Summer at the Lakehouse

Arisa blushed and dived under water when Aeon showed up. She was in a bikini for goodness sakes. She swam to the edge of the pool with incerdable speed jumped out and wrapped a towl around her self still blushing.

"Thanks, Arisa." Vivienne smiled and pulled off her dress. She wasn't very good at diving, so she climbed down the ladder and into the blue water. A few minutes later, Vivienne heard a voice and looked up to see Aeon hovering on his broom nearby. "Aeon! Hey, I wasn't sure if you were coming! Welcome to.. my pool." she laughed, swimming randomly.

"Gee Ris, Don't be shy." Aeon said, landing his broom next to the pool and looking over at Viv. "Yeah, Mum didn't want me to go but I begged her and she finally gave in." He said, taking off his jeans, His board shorts were underneath so it was okay. He took off his shirt as well and dived straight into the water, Staying under for a few moments before re emerging. "Nice place." He said, shaking his head so that water was sent everywhere. It made his hair look pretty good after getting it wet.

Arisa laughed nervously. "i think ill just read for a bit" Arisa said grabbing a fashion magazine and sitting down on a chair. She leafed through the articles and finally found the embarrassing stories. "hhmm lets see, a guy puked on his date, a girl had 'feminine products' in her purse and spilt them everywhere" Arisa muttered to her self with a smile, she knew it was sick but these stories always made her laugh.

"Aww, I feel sorry for your mum! You just ditched her.." Vivienne laughed. "Ah! Jeez go shake your hair elsewhere, please!" she said, trying to protect her still dry hair. "Arisa! You can't read that out loud! What if an adult hears you." she gasped dramatically, reminding them that they had to house all to themselves.

Arisa laughed. "Theres nothing wrong with laughing at other peoples expense every once and a while" Arisa said turning the page to another clothing line. "Oh, i may have to order these shoes" Arisa said with a twinkle in her eyes. "hey did i tell you guys i got a job!" Arisa said excited.

Aeon looked over at Arisa and smiled. "A job? Where? At a shoe shop I presume?" He teased, splashing some water at her. "Get back in, Unless your too chicken." He said, making clucking noises and flapping his arms.

"You got a job? Awesome! I'll come bug you with my crazy demanding customer skills! Oh wait, maybe not.. I don't want to get you fired." Vivienne laughed, trying to dodge the water Aeon splashed. "The hair, the hair!" she called out, swimming away feebly.

"No, its at a dress shop Aeon" Arisa said sticking her toung out. "yep im to chicken" Arisa said looking back to her magizene.

Arianna waved good bye to her mother, as she mounted her firebolt, and shot straight up into the sky. She sighed, and looked out over the pretty lake. She was wearing a green dress and her old, ratty chucks.
Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door. When no one came, she timidly opened the door. "Wow" she breathed. The place was incredible. Better take off my shoes she thought, looking at the spotless floor. She slipped them off, and stuck them back outside.

Arianna could hear familiar voices, and followed them, finding her best friends from Hogwarts.
"Eeek!" she squeaked, running and giving Vivienne and Arisa a double hug "Oh my gosh, your place is AMAZING!" she gushed. "I'm so glad to be here! she said, with a sigh, pulling back, and grinning at the group.

Aeon turned to see Arianna arrive and hug his two friends but left him out. "I'm here too!" She shouted, hopping out of the pool and walking over to Ari.
"Come give me a big hug." He said, wrapping his wet arms around her.

Vivienne had been splashing about when she felt someone hug her. "Ariii!! You're here, yay! Do you have your togs? Come for a swim!" she beckoned, grinning from ear to ear.

(( Well that was short and lame :mellow: ))

Arianna giggled, and Aeon soaked her. "If that's the way you want it then" she said, and dragged him over to the pool, trying to push him in. "Ahh!" she said, as she pushed too hard, and they both fell in with a splash. She came up spluttering, and giggling.

"Oh my gosh!" Vivienne yelled, half laughing, half worried. "Are you ok? Now your clothes are wet!!" Just then, Svetlana came rushing out, towels in hand. "Miss Tipley, you okay, yes?" she said, her accent very obvious.

Aeon laughed as they both fell in and then swam back to the surface. "Well at least I was already wet!" He said to Ari who was now drenched. How unfortunate.
He grinned happily and swam over to Arisa. "Come on in! Sheesh." He said, splashing water at her. "Don't be scared, You only got out when I came." He continued, slightly unhappy about that.

"Aaarg" Arianna moaned "No, Aeon, don't look down! I'm wearing a dress!"
She looked around as somebody said her name "Oh, thank you, I'm fine" she said, climbing out of the pool, keeping her legs together. She took on of the towels the lady offered her "Thanks" she said.
"Ok, I'm going to go change into my togs" she said, picking up her bag, and carrying it inside. She emmerged, a few minutes later in her bikini and board shorts, and hurried around to the diving board. "Ok, I suck at this, but..." she skipped across the diving board, and pushed off, turning a somersault in the air, and entering the water feet first. She surfaced grinning, "Wow, that was fun!" she exclaimed "Now, Arisa, why aren't you swimming?!" she demanded

"Arisa is embrassed I think," Vivienne laughed. "Ok, I'm going in the hot tub now," she said, jumping out of the pool and into the small circular one next to it. "Arisa, you should swim! It's fuun! Don't be a kill joy!" Vivienne joked, poking her tongue out.

Arianna laughed, and dived under the water, enjoying a few seconds of quiet, wet silence. She came up near Aeon, and looked at him, cocking her head to the side. She patted his hair "Huh, your hair looks awesome" she remarked. Then she cupped a hand full of water, and dumped it on his head "Now, it's looks normal" she said teasingly, and dove quickly back under the water again.

Arisa laughed at Aeon, "well maybe its because im in a very,"she paused for a second to try and think of a word, "non age apropriot bikini" Arisa looking down at he towel. Arisa had never been modest before so she sighed droped her towel and did another perfect swan dive into the water.

Arianna raised her eyebrows, grinning at Arisa "Come on" she teased lightly "I'm wearing a bikini too" she said, indicating herself "Yours is awesome!"

(( I'm the only non A person :mellow: ))

Viviene laughed as she watched everyone splash around in the pool. "That looks too fun, I'm coming back!" she yelled, jumping out of the hot tub and sliding back into the pool. "But I'm not getting my hair wet!" she said sternly.

"Thanks Ari" Arisa said with a smile. When Viv got bback in and said she wasnt going to get her hair wet Arisa gave an evil grin. "wouldnt think of it Viv" She said swiming over to her friend. Once close enough Arisa dived underwater causeing a huge splash that was sure to hit Viv.

Vivienne shielded her hair, only getting slightly wet. "Aghh noo! Don't turn into an Aeon!" she laughed, trying to swim away. "Ooh, where's Aeon's house? Do you live in New Zealand?" Vivienne asked, still shielding her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back