Take The Hint

After telling her about his passion, she seemed now to be asking more questions and that left Keanu wondering that perhaps he'd been correct in his original predictions regarding her intentions. "Why?" he asked, taking the chance to lift one of his hands up to her hair, tucking a stray part behind her ear. He'd always seen people do that in movies, and it seemed appropriate given her response. "Well, I'm hoping to gain someone that I can enjoy my time with." he said honestly, "I feel like there's more to you than you're letting on, and you intrigue me." Not to mention she was beautiful but he didn't have the nerve to tell her that. Keanu had never kissed anyone, nor had ever had the want to do so, but as he looked at her now the chance seemed opportune. He leaned forward, his hand sliding through her hair as he tried to close the gap. There was so long he was able to keep up the conversation he had between them before he gave in to what he was feeling.

Oh no, physical contact. Keeva looked into Keanu's eyes as he pushed back her brunette curls, the waterfall of hair always a bit of a mess and hard to manage. it stayed put though after he stroked it back. Keeva should have jerked away, but she didn't, instead she sat sit, watching him as he leaned into her face. This was not going according to plan, but why wasn't Keeva moving away. Instead she stayed still. What happened next was left up to chance, as one of Keeva's friend's rushed over to her side. The blonde at her side was panicked about Lynnette getting into a scrap with a rough looking chick outside the bar, and Keeva pulled away. The brunette looked at Keanu before giving a half smile. "Gotta go back up my friend." She spoke. "But we should definitely talk again." She spoke before grabbing a napkin off the table and a pen from her bag. "This is my home address. Write me? Yeah?" She asked, before touching his cheek gently. It was fleeting, but Keeva knew it was enough to pull him in. Whether she'd respond to his letters was different. Regardless she was gone in a flash, wondering if there was any scrap at all, or if they were just getting her out of an interesting situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back