Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
With all of her new earned responsibilities combined with the ones she already had and NEWTs happening this year Chloë was busier than she had ever been at the school. Which is exactly why she decided she had earned a break from it all, ignoring the fact that the school year had only just started. Having made her way over to the student lounge with her cat in her arms she took a seat on one of the sofas, grinning when Lotus immediately climbed up to sit on her shoulder.

Ajax spotted Chloe sitting in the student lounge. He walked over to her and went to sit down. "Hey Chloe," he smiled at her.

Chloë smiled when Ajax joined her. “Hi!” She greeted, scratching her cat under her chin. “Hope you didn’t bring Evan.” She joked.

"He's upstairs in my dorm room, so all is safe," Ajax told her, "How've you been? Busy probably,"

Chloë laughed when Ajax said Evan was upstairs. “Very busy.” She nodded in response. “What about you? How’s all the Accio stuff going? And how are things with Nicole?”

Ajax laughed lightly, "God so busy," then nodded, "Yeah, it's all good, busy, Nicole and I went to Paris. How about you and Sully?"

"That sounds wonderful." Chloë smiled when Ajax mentioned going to Paris with Nicole. "It's.. I don't know, it's just difficult not having him around." She replied with a small shrug.

"Oh," he hadn't really clocked or realised how it would feel for a partner to not be at the school. "Are you guys keeping in touch?"

Chloë nodded at Ajax's question. "Yeah, we do. I mean we're good, it's just different." She responded with a small smile before steering away from the subject. "So, any plans for after graduation?"

Ajax nodded, "Okay, but if you need to chat, I'm here," he replied. Before giving a little laugh and a shrug..."Not really, more photography, more travelling...you?"

Chloë smiled at Ajax's words, knowing he genuinely meant it. "Sounds good." She nodded at his plans for the future. "Hmm, I was thinking of postponing my plans for a bit and seeing if I can somehow make a team, continue to play quidditch for a while."

"Solid way to make some money," he replied, "What plans are you looking to postpone?"

"If I make it onto a team, then yeah, definitely." Chloë nodded with a grin. "I mean I have always planned on becoming an auror, but rolling into something like that at seventeen seems like.. a lot. Gotta live a little first, right?"

Ajaccio gave a little nod. "Yeah we do, there's so much of the world to see," he agreed. He wasn't sure office work or Auror work would ever be something for him, but certainly it was right that you take the time to live a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back