Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
I really want to get my students more active which means I need plots for them. I'll go in order from oldest to youngest.
tumblr_mvs7o0GAnm1rw4q08o1_500.gif

Gabriel Black
Sixth Year
Blue eyes, Brown hair
6'1'' or 185 cm​

Gabriel really has done very little during his time at school. He's focused on school and quidditch without much of a social life. He plays to go into the ministry for his career so he is really trying to do better with classes. His mother is a professor at the school and his brother is the Minister. He is quiet, reserved, intelligent, and sarcastic. He needs friends, love interest(s), maybe some people to dislike or disagree with. I'm open to any and all ideas.

tumblr_m5e58epNuh1r7ifqv.gif

Arabella Rider
Fourth Year
Blonde hair, green eyes
5'5'' or 165 cm​

Bella is an all around sweetheart. She is kind and innocent with a good sense of humor. She is very open and accepting of others. Very much the kill them with kindness type. She wants to be a healer when she finishes school. She is also part-veela. She needs some more friends and a love interest. I can't see her having many people that she dislikes, but I suppose people could dislike her.

tumblr_meipgqYFaF1rq82fy.gif

Layla Reyes
Second Year
Brown hair, Hazel eyes​

Layla is kind, compassionate, outgoing, and an avid reader. She's fiercely loyal to the ones she loves, and she won't tolerate bullying in any form. She has a couple of friends, but could use more. Maybe some enemies. She's a little too young for love, but future possibilities are welcome.

tumblr_lw0h472kt71r23tzz.gif

Lyra Potter
First Year
Red-brown hair, green eyes​

Lyra is definitely my favorite student at the moment. She's bossy, adventurous, loyal, and stubborn beyond belief. Lyra has a twin brother, Link, that she would do anything for. She's related to all kinds of people. Kiera and James Potter are her parents. The current minister is her uncle, and her aunt is her HoH. Gabriel is her uncle, and Layla is her cousin. She's got some friends, but I am always open to more. She could use a few enemies. That might be fun. She has a final already, but I have a few things in mind for her love life. Feel free to pm me if you have a character or idea that you think would fit into her love life. Otherwise, I am open to ideas!

I reckon Hemi and Lyra would have an adventure if you want to plot :)

I have two firsties who could be friends with Lyra, Rome Savage, slytherin, who would probably pick a fight with her, or just mess with her. Just generally not be a very nice person towards her. She's not a particularly trustworthy person. So friends would be a stretch, but enemies would be fun if you wanted?

And Tholomyes, whose very sort of opposed to adventures. He's a very cynical Ravenclaw. He could be a friend to her, he's a pretty friendly person despite being very negative.

Either or work for me, so let me know what you think/want to do.

I could offer you Stella Lagowski for Layla! I'm not sure how well they'd get on, given that Stella hisses at everything that moves... but I promise there's a loving girl beneath that mask, really! She's having a lot of problems, what with her career as an actress in the muggle world pretty much destined to fail if she's to spend the next six years at Hogwarts, so having a real friend could do great things for her! I'm just not sure whether they'd ever get the chance to become friends :lol:

What do you think? ^_^

Emzies: That sounds like fun. ^_^ I'm up for either or both of those. I don't know if Rome and Lyra would get along, but it would be fine with me for them to dislike each other. We could see how the rp goes. Tholomyes might not like Lyra very much. I can see her just insisting that he go along on an adventure. She's really very bossy.

Claire: They would probably get along. She's a pretty happy person. She doesn't sweat the small stuff. Layla has an aunt that is a muggle actress but went to HNZ so maybe Layla could actually help with that fear.

Potentially James x Gabriel? Both sixth years, both got Quidditch in common, James even took time off from it to study (IC at least :r ). So I would guess friends probably. How does that sound?

Hey! :D

So I was thinking about Lyra X Xiochtle. Since Xio hates Gryffindor guts maybe they can be enemies or convince her that Gryffindors aren't that bad. Up to you tho. :)

I can offer Madeline Walden for Lyra.
On first impressions I think they'd make pretty good friends but Maddie is unpredictable so i'm not sure how their friendship would develop? Could be interesting.

James: I think that would work out nicely. Will you start something? :)

Ea: I think that it could go either way. We could rp and see how it goes?

Lauren: I think they would work as friends. I will start something and pm you.

I'd like that. Just shoot me a Pm if the RP's ready. Hope we can create something interesting. :D

Kiera Kaster said:
Emzies: That sounds like fun. ^_^ I'm up for either or both of those. I don't know if Rome and Lyra would get along, but it would be fine with me for them to dislike each other. We could see how the rp goes. Tholomyes might not like Lyra very much. I can see her just insisting that he go along on an adventure. She's really very bossy.
I doubt that Rome and Lyra would get along, I just don't think they would get along well, just because of how Rome is but it'll be fun to test out.
And I don't think Tholomyes would like Lyra much in the beginning but he might very well warm to her. I can start one, you can start the other, do you have a preference as to which you begin?

I can offer up someone for you.
I think that Astarte and Lyra would be hilarious, because Astarte already had one tiff with Link. She is like a perfect hybrid of her parents, with an attitude problem but she is super lazy. She will throw punches if pushed, much like her father. Her mom was the first student ever expelled from the school, and she has that lying on her back. Astarte is a bit of a spitfire, and seeing them argue or something would be just great.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back