Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Yellow for Jacob Kingsley, open after Cyndi)

It had been a few years since Ainsley had last signed up to deliver roses, February a busy season for harvesting things she was growing in the Wild Patch. She had always missed helping out with the deliveries though, and given that this was her last chance to participate, and Ainsley really felt that she should be present as the leader of the Wild Patch, she had made time to sign up. With a basket full of roses, Ainsley couldn't wait to see all the smiling faces of people she delivered them to. The first name on her list was unfamiliar, but Ainsley knew the boy was a Gryffindor so she made her way to their table first thing at breakfast, looking around as she called out for him. “Jacob Kingsley?” She called out, wondering if he was related to Professor Kingsley. “Delivery for Jacob Kingsley!”

Jacob had only just made it to the Great Hall, stopping in his room to dress and put the pink rose Lizzie had given him somewhere safe. He had a full day of deliveries ahead of him, and he was also pretty hungry, so he had a pile of pancakes before him that he was making his way through. His head shot up as he heard his name, syrup dripping from his fork. "Yea? I'm Jacob" he called out, waving his fork slightly.

Ainsley smiled as she made her way over to the boy, picking the rose up off her pile as she approached. "Hi! I've got a delivery for you!" Ainsley said cheerfully, double checking she had the right card before handing the rose and its attached message over. "Happy Valentines day!"

Jacob!

Thanks for being my friend! I hope we can hang out over break, it sounds awesome!

Your friend,
Abian

"Thanks" Jacob stated as he took the rose. He quickly tore open the note, reading it and breaking into a smile. Thankfully, he had asked his mom before the holidays and she'd agreed to send a note on to his mom. He needed to ask her if she'd done so, but he hadn't remembered until now. "Oh, Happy Valentine's Day to you too!" he added to the very tall girl.

Ainsley smiled back brightly, pleased that the boy seemed happy to recieve the rose. "Thanks!" She said cheerfully, stepping back. "Enjoy the rest of your day!" Ainsley turned away to continue on the rest of her deliveries, still smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back