Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Vine wood, dragon heartstring, 10¾
It looked like it was going to be a good time and the sun was shining in the sky too. So Sofia decided to go outside for a little walk and maybe draw something. More recently, she had been supplying a sketch block, as the previous one had long been painted. He put a pencil behind his ear and took the block in his hands and went to the garden to spend some time there and sketch something. For a moment, Sofia walked slowly around the garden, but then sat down on the bench and started sketching sunflowers, which were her favorite flowers. If they could not be seen here, then everything could be drawn. Tree branches tweeted birds indicating that spring was approaching.

Zennon seemed to have developed a recent affliction. He had become incapable of staying inside to study. He knew it would be easier to do so in the library where he could make use of the books he would need, but apparently he didn’t find that to be particularly acceptable, because here he was, outside again, in the gardens no less. Really it was like he was challenging himself. He rolled his eyes at the situation, but never the less, he continued. He reached a bench in the gardens that was occupied by another student, a Ravenclaw from her robes. She wasn’t anyone he specifically recognised, but he didn’t know many of the younger students anyway, though he was getting to know them more, now that he had patrols and such. “Are you sketching?” He asked, not really wanting to find an excuse to study and settling in distraction instead.​

Line by line was drawn by snow-white pages, light breeze occasionally stroked the cheek. Sofia enjoyed this wonderful day that had made their way really went out in the garden. No one seemed to be disturbing here, and for a moment they could enjoy peace and quiet. On the other hand, it would be nice for someone to set up a company. She had half a sunflower he outlined when heard the boy's voice right here next. Sofia rolled her eyes and looked at the guy. It was the prefect of Slytherin. '' Yes.'' she answered the guy's question briefly because it was.

Zennon knew it was rude to look, really he did, but he had a keen interest in sketch art, mostly from when Elsie had dabbled and though he was not much of an artist himself (his interests lay solely in slightly more academic pursuits, though studying was not his forte) he liked to watch sketch work as it happened and liked seeing the finished product. Though Elsie had moved on to canvas paintings, she occasionally went back to sketching, or would sketch an outline for her canvas work and he would get the hard copy. He was convinced she was going to be famous one day from it. He ouch sell an original piece and make a mint. When he'd told her that she'd laughed in his face, but he could dream. "I know it's only half done right now, but... it looks good." She hadn't made any moves to hide it from him, so... did that mean she didn't mind him seeing?​

Sofia was not the opposition that looks at her sketches. Because she could know where she was wrong or maybe she didn't like it and she could find out what could be better and then correct it if needed. Usually she showed Astrid, who always told their thoughts on her sketches and it was highly appreciated. '' Yes, you're right it is not yet finished. Thanks, although I don't feel very good '' she said then put the block in her lap. '' You are Zennon Baros, Prefect of Slytherin? '' Sofia made a guess, because maybe made a mistake and gave wrong.

Zennon nodded. "I get that, my sister is an artist too, and she's never happy with what she makes until she is... I guess it's because it's so personal." He said, not sure if that was quite right, but that was how he felt about it. He didn't have much artistic motivation in the regard, but it seemed that this girl was going along pretty well. "Yeah, Zennon Baros, who are you?"

'' It is so, because it seems better able to although everyone says is good or beautiful, but to me it did not seem to. Like now.'' She said because maybe you ask the guy what he will say. Or will you say how everyone else is beautiful? Maybe Zennon will be able to say something different than others if he once knew the nature of artists. '' I'm Sofia Mikaelson."

Zennon only understood this with a very limited capacity honestly, since art wasn't really his thing, but he nodded as the girl spoke, though it sounded like a riddle of some sort, artists were weird, he didn't know many, but he knew enough. "You like what you like, I guess," he said, nodding resolutely, though he wasn't sure if that really applied to this situation. "Nice to meet you Sofia. I think my sister, the one I mentioned before, is in your house... I think she's probably older than you though," I fair deduction as he knew most of the people in the sixth year and Elsie had never mentioned anyone named Sofia to him, so he had to conclude she was younger. He doubted she was older, she didn't look like an adult.​

Sofia, with the nature of the artist, was sometimes unable to be alone with herself. She closed the block and put a pencil behind her ear, then looked at the boy. '' There are times when I like when I'm done drawing. then I can appreciate what has come of it. '' she refused, pointing her hand at the bench, that she was free and that she would not bite. '' I also nice to meet Zennon. Your sister is also Ravenclaw? '' Sofia asked, as it seems everyone in Ravenclaw knew. She was in her fourth year, but she was not in this school from her first year, but moved from her third year, so not everyone knew her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back