Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alexei went on to the next table from Gryffindor, and it so happened to be Hufflepuff's. Alexei knew the next person on the list, well not know personally. He's more like aware of her position on the Hufflepuff's house team, she was either a beater or chaser. "Analei Louw?" Alexei approached the blonde. "I have a rose for you! Here you go," Alexei hands over the yellow flower.

@Analei Louw

Analei felt a lot less stressed at this time of year, though her OWLs were coming up, it was also Valentines Day. She had sent a couple of roses herself, and was certainly hoping for one back from a certain someone. Upon hearing her name, Analei looked up eagerly to a First Year from her house. She had no idea what his name was though. Taking the rose, Analei smiled at the boy. "Thank you so much...did it come with a note?" It would be weird to send a yellow rose without a note.

"Yes, it did!" Alexei dipped into his basket again and pulled out a small note addressed to Analei. Before he resumes with his deliveries he just had to know the burning question that was getting to him. "Are you a chaser or a beater? I wasn't sure," Alexei explained a bit nervous. It would be good to know so when he does get to see a game he knows who to look for during the match.

Thanks for being a great friend!

Love, Emilia

Analei smiled and took the note, but didn't get to look at it before the boy asked what she played. Analei blushed. "I play Chaser...but I do enjoy beater as well." Analei replied with a smile. "You going to try out for the team next year?" She asked, assuming he was a First Year.

Alexei grins, "I thought so! I didn't see you with a bat at the party," Alexei explained his assumption. He shrugs at her question, flattening out his curls with the palm of his hand. He wasn't a nervous kid, he just thought it was cool to be chatting with one of the main players on their house team. "Maybe I might. My father was a captain a long time ago and my mom runs the quidditch shop at the harbor. I don't know if they'll let me try because of my asthma, it all depends if I don't get so worked up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back