OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Hey!! Sooo since I'm back on here, I wanted to post some PD. I'm adding only characters that I have neglected the most but still, all the other chars are up for plots as well, they are just not so pointed out. Yay, can't wait to plot with you all again!!!!

65e1c441694a9f7e73e5d4676596d34dd7b2ad3d.gifv

Sebastian, 6th year, Slytherin
He's a transfer from HS where he transferred from Castelobruxo. He's Brazilian. He's pretty cold and distant. Also, he pretty much may be the rude kid or the one who gets in fights all the time
Needs: friends cuz he has none, his only real friend lives across the ocean
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
759300a661fb4e64afd2237e542254f5c9c78241.gifv

Mykaela, 5th year, Ilvermorny
Well, she's American and also a cousin to one of my younger chars. She's a beater in Ilvermorny Quidditch Team. She's absolutely sweet, loves everyone but also cuts everyone if she feels like they are becoming too toxic. She's also quick-tempered and at first, can seem quite shy
Needs: friends, maybe some light romance (perfectly long-distance) btw, she can appear in NZ too
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Aesthetic
8df044748bef2ea763b7123724c924363ba5137d.gifv

Niklaus, 4th year, Ravenclaw
Nick is the quiet one, he prefers being on his own tho he won't make anyone leave if anyone approaches. He's an observer but once it comes down to people he counts attractive, he will go too fast and then will understand that he doesn't really like the person. But he won't play and just will say it
Needs: buddies, maybe some light romance
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Aesthetic
258fa888cd52db4785aa043c91743c28c6e42bdc.gifv

Annabeth, 4th year, Gryffindor
Anna is the opposite of Nick. She's loud, outgoing, and always will do something, and only then will think. She's a starting model btw. She easily opens up and will always try to comfort people. She's also obsessed with tarot reading and anime
Needs: friends, some school romance could work too (she has way more preference for girls but boys work too)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Aesthetic
dc6a361b015fb31574b258cb9e19a3e70c061c6c.gifv

Blair, 4th year, Hufflepuff
She's pretty friendly tho she doesn't open up or trust fastly, it may take her quite a while. Well, she has huge problems with her family. She's pretty honest about everything she does.
Needs: friends, hard going romance because she doesn't really believe in love, EVERYTHING
Aesthetic
afb08f64300a4762f7a23ee6b6480bf017156812.gifv

Nathaniel, 3rd year, Gryffindor
Nate just transferred back from Ilvermorny. He's dating Jordie. Also, Nate is now into martial arts and sports, and before he went to Ilvermorny, sports was his biggest enemy.
Needs: EVERYTHING! If you want worthy romance with him, he won't be the good boy for that because he is planned to become a player
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
16ee5baad1acc107c97b6700014e66a4bdba8407.gifv

Kaia, 3rd year, Hufflepuff
Kaia is my sweet baby that is really hard trying but she's pretty hard going as she loves to talk only with people she counts as really attractive or if they have a good style. But she tries to be better than that.
Needs: EVERYTHING, she actually has no preference once it comes to romance but she would be extremely scared to admit her feelings to anyone
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Aesthetic
1869752c274cb1c70d1e3dd2aea6e9cd43e3a882.gifv

Julia, 2nd year, Gryffindor
She's a fashionista too, tho she's not as judgy. She somehow manages to be a bit bitchy and supportive at the same time. She loves fun adventures and challenges. She's also really into sports
Needs: EVERYTHING, tho, she's too young for romance
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Aesthetic
7059f7dab93ee81281e1475a67c6ffeaf1c2e85a.gifv

Parker, 2nd, Slytherin

He's a literally cinnamon roll. he's really shy and insecure, he has trust issues but he will be the most honest and loyal friend. He's an alternate keeper on the team and he's into music
Needs: EVERYTHING except romance as he's too young
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
345a01e34429d74e6182874cd232f9b2e7e50345.gifv

Tim, 1st year, Gryffindor
One more cinnamon roll. He's really goofy and does everything to have fun. He's OBSESSED with dogs and cool socks. He's also Julia's little brother. He's probably that kid who could actually be accidentally in detention because he broke something or did something
Needs: everything
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Aesthetic
c8ae4c75c77431e4606ddfc8c815bfb8f20bb1c6.gifv

Evander, 1st year, Ravenclaw
He's actually the character that I haven't even touched. But he's related to all my Easterling's and he's trying to be as good as his big sister Sofia. He's quiet, a loner and stubborn but he's absolutely sure that he isn't as good as his sister because he's not as artistic. So he's also really insecure
Needs: Everything
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Aesthetic
77648776ff11caf3c6e8cb822d892ef9727e80ff.gifv

Leah, 1st year, Ravenclaw
She's probably kinda fun to be around. She's messy, forgetful but she's friendly, obsessed with superheroes, crystals, accessories, and technologies. She really loves magic but she prefers being in a muggle world exactly because of all the technologies.

Needs: everything because I haven't really played her ever
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Aesthetic
a124d39959338b94ac2423d62c5d3c78156279e7.gifv

Katarina, 1st year,
Probably the meanest character I have. She is absolutely convinced that she's the queen B and everyone MUST love her. She will appear sweet and adorable at first but deep down she will just try her ways to get the person as her sidekick. When she's talking, it's really clear to hear an Estonian accent as she moved to New Zealand from there.
Needs: everything!!!
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Aesthetic
bc4e42a345b602ef94c5fc1b8569e8ae9ca9762b.gifv

Danielle Kane, unsorted
She's Seb's little sister and she's going to get sorted this year. She's fun to be around and she loves spending time being out with friends, however, she also likes to be in the lead as she can turn all the situation around and have her brother deal with something that never even happened.
Needs: everything!!!!
Zodiac Sign: Libra
2d87bad605426b85177421f6c4be09bec024c552.gifv

Sadie Gates, unsorted
Sadie is one of the Gates triplets and is getting sorted this year. She's obsessed with carousels, trips, and adventures. and totally is street-smart. She's courageous. Sades is also gymnast. Needs: omg, I would totally want her to end up at some friend group who would be ready to dive into a lot of adventures with her through the years. However, she needs everything
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Aesthetic
f50e2d8d9380059793a1b6e51347b784b03a5cc4.gifv

Aika Chen, unsorted
She is a literal Gemini. She will act friendly and sweet but she judges you behind. She is also kinda quiet, she just dislikes the thought of having to communicate with people as she is absolutely sure that people are not worth her time. Not that she has a huge ego (but she does have it), more like time is money and she isn't going to waste any money. Also, she has a Japanese accent
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Aesthetic
15c1ee338d869261adb30c78f8eac1fd37f51828.gifv

Mila Rogers, kid
Mila is an identical twin and also a younger sister to Leah. Mila is going to get sorted a year after this one (Y41). Mila is actually really sporty - she plays volleyball and tennis. Also, she loves music as she plays guitar and she loves getting the weirdest guitars ever. Also, she's inseparable from her twin sister Lizzie, they love going on trips, etc. Also, Mila is really ambitious, she already knows what she wants from life.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Aesthetic
08548e27431e5f2a417b4fffdb45094a2ebe2815.gifv

Nova Blythe, kid
She is one of the triplets and also, she's Mykaela's cousin but she lives in New Zealand. She is really sporty too, she's into boxing. She's not really planned more, so I'd be happy to develop her more. She's going to get sorted on Y42
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
2b7ff0c7111eae4478f514774dccebaef4fd99ef.gifv

Christoper, really a kid
Chris is currently the youngest of Easterlings. He is almost six years old. He is kinda sassy and is absolutely convinced that he and his siblings are the most normal ones in their whole family as everyone else, in their opinion, is either too shy or too outgoing. They have no in-between. Tho, Chris is still pretty friendly just not as outgoing as Kiara or Anna.
Aesthetic

Hey Sophia! I know we spoke about some plots with our characters on discord not too long ago, but I am happy to offer a couple more of my characters to you!

I'd like to offer Molly to either Leah or Katarina!

Leah + Molly - I can imagine Molly and Leah getting along, she wouldn't mind learning about crystals (Molly also wouldn't admit it to many people but she loves superheroes and hides the fact that she likes it bc she doesn't want anyone to dislike her for liking "boyish" things)

Katarina + Molly - I wouldn't mind offering Molly as someone that Katarina could bully? If you're into that idea? Molly can be quite wacky and giggly, so she won't be liked by everyone - I guess you can say that she's an oddball!

Not sure what year Christopher will be sorted, but I am also happy to offer one of my younger characters, depending on what year Christopher is being sorted - But other than that, let me know what you think! We can discuss this further in detail on discord as well if you'd like!

:D

Last edited:
Hi.
How about Sadie and Else Lee?
Mayby they can be close friends our good friends? Elsa is from New Zealand :)

Hey Sophia! I know we haven't RPed much, but I was thinking that since Blair and Tilly are on the Quidditch team together and share the same dorm, it's high time for that to change!

Hey Sophia. I have Axel, who I have barely RPed who is a first year Ravenclaw like Evander and Leah. I'm happy to RP with either if you'd be into it. :) Axel comes from a pureblood household, his grandad leads one of the Scit groups though he doesn't know that but there is definitely a sense of wizards being superior in the household.

Hey, Sophia!

I guess I can link you to
THIS. I'm not sure if you have seen this or I might have missed a message or a reply from you but we can still continue brainstorming on this.

Hey Sophia! I know we spoke about some plots with our characters on discord not too long ago, but I am happy to offer a couple more of my characters to you!

I'd like to offer Molly to either Leah or Katarina!

Leah + Molly - I can imagine Molly and Leah getting along, she wouldn't mind learning about crystals (Molly also wouldn't admit it to many people but she loves superheroes and hides the fact that she likes it bc she doesn't want anyone to dislike her for liking "boyish" things)

Katarina + Molly - I wouldn't mind offering Molly as someone that Katarina could bully? If you're into that idea? Molly can be quite wacky and giggly, so she won't be liked by everyone - I guess you can say that she's an oddball!

Not sure what year Christopher will be sorted, but I am also happy to offer one of my younger characters, depending on what year Christopher is being sorted - But other than that, let me know what you think! We can discuss this further in detail on discord as well if you'd like!

:D
Mariaaaaa!! Haha, don't worry, it can never be too many plots, so happy to plan more!!

Leah/Molly - OMG, YES!!! They could actually be a really good duo! They could teach other a lot and have a lot of fun together, so really ready to throw them together!!!

Katya/Molly - once more: YES, YES, YES!!! I have never really rped the bullying part, so omg, yes!!! And I guess that yeaaaah, Katya actually wouldn't really love Molly haha, so happy for that too

Well, Chris is going to get sorted in 5 years, that means Y45 if I'm not wrong!!! But haha, yes, we totally can discuss it deeper on discord cuz I have more like development thoughts about those chars that would mean some future plans too and it may be quite important haha

Hi.
How about Sadie and Else Lee?
Mayby they can be close friends our good friends? Elsa is from New Zealand :)
Maiyaaaaa!!!! Yes, that could totally work!!! Maybe you could tell me a bit more about Elsa's personality, so we could dig in deeper for their bond's development?

Hey Sophia! I know we haven't RPed much, but I was thinking that since Blair and Tilly are on the Quidditch team together and share the same dorm, it's high time for that to change!
Hey Amanda!!!! Yes, it's totally about time to change it! Maybe they could hang out after practice? Maybe still on the pitch or more like in the showers? Like, ofc, after the shower not during it haha

Hey Sophia. I have Axel, who I have barely RPed who is a first year Ravenclaw like Evander and Leah. I'm happy to RP with either if you'd be into it. :) Axel comes from a pureblood household, his grandad leads one of the Scit groups though he doesn't know that but there is definitely a sense of wizards being superior in the household.
Hey Cyndi!!! Oh, that sounds good! I think that Evan may be a bit stoic about that superiority but he would more likely try to observe it and just would be curious instead of taking it hard. Maybe Axel has some specific interests that may lead them together? With Leah, it totally would be easier as she is a super outgoing and affectionate person, even if Axel won't be as excited as she would be, she would still hang out with him or just be around him so he doesn't seem or feel lonely! So, we totally could throw them together and see what happens?

Hey, Sophia!

I guess I can link you to
THIS. I'm not sure if you have seen this or I might have missed a message or a reply from you but we can still continue brainstorming on this.
Hey Arle!!! Oh, shoot, yes, I probably just missed the notification, I'm really sorry!!! But back to plots.

We pushed away kid plots, so we had these six:
Aika+Slate: bully to friends
Slate+Danielle=fake/toxic friendship
Hayzel+Anna=roommates
Stefan+Blair=on growing friendship
Stefan+Nick=quiet friendship
Orion+Michelle=knonwledge and friends

We could start three and three? I can take Aika+Slate, Stefan+Blair, and Stefan+Nick if you'd like? Which ones you'd like to start? Or maybe you currently want fewer/more threads?

We pushed away kid plots, so we had these six:
Hayzel+Anna=roommates

We could start three and three? I can take Aika+Slate, Stefan+Blair, and Stefan+Nick if you'd like? Which ones you'd like to start? Or maybe you currently want fewer/more threads?
We can squeeze in Sadie with the rest of the sibs. They are fairly easy to plot. :teehee:

We can do halfsies and I'm okay with the number of threads.
Yours and Mine :teehee:
Hayzel+Anna=roommates

Last edited:
Mariaaaaa!! Haha, don't worry, it can never be too many plots, so happy to plan more!!

Leah/Molly - OMG, YES!!! They could actually be a really good duo! They could teach other a lot and have a lot of fun together, so really ready to throw them together!!!

Katya/Molly - once more: YES, YES, YES!!! I have never really rped the bullying part, so omg, yes!!! And I guess that yeaaaah, Katya actually wouldn't really love Molly haha, so happy for that too

Well, Chris is going to get sorted in 5 years, that means Y45 if I'm not wrong!!! But haha, yes, we totally can discuss it deeper on discord cuz I have more like development thoughts about those chars that would mean some future plans too and it may be quite important haha
Perfect! Happy to hear that you're on board with the ideas hehe! Also happy to discuss more on discord if you'd like! I also have a character that's going to be sorted in Y45! So I'm happy to do some stuff between them if you'd like!

We can squeeze in Sadie with the rest of the sibs. They are fairly easy to plot. :teehee:

We can do halfsies and I'm okay with the number of threads.
Yours and Mine :teehee:
Hayzel+Anna=roommates

Yesss, Sadie and Slates Can be fit in too!!!

Haha, amazing!!!! Then since I haven't RPed Sadie yet, could you Please start that One too? It would be easier for me to understand her if I had the chance to reply but if no, then no problem, I will start it!!!xD

Perfect! Happy to hear that you're on board with the ideas hehe! Also happy to discuss more on discord if you'd like! I also have a character that's going to be sorted in Y45! So I'm happy to do some stuff between them if you'd like!
Yesssss, perfeeeeect!!! Then I will hit you up in a moment!!!!

Hey Amanda!!!! Yes, it's totally about time to change it! Maybe they could hang out after practice? Maybe still on the pitch or more like in the showers? Like, ofc, after the shower not during it haha
Ngl I laughed out loud at this (at work)

Maybe we could start something after this game ends?

Hi Sophia!

I know we tried this before but I'm still really keen for Finn and Tim to become proper friends!! Let me know if you have time, and I'll start an RP ion Gryffindor tower or something ^_^

I also have wee Felicity who is Finn's younger sister and will be sorted in Y42- she's a bit of a wild child and loves being outdoors, so I reckon she would get along well with Nova?
Happy to start RPs if you're still looking!

Ngl I laughed out loud at this (at work)

Maybe we could start something after this game ends?
OMG, sorry, forgot to answer!!!

Yes, that sounds amazing, we can even start it now then! So, would you like to start it or you'd like me to start it?
Hi Sophia!

I know we tried this before but I'm still really keen for Finn and Tim to become proper friends!! Let me know if you have time, and I'll start an RP ion Gryffindor tower or something ^_^

I also have wee Felicity who is Finn's younger sister and will be sorted in Y42- she's a bit of a wild child and loves being outdoors, so I reckon she would get along well with Nova?
Happy to start RPs if you're still looking!
Hi Liz!!
I'm still absolutely down for Tim and Finn to become friends! If you could start it, it would be really amazing!!!

Oh, a friend for Nova! Amazing, yes, let's throw them together and see what's going to happen with them!! I can start this one, if you want

Hi Liz!!
I'm still absolutely down for Tim and Finn to become friends! If you could start it, it would be really amazing!!!

Oh, a friend for Nova! Amazing, yes, let's throw them together and see what's going to happen with them!! I can start this one, if you want

Here you go ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back