Summer at the Lakehouse

"I can't really remember" Arianna said frowning, and letting her legs fall, so that she was standing on the bottom of the pool."It was dark, and I kinda bumped my head hard" she explained.

"Well, We live in Australia but since I came to Hogwarts here we had to buy another house closer to the school, I'm not far away from school actually, Arisa and Ari were both over my house before we came, Ari made quite a dramatic entrance, crashing into my house and falling off her broom." Aeon said, shaking his head and laughing. "It was pretty funny actually. It was just me, Kida, Sern, Ari and Arisa, The only adults were my parents but they weren't around that much, And all our meals were cooked by my House Elf." He said, It was pretty good having a House Elf there. Though he didn't get along with Kida.

"It's not my fault your window is so hard" she retorted, trying to look severe, but cracked a grin.
"Oh, I thought we were somewhere in Palmerston North" she said, slightly confused
"Maybe I should get my head checked" she said, then realised how funny that sounded, and she giggled.

(( Lol Arianna, you should edit the post before your last one, because you said that you were going, and then you said you went :p ))

"Oh, fun.." Vivienne said, thinking what her friends' houses must be like. "You have a house elf? What's that like?" she asked curiously. She'd only ever had human housekeepers.

"Well, House Elves are like..magical servants I guess. Ours is really nice, He's named Twiddle by the way, Some House Elves have very strange names." Aeon replied, shaking his hair again so it had the 'cool' look.

((Oy mi gosh, I cant believe I missed exams, I completely forgot, now Ari hasn't graduated! Maybe I should get my head checked! Will you stay friends with Ari when she has to repeat year 1?))

Arianna rolled her eyes grinning, as Aeon messed up his again
"Worried Taylor might be watching" she teased him. Swimming over to the side of the pool, she climbed out and hurried over to the diving board again.

(( Lol don't worry, exams are optional. Nothing bad happens if you don't do them :cool: ))

"Taylor? She's not here.." Vivienne asked, confused. She'd noticed that she get a lot of what her friends talked about these days. Vivienne hopped out of the pool and layed back on a deck chair, taking advantage of the sunlight before it got dark.

((Really? I thought if you didn't do them, you didn't graduate))

"Well" Arianna said dramatically, pausing on the steps of the diving board "I saw Aeon and Taylor at the yule ball" she said, grinning mischeviously at Aeon "And he looked pretty happy to me!" with that, she made a very proffesional skip across the diving board, pointing her toes, and keeping herself tense and straight like a gymnast. Instead of doing the perfect dive she had being building up to, she tucked herself up into a tight ball in the air, shouting "Canon ball!" and made a big splash when she hit the water.

(( It used to be like that, but not this year :D ))

"You guys went to the Yule Ball? I didn't see you there! I looked, but I couldn't find you.." Vivienne said, frowning slightly. It would have been fun to hang out with her friends at the Yule Ball. "I just sat around and talked to some new people. Do you know a Slytherin guy named Azerail? I hadn't met him before, but I thought I'd seen all the first years.."

((Whew! Lucky Ari! Thanks!))

When Arianna had surfaced from her supreme dive, she just caught the last of Vivienne's words. "Yeah, I heard that guy came out of hiding or something" she said frowning "Was he nice to you" she asked, wiping the water out of her eyes, and treading water.

"ooooo" Arisa said in a teasing tone. "does our little Vivienne have a little crush?" She asked swiming circles around Viv.

"Ha, no. I was just wondering if you guys had met him, because I'd never seen him before. No need to jump to conclusions!" Vivienne laughed and poked her tongue out at Arisa.

"but would you date him thats the question?" Arisa asked looking at Viv in a questioning way.

"Just because I talk to someone, doesn't mean I'll date them, Arisa!" Vivienne said, laughing. "I talk to you, don't I? Should we start dating?!"

"im just asking" Arisa said with a laugh "can i help it if im a romantic?" She said swiming over to viv and putting a hand on her shoulder. Arisa looked up and noticed the sun was starting to set "i think i might go in the hot tub now" Arisa said jumping out of the pool and going to the hot tub.

"Going out with anyone that comes your way isn't very romantic, Arisa!" Vivienne said, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "So, what are you guys doing for Christmas?" she asked, wondering what everyone's plans were.

(( Lol I just relised that Arisa has swam over to and around Vivienne a few times, even though she's lying on a deck chair :p ))

"Im not saying you should date any guy that comes your way, im saying when you do start dating or liking a guy ill be the first one teasing you" Arisa said with a smirk. "hey, have you guys met Derrik yet?" She asked.

Arianna pushed herself up, and floated on her back again "Yeah, I have, he seems nice" she said, remembering when she had been walking aimlessly around the castle, and he had followed her to the owlery.
"Hey Arisa, didn't you say you were going to set me up?" she asked, remembering a previous conversation.
((I think it might have actually been in General Discussions, but oh well, we can just pretend it happened))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back