Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
strawberry-cupcakes-strawberry-frosting-www.thereciperebel.com-600-12-500x500.jpg

Today was the day when Clara was again be here kichen. She wanted make herself realy good cupcake thing and send her brothers to home. Clara today smiled enypi all the time coking and hoped meet today Lumio and gave him another cupcake our eclair. Clara realy love be there kichen and she always enyoi make people happy.

The kitchens were a place Lucas had always assumed were forbidden, but he was cirous about it anyway. He had heard from other students that there were creatures that prepared their food, some sort of elf, and he wanted to make sure that was true. But as he stepped into the kitchens cautiously, he spotted a girl instead, someone he recognized from his year. Whatever she was making, it smelled really nice. "Wow, this smells nice." He told the girl, hoping he didn't startle her. "Hi, you're in my year, right?"

Finaly she made and finished her cupcake. Then she take strawberies and decurate cupcake then she hear voice and she looked. That was boy from Hufflepuff house and Clara remember he from leason. "I just finished strawbery cupcake. Thanks!" She was glad hear copliment about hears food. "Yes, i'm first year from Ravenclaw house. My name is Clara and you?" Clara wanted know his name. "Do you want a cupcake?" Raveclaw girl take the plate and walked closed to him.

Lucas grinned as the girl said she just finished strawberry cupcakes. They really smelled nice, and he sniffed the air a bit more. He really wanted to eat one, but he wasn't sure if he could ask. Maybe she had made them for some other reason, or for someone else. The girl introduced herself as Clara, and asked his name. "I'm Lucas." He said, "and I'm in Hufflepuff." He nodded eagerly when she asked if he wanted a cupcake. "Oh, yes please!"

"Nice to meet you Lucas!"Clara always was happy make soms new friends. Clara cleaned table and mayby later she can make some browny to? That was so much long work but she can do it. "Here you go!" Ravenclaff girl gave him one cupcake and she take somoune her self and eat.

Lucas grinned as the girl gave him a cupcake, and only resisted for a moment before taking a huge bite. It was very good! He ate a bit more, then grinned at her. "This is awesome!" He told her, licking a bit of frosting off his hand. "Did you really make all this by yourself?"

"You realy think?" Clara blushed about his compliment. "Yes, i made my self cupcakes. My mom teach me at home all the time how need to cook!" Clara told him about her mom. Her mom was like a angel and realy good person. She was a cooker to and Clara only later see she got a mom talent to.

Lucas nodded as the girl asked if he really thought that. He was impressed. "That's awesome." He said, taking another bite. "I don't know how to make anything, really." He admitted. "Do you bake a lot?" He asked her, wondering if she was more used to the kitchen than him. "Is it true there's elves here sometimes?" He asked then, looking around.

Lumio had heard about cupcakes in the kitchens, and not being one to turn down a free cup cake he had headed to it. He had plans to waste his day not really bothering to study but this was even better. He walked into the kitchens and was a little surprised, "Clara! Lucas!" he greeted the pair, having met Clara when making pasta and Lucas that one time he'd been playing the guitar in the courtyard. "Have I missed the cupcakes?" he asked heading over to them. This was a good day already!

Clara blushed, when Lucas say that cupcake was awesome. She was relief make good copcakes and no more mistakes of cooking. "Thanks, Luc!" Clara smiled to him. "You don't need voried about cooking, i can teach you, if you want!" She told him her idea and teaching him, how to need coook. "I'm cooking a lot, when i have a time. About elfes that is true. I meet somoune elve here, who was shcook see me with my friend cooking pasta" Clara rember that time with Lumio and she take obce cupcake to eat, but then she heard familiar voice.

"Lumio! I was thinking going soon cupcakes, and go find you! But i'm glad you are here. You are here just in time! Here you go!" She take another cupcake walk closed to him and gave a cupcake with strawbery.

Lucas smiled as the girl gave him a nickname, and then told him she could teach him. He shrugged a little. "Maybe, it would be kinda good to know." He said, scratching his neck. "Though I think I prefer eating them." He said with a small laugh. His eyes grew wide when the girl said the elves were real. He wanted to meet one. "Oh, really?" He asked her as she said she had met one. But before he could ask her more, Lumio appeared. Lucas smiled at the Gryffindor, who he knew a bit too. "Hey Lumio, you know Clara?" He asked, as they seemed familiar with each other. "You didn't miss the cupcakes, there's plenty!"

Lumio smiled at them both, taking a cupcake as he was able to. Just in time! That was great news. The gryffindor greedily bit into the cupcake and very quickly ate the whole thing. He liked cupcakes, and he was finding that Clara was a good cook. He looked to Lucas and nodded, ”Yeah, we’ve made pasta together,” the boy said to him, ”How do you guys know each other?” he asked. He liked both of them, and was pleased that he could spend time with both of his friends at once. Especially so if he was able to eat cupcakes during.

Clara smiled to Lucas. He was nice and she hoped they later would be friends. Girl always was happy meet and know people around. "Yes, realy! I can teach you here next time! What you think?" She asked with a warm smile him and mayby that she know a little better of him.

"Yes, and i never forget your grate pasta"! She know Lumio as grate cooker to and she was no only whan who make good food. "We just met, right?" Ravenclaw girl smiled.

Lucas nodded as Lumio said they had made pasta together. It seemed like Clara was very good at cooking and baking. Lucas shrugged when Lumio asked if they knew each other. "We kinda just met." He admitted, nodding when Clara said the same. "But I've seen her in lessons, and stuff." He said, shrugging again. "I didn't know you could make such nice cupcakes though, Clara." He told her. "It's awesome."

Lumio took another bite of the cupcake and nodded as the two said that this was them first meeting, he’d maybe made a few assumptions about his two friends already knowing each other, but they knew each other now, so what did that change really. He was happy they knew each other now, at least it widened his own circle of friends and because he was sure the pair would get along too. ”Yeah, this is amazing Clara,” he agreed wholeheartedly, ”I’m not much of baker, what about you Lucas?” maybe lucas had something he liked to make, or was more like Lumio in that perhaps he could cook but baking was a little beyond him. Or perhaps neither, Lumio had always just taken an interest in cooking with his grandma so he had picked bits and pieces up over the years and had specifically excelled at making pasta.

She smiled what Luc told hear and her friend Lumio. That was nice fealing and she was glad bouth liked cupcake. -Thanky, gays! I realy apriciate your both words about cupcake- Ravenclaw girl smiled and take some cupcake and eated. Strawbery was realy nice and cupcaca so good to eat and that nice and warm smell.

Lucas finished his cupcake, and he was a little sad it was now gone. But he didn't think he should eat another one, he didn't want to be greedy. He looked at Lumio and shook his head. "No, me neither." He admitted. "My sister sometimes made cookies, but I only helped decorate them. Or stealing one or two." He said with a slight grin. "But I've never baked much myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back