Target Practice

Allayah smiled softly as she saw him walking up to the kitchen, hair all mussed up and all sleepy. She smiled as the cats ran after Riley, meowing loudly, most likley for food. Allayah turned back to her food and cooked it, popping in toast as the bacon was allmost done. "Yher, i did thanks, Im hopeing you did?" She asked, her voice soft as she was consentrating on the food, trying not to burn it. Hearing the cats meow she smiled and laughed "Do you mind feeding them? Foods in the top cupboard. I hope bacon and eggs are okay?" She asked him as she put the bacon on a plate with paper towels to drain the oil, and put the eggs on as they take no time at all to cook.

Riley smiled slightly as he saw her hair. His hair was usually messed up anyway so it made no difference to his apperance most of the time. Looking obver his shoulder as he heard the cats mewing at him. He turned back to Allayah again when she began to speak to him. "Yeah I slept great actually. I was kind of tired anyway and i always sleep better with someone else in bed with me." Riley said with a wink before laughing slightly. "Usually not under those circumstances however but it was good."He said looking up to the top cupboard and shrugging. "Yeah srue no probs and yuppers that sounds good to me thanks." He said grinning as he reached up to the top cupboard abnd taking down a tin a cat food to put half in each bowl for the cats. Once done he placed the tin in the bin and rested on the counter as he watched her cook.

She saw him sneaking a look at her hair. She didnt really get to look at her hair thismorning, but she didnt really care. He could get over it, she would fix it later. She smiled as Tinx nipped Riley on the hand, as a sign of thanks for the food. "Yher, she does that to me aswell" Allayah spoke softly as she laughed, and served up the bacon and eggs. She had added tomatos with the eggs and it was a pretty good meal, even if she did say so herself. She handed a plate to Riley which had toast, bacon, eggs, tomato, and there was tomato sauce on teh bench if he wanted it, while she just ate some of the bacon from the pan. "Oh and sorry for curled up against you last night, i didnt mean to really" She spoke abit sheepishly, looking at the cats eating. She threw abit of bacon in their bowls for them. Allayah allways shared with her cats. "So whats happening today?"She asked, wondering if he was still up for her visiting his son. Really she was surpised he hadnt ran off. maybe she had made a friend for once.. hopefully she could keep him..

(Yay for free internet in school!!)

Riley took hold of the plate of food and took a bite from the bacon. It was petty nice even if he never liked to eat when he had just woken up. "Its nice. Your a good cook." He said with a smile. He thought hat his cooking was better but he had the better sense than to tell her this. "Oh dont worry about it. Im used to it." He grinned. With the amount of girls Riley had bedded it was something he was used to and hardly noticed these days. "Well we can meet Lowan if you still want to. What after that i guess we will have to make up as we go along." He said with a shrug as he put some egg into his mouth

Allayah smiled softly as she shrugged eating the bacon laughing. Honestly? She was a horrible cook. This was the extent of her talents. "You are tasting the best of my food. Really the best other than that i can cook is stuff from the freezer, and cook in the microwave" She laughed softly as she put her bacon down and stretched "Id love to meet Lowan!" She said happily as she streched, She looked down at what she was wearing, and looked in the mirror in the kitchen. Really in her house, there was a mirror in her room. She liked to look good, was that such a bad thing? She laughed as she saw her appearence and ruffled her hair. "Well, id better get dressed, Lowan might not care, but i sure do. back in a second!" She said as she ran off to her room, giving Riley a kiss on the cheek as she ran past.

(---- About half an hour later -----)

Allayah walked out of her room in her new dress, although Riley wouldnt know that. Her hair was put up, and she allways had that necklace on. She walked out and leaned against the kitchen bench, watching Riley "The bathroom is free if you want to use it" She spoke softly smiling as she picked up Tinx, rubbing her head smiling softly. She was really exited to see his son, and she thought she should dress all pretty like so she didnt scare anyone and get kicked out.

Riley laughed at her comment about this being the best of her food. He was sure that she was better at other things as well. Of course as he didn't know her as well as he would like then he didn't know about what she did better. "Ok if you say so You should try my cooking. I'm pretty good, i love cooking." Riley said with a grin. He had always loved cooking and he used to have to cook for his family when he lived with them. She did confused him slightly. Last he checked Death Eaters hated muggle technology. et she was sing it happily. "You know for a Death Eater your very into the muggle world." He said finishing the food and putting the plate on the side. He nodded when she said that she would go and get dressed. She didn't need to be fancy, they were only going to see his kid. She would be forgotten by tomorrow.

When she came out again he looked her up and down and smiled at her. "Looking good." He said as she mentioned the loo. He had been up ad down during the night s he didn't need to go right now. "No im fine now." He said with a shrug. He held his hand out for her to take so that he could apperate them to his place. "Ready."

Allayah laughed softlty as she shrugged. stepping up to his side to take his hand. He was right, for a Death Eater, she did use alot of muggle technology. She shrugged, sure she hated muggles, but some of their stuff was useful, especially for someone that couldnt cook. She turned to the mirror to check if her hair was okay, when she was satisfied, she looked up to him smiling and laughing "I told you i was weird didnt i?" She asked him with a soft laugh, and held his hand tight, knowing the tug of side-along-apperation wasnt cool. She nudged him gently with a smile "Ready!" She said, really exited now, she wanted to meet his son, see if he was as cute as his father.

Riley nodded slightly and pulled a face. He guessed she had. He copied her laugh and gripped her hand as she put hers in his. "Yeah yeah." He said passively. This was not a subject that he wanted to stay on so when she aid that she was ready Riley immediately apperated to his place.

His feet landed on the floor just outside of his apartment. He turned to look to his side at Allayah to make sure she was ok after it. He knew some people didn't apperate well and some had thrown up. "Are you ok? Or are you not as strong as you make out?" He joked biting his bottom lip

Allayah shook her head out as they landed on the front step. She didnt really like apperating, but it was useful, she had to admit that. She elbowed him lightly laughing as the dizzyness went away. She was fine after a few seconds "I am perfectly healthy thankyou!" she said, keeping her cool, so it would look like it didnt effect her at all. She looked around her, taking in the place. The hallway looked odd to her, but then again, all apartments looked odd. Personally, she didnt really like the fact that apartments never had their own backyard, so she would never live in one, but maybe Riley didnt mind that.

Riley rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Well ok then." He said as he took a step forward and took out his wand. Giving it a quick flick he opened the door and held it open for Allayah to walk in. "Ladies first." He said with smile. Riley may have been a charmer and many other things but he remained a gentleman and he respected girls fully. Something that was lost on many of his family memers but Riley didn't see him self as a member any more.

Riley shut the door as he followed her in. This early in the morning Lowan should still be asleep. He was somewhat of a late riser which was good n one aspect but it also meant that he was also late to go to bed.

Allayah stepped in quietly, holding onto his arm. She walked quietly and didnt say anything incase anyone was sleeping, she didnt want to annoy anyone by being here. She nudged Riley as she smiled speaking quietly, allmost a whisper "Nice place" She said softly. She herself, would never live in an apartment. She hated the fact that it didnt have a backyard. In her future years, she wanted kids, and she would want a place for them to run around with their dog or cat, playing out in the sun, and when it rained, getting all muddy while making mudcakes, like she used to do when she was just a child. Allayah looked up to Riley, with a questioning look "So how old is Lowan?" She asked, relising he never told her.

Cyndi stepped out of her room and let out a huge yawn at the same moment that the door clicked open. Lowan was still sleeping, but she wanted a chance to eat breakfast herself before she gave him a bottle. She figured it was Riley at the door, so she didn't even pay much attention to it as she headed down the stairs towards the living room in her pajama bottoms and tank top. "Hey Ril" she called down.

As she went down, Cyndi realized that there was more than one voice and one belonged to a female. And, it didn't sound like Adele. When she reached the living room, the young professor looked first at the girl who was now standing in her living room. With a curious expression, she turned to her roommate and she shook her head slightly. She couldn't believe that he was still sleeping around. "Good morning" she began warily as she stood awkwardly in her living room, waiting to be introduced.

Riley smiled at Allayahs compliment about the apartment. He did like this place, he had done it up when he had moved in but he had not one anything major. "Thanks. Yeah i think this place it is pretty good. For what i use it or anyway." He said with a shrug. As much as he did like it he didn't use the place too often as he was usually in the castle. When asked about Lowan a smile reached his lips with out his realising. His name just had that effect on him. "He is five months old." He replied without needed to think about it

When he heard movement up stairs he glanced up at Cyndi. He knew that she would get the wrong impression at first when she saw Allayah, he didn't blame her either. Although it had been while really since he had slept with anther girl. "Hey Cyndiloo. This is a friend of mine. Allayah." He said looking a Ally behind him and smiling at her. "Allayah, Cyndi. Cyndi, Allayah." He said introducing the two girls. Looking back to Cyndi he grinned widely at her. "Hows my little boy?" He asked curiously. "Has he been keeping you up at all?" He said with a chuckle

Allayah skipped up to the woman as she good morning. Allayah knew that Rileys reputation wasnt the best, and from the look on her face, she knew that the woman thought that her and Riley had spend the night together. While that was techneclly true, they didnt actually do anything. She had nothing to feel bad about, and she was actually glad she came, to make sure Riley spent some time with his son. She walked up to her and hugged her with a smile. "Its a pleasure to meet you!" She spoke softly before stepping back beside Riley. She was worried that she woke up Cindy, but she didnt really think so, as they had just walked in the door and she was allready there, so Allayah thought she was safe. She smiled softly as she heard the affection in Riley's voice as he spoke about his son, he really loved him. Allayah thought it was sleep. She was so glad the night before didnt turn out the way he wanted too, otherwise right now she would be feeling really bad in bed. Here, she felt good, and glad that Riley was just that little bit more faithful.

Cyndi smiled at both Riley and the woman as they were introduced to each other. She wasn't sure whether she believed that she was just a friend because the lady before her was very pretty, and she knew how her roommate was around pretty women. And, she wasn't sure that Riley actually had lady friends that he hadn't slept with or dated or done something with. "Nice to meet you" she replied back in a friendly way. Riley's business was his own, so she wasn't going to hold it against Allayah.

Shaking her head, Cyndi turned her attention back to Riley. "Nah...Lo is an angel" she smiled, "most of the time." She chuckled. The baby was usually very quiet and the night before had been no exception. "He should still be sleeping. You know how he likes to sleep in" she laughed. Midnight and Whiskers made their way over to her and began to wind their way around her legs. She knew it was because they were hungry, and since she was too she turned to head towards the kitchen. "Have you eaten breakfast? I was just about to make something." She looked towards Riley and his guest as she waited for their answers.

Riley watched the two girls greet each other, a slow smile creeping it way on to his face as he thought that they seemed to get on, although seeing as they had just met it was a early judgement to make so he kept his mouth closed on the subject. He may have been good at reading people most of the time but he really wasn't 'that' good. His expertises ranged from girls to DADA and that was really it.

He smiled at the mention of Lowan and nodded. He was good when it came to sleep, he must have gotten that from his daddy. "Yeah that he is." He said with a chuckle. "He is just like his daddy when it comes to sleeping. He could do it all day long." Riley said with a grin. Lowan was getting more ad more lie him everyday. "Oh yeah iv eaten. Allayah whipped something up just before we left so im good for now thanks." He said giving Allayah a smile before looking back to Cyndi again

Allayah smiled happily as she saw the two housemates talk of Riley's son with such affection. Cyndi may not be a sister or mother to Lowan, but the love was there for him. Allayah shook her head softly before speaking "I thought it would be rude to not let him eat when he woke up, and it was nothing too major, bacon and eggs. Its about as much as i can cook anyways" Allayah laughed softly as she spoke, ruffling her hair up alittle, trying to make it look good, but make it also looked like she didnt care. When it came to her own appearence, she was so vain, but when it came to others, she didnt judge on their outside appearence at all. She was weird that way...

Seeing Cyndi and Riley talk to eachother, Allayah got the kind of vibe that she would normally get from brother and sister. She smiled softly. Allayah knew from one night that Riley would sleep around. Alot. But she was glad that he had one girl he could go to for advice without it being so weird and aqward, espeically if she was heartbroken by him. Allayah laughed softly as she saw the cats intwining themselves in Cyndi's legs. She knew that all too well "I wish mine would do that when they are hungry, instead they bite for attention, my ear is often their target practice for when they want attention, either that or my elbow." Allayah said softly as she laughed, kneeling down onto her knees to get a better look at the beautiful cats. Allayah really was a cat person, she never really liked dogs, they seemed to reliant on humans for her liking, where as cats, they wanted to be there, so they came back, and they only would stay if they loved their owners.

OOCOut of Character:
Seriously, my cats really do that. It hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back