Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah was nervous about her patrolling duty. Thankfully, she had a friend as her partner in case something went wrong. The meeting with Nadia was still on her mind, and it was making life difficult. Focusing on her studies or club activities was the least of her worries right now even if it didn't make sense to others. She hadn't told anyone she had met her biological mom yet. Samantha and her adopted family were the only ones who knew she was searching, but she hadn't made the announcement that the very reporter she reached out to was in fact her birth mother. It would just require too much explaining.

Reluctantly, Adorah made her way down to the dungeons after most of the students were in their houses. She would much rather be in her own bed, but she had to keep up her prefect duties. There was no one around at the moment, and she hoped Samantha would show up soon. Even with the lights on, the dungeons gave her the creeps.

Samantha was going on patrol, as it was part of her role of being a Prefect. This part of the role had made Samantha nervous. She wasn't a strict or tough person. So she wasn't sure what she was going to do if she caught someone. She was too nice for that sort of thing. Sam was also nervous that she may possibly do something wrong on her patrol, which made her slightly more nervous. But she felt slightly better that she knew her patrol partner was her friend.

They were going to patrol the dungeons, and Samantha hadn't been in the dungeons before, which again, had made Samantha a little nervous. It was a whole other experience for her. Samantha had slowly made her way down to the dungeons, keeping an eye out of Adorah, trying to find the Ravenclaw. She had noticed that most of the students had disappeared into their common rooms and this had been slightly weird for her, as she hadn't really seen what the castle had looked like after everyone was gone. She smiled when she had finally found her friend. "Hey Adorah"

Adorah had leaned against the wall to close her eyes for a moment when she heard footsteps. She lit her wand and saw that it was just Samantha. "Oh, thank goodness. I don't like it down here. Nox," she said with a small laugh as her friend approached. Part of her wished she'd have to deal with a scary creature than a hardheaded first year, but either instance would be disturbing while they were stuck in the dungeons. "I wasn't sure what was making their way down here," she said to Samantha and then stood up straight with her wand still in hand. "Ready to patrol?"

Samantha smiles and laughs a little along with Adorah as she mentioned the fact that she didn't like it down here. "I don't think I like it here either. This atmosphere isn't what I am used to, if I'm being honest" Samantha says with a small chuckle, as she looked around the dark Dungeons. It was a little darker than what she was used to, looking around made her shiver a little. It had made her feel a little cold than she would've thought. Maybe she should've worn more layers, but she wasn't sure. Sam laughs a little when Adorah mentioned that she wasn't sure what was making their way down here. "Whatever it is, I think its something gross like spiders or something," Samantha says with slight disgust and shivers her shoulders with slight disgust. She then turns to Adorah. "Yeah, I think so, are you?" Sam answers with a small smile and nod.

Adorah nodded and looked around the dungeon hallway they currently inhabited. It was empty, luckily, but she wouldn't put it past any students to be out and about or sneaking around. It was just barely past their curfew. Scrunching her nose at the thought of spiders, she lit her wand and started to walk down the hallway with Samantha, keeping an eye out for any odd noises. "We haven't really got to talk this semester. How's it going?" she asked her friend. Having been friends since their first year, the Ravenclaw enjoyed how they had been paired up for patrol duty rather than her having to awkwardly walk around with a student she didn't know.

Samantha smiled a little, as they started to walk down the hallways of the dungeons. She looked around the semi-dark hallways, noticing the creepiness lingering in the room, Sam holding up her wand, the tip of her wand also lighting up the room, to help her guide where she was going. She then smiles when Adorah starts to speak. "Yeah, we haven't. I think It's gone okay! But I guess its been busy with a whole lot of school work plus the club stuff." Samantha says with a small smile and a shrug near the end of her sentence, as she answered her friend's question. She had been busy with all her school work that her social life hadn't really been her priority at the moment, especially with her falling out that had happened between Sydney. However, he was grateful that she got to patrol with her friend, as she probably would have no idea what to say if her patrol partner was a stranger to her. "How about you? How are you doing?" Samantha asks the Ravenclaw with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back