Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (René)
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Gwen was almost done with her roses, though she wasn't tired yet. She was honestly really enjoying delivering the roses. The next person on her list was someone everyone knew, Gryffindor captain, prefect, and Professor Summers' son. Gwen wasn't very shy, but she was a little intimidated by someone like him. After walking around for a bit, she spotted him. She hesitated for a moment before heading over. "Uh, hi Lysander." She said, giving him a bright smile.

@Lysander Summers

Valentines was always a busy day for Lysander. There was too much to cram in before the dance, from quidditch practices to dealing with the aftermath of the wild patch roses being clipped. He was headed on his way to the Great Hall to get something to eat, until he was stopped - yet again - by a girl dressed visibly as a rose deliverer. "Hey, nail-polish girl!" He grinned back. "Do you have a rose for me?" He guessed, given her getup and today being the day it was.​

Gwen smiled as Lysander spoke to her, glad to be remembered by him. "Oh, yes. That's me." She said with a slight laugh. Then she nodded, holding up the basket. "I do!" She said, before pulling out a yellow rose and handing it to him. "Here you go."

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ajax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back