OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Parker was tired of the whole school chaos, he wanted to go home and just rest, he had enough of Hogwarts. He couldn't wait to get back home, to play his music instruments. He was also planning on taking new piano lessons, his parents had found a new teacher for him and Parker was excited to start it. However, for some days he was still stuck in school and he decided that he wanted to spend the time with his closest person ever. Bella. He got some blankets, pillows, snacks, including Bella's skittles, and some soda. He wish he could have his laptop here and they could easily watch a movie but sadly, they couldn't. So Parker found some old muggle tabletop games and hoped that Bella will be willing to play with him some match.

He was all cuddled up in a blanket, took his place in the corner of the softest sofa and was starting to slowly fall asleep while waiting for Bella to come over. @Elizabella Drake

Bella was sending the note to @Seamus Reid and hoped he will be join with her brother. She walked closer to Parker and sit closer to Parker. "Hi, are you ready and soon shcool will be end?" She asked him with warm smile.

Louis was glad the year was finally coming to an end. It had been a stressful year with exams and he just hoped he had done enough to pass them all. There was no turning back now and all Louis could do was wait for the results and see. As he was packing his belongings for the holidays however he realised he was missing a couple of gobstones. It made him a little anxious so he quickly set off to try and find them. He figured the student lounge would be the best place to look as he often went in there to play. When he entered however, he became temporarily distracted by some board games. He recognised the two that were in there. "Hey Bella!" he exclaimed, before nodding greetings to the boy too. "Hey, Parker, are those muggle games?"

Seamus had received a note from Bella, and with nothing else to do he decided to go along. He stepped into the student lounge and then spotted both Bella and some other people. The teen didn't know who the others were, he was sure he'd seen at least one of them in the common room. "Hey Bella," he greeted. "hey," he said towards the others. he spotted that she had some games out. "What are we doing?"

Parker was looking forward to spend time with Bella and once she sat next to him, he just leaned with his head on her shoulder, feeling at least once absolutely secure. "Oh, totally. I can't wait to see mom and dad, and you?" He indeed was really ready to go home, more ready than he had ever been. "Look what I got you," he excitedly handed her red Skittles, knowing it was her favorite. He was excited for her getting happy, all he wanted was to have some peace and give some happiness to his nearly sister.

He got distracted tho when he heard Louis, he was more Bella's friend so he was quite taken back when he more talked to him than Bella. "I- ugh... Yeah, I - y'know, took them with me... Uh, to have something that reminds me of home. Uhm, wanna... Y'know, maybe play with us?" He tried to be friendly, knowing that Louis was important to Bella, as well as the boy that joined them next. Also, Louis wasn't bad, Parker was feeling quite alright around him, just a bit shy at first.

However, at the next boy he more gave a welcome nod, already feeling a bit shy about all the people that had joined them, he didn't think they would make such a fuss. He was alright with it, he just needed some time to get used to it. So he let Bella answer her friend.

''I miss my family and sister to. We will wach our Netflix marathoon again? When we will be back home and pizza time?'' Bella hoped he will be say yes. ''What is it?'' She looked with warm smile and was happy see red skittles. '' Thanky, Parker. I have for you yelow skittles.'' Bella gave him yelow skittles and she was know that he loved skittles.

''Hi, Louis! I missed you. Thanks for comming.'' She smilled Louis and opened his hand and gave him a little red skittles. @Louis Vernier. ''Hi, Seamus, How are you? Thanky for comming. Do you wanna Skittles? '' She smiled. @Seamus Reid

As another boy entered the room behind him, Louis nodded his head in greeting towards him. Bella seemed to have a lot of friends so Louis wasn't surprised at this. Parker seemed a little taken aback but Louis tried not to take this personally, especially as Parker asked if he wanted to play the board games with you. "Yeah, uhh, that would be really cool. You'll have to teach me how to play though..." he said, excited to learn something new. As Bella placed a skittle in his hand, Louis just smiled. "Thanks." he told her, glad that she always provided some good sweets.

From the brief conversation that he was able to hear, Seamus gathered that the boy was called Louis, and the other slytherin, Parker. He glanced at Bella and nodded lightly. "Good, yeah. Sure," he reached into the bag and took out a small handful of skittles, placing them one by one into his mouth to eat. "I'm Seamus by the way," he introduced to the other people who didn't know him. "Shall we play?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back