his lips whilst his eyes slowly gazed up and down her slyly. As he brought his eyes to meet hers once again, Ant's tongue stuck out to the side a little as he smiled at Amber a little more. "Because it just so happens...that I'm single too...and...I guess I pay attention to the...lucky...girls." Ant seductively raised his eye-brows and laughed a little.

Amber smirked when she heard his words, it was like joy to her ears. " Aren't I lucky that you're single? I'd expect girls to be all over you, since your gorgeous and all." Amber winked at him before taking her last sip. She fully turned her head to him and turned her blue eyes to face his. She threw her long blonde hair back and put her chin on her hands. Antonio looked super handsome right now and she needed to have him. Amber pushed her bar stool in closer, waiting for his reaction.​

Antonio smiled at Amber's reply. He was so used to all of this attention now, that he was no longer freaked out by it, he just enjoyed it while it lasted. But Ant got the feeling that this one was going to be sticking around a while longer. "Count yourself very lucky that you're getting the 5 Star-Treatment, many girls have only received the 3 Star. But you're just so beautiful...how-ever could I resist?" He told her cheekily before watching her move in closer. He could face her properly now. "Getting close for a reason?" He asked, trying to urge her on to go to that final step before the awkwardness ended.....the kiss. Antonio's hands rested on Amber's legs as he tempted her whilst waiting for her response.

Amber smiled and gave Antonio a sly smile. She never really had that many guys go after her, but they could've and she wouldn't have seen because of all the work that she did. The blonde's smile grew wider, " I feel very lucky indeed, it's not everyday that I get to spend time with a man like you." Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at him up and down. " Can't a girl just get close to a man?" Amber put her arm on his shoulder, and moved her head in closer.​

Antonio smiled as he watched Amber drag out kissing him for even longer. He felt her arm rest on his shoulder, their faces just centimeters away now. "You can get as close as you like..." He told her before softly kissing her on the lips. He held it for a decent amount of time but not too long. Pulling away with a cheeky smile, Ant looked at Amber. "Well?" He asked, as he waited for her response to the awfully brave action.

Amber smiled and had a short laugh before having Antonio's lips latched onto hers. She would've kissed him first but she was beating around the bush. Plus she found it cuter if a guy kissed a girl first. " I'm so shocked that you're single. If you're still single by the time I leave this bar I'm going to smuggle you in my purse and take you home." The blonde shyly smiled and turned her head away slowly laughing.​

Antonio's hands slipped around Amber waist meeting at her lower-back. "Well in that case..........how big is your purse?" Ant's head turned sideways as Amber turned her head away. He moved his hand up to touch her cheek and move her face back to face his own. "Hey there's no need to hide away from me...I like seeing your beautiful face.....remember?" He told her cheekily, as his hand slipped down to the side of her neck before he leaned in and kissed her once more. Ant held the kiss for longer this time, allowing her some time to kiss back if she wished to.

Amber was just embarrassed to be even seen with a gorgeous guy. Back in school she was the popular girl, but she never dated anyone which really gave her no experience with men. The blonde laughed, trying to cover up her shyness. Amber looked over at her purse and laughed, " You can hop in if you want to." She smiled, placing her arm around his neck. Her lips were attatched onto his again, but this time there was no holding back for Amber, she put her all into this kiss. " Much better, right?" She pushed her hair back smiling at him. [/b]​

Antonio laughed at Amber's comment. "Oh I think I could fit into that." He joked before he found himself being kissed by Amber again. Amber seemed to put more effort into the kiss this time, and Ant thoroughly enjoyed having the physical attention. "Perfect." He said in his strongest Italian Accent, as his lips parted from Amber's for a second. He had hardly finished the word when he leaned in and began kissing her again, this time his hands slowly trailed down from her neck and found her waist. Breaking the kiss for what he hoped would be the final time this evening, Antonio spoke up. "So..........how about you 'hop into' my wallet and I will spend you as if I was buying the most expensive thing on this earth..........apart from you that is..." He joked. "And if you're lucky...I'll cook you dinner..." He said sweetly as his twinkling Italian eyes looked directly into Amber's. "How about it then?" He asked, his Italian roots shining through loud and clear. They always did when he was happy, and apparently even more so when he was happily in love.

Amber laughed, there was also that funny side of Antonio which she loved hearing from him. The blonde had a huge grin on her face, still laughing, " Ok, I'll hop into your wallet, that's enough room for me in there hopefully. Hopefully I'll be lucky and have a gorgeous man cook me a wonderful dinner because he likes the girl a lot." She winked at him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back