stomach pains oh no not now

Cloe got a grin on her face, "oh how did u say it u'll have to prove to find out" she said, smiling at him.

Cloe smiled at him, "so...." she said, kissing him and running a hand over his chest.

Cloe smiled, "hmm just keep on the track ur going" she said, kissing him.

"Fine by me." Dervish smiled and leaned in to kiss her. He ran his fingers through her hair with one hand and put the other hand on the bed to support his weight. He didn't want to leave too much weight on Cloe in case it hurt her.

Cloe pulled him closer to her then he was, "babe, are you ok?" she asked, kissing him.

Dervish frowned at her but with a smile. "Course I am. Why wouldn't I be??" He grinned and kissed her. "I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world and I have the two most adoreable sons ever. What could be wrong??"

Cloe looked at his arm, "then why are you holding your weight like that?" she asked, smiling and kissing him.

Cloe pulled him close and kissed him then whispered, "yeah but maybe i like it that your not light" she said, smilng at him and running a hand up his back.

Dervish lowered himself down slightly but not much. He leaned his head forward and kissed the side of her neck. Between kissing he said. "I...love...you...so...much." Then he ran his hand up her top.

Cloe kissed him back, "you already know how much i love you" she said, kissing him again then hearing the little ones cry.

Cloe took Rio and gave him a kiss, "aww that mommy baby" she said, kissing him again then looking at Junior.

Dervish smiled when Reece stopped crying. He had always had a way with babies. His mum always found it took a while to get babies to stop crying but Dervish just had to hold them for a little while and they'd stop. "Babies are so easy." He grinned.

Cloe looked at him, "fine you take care of the twins i'm gonna go do something" she said, kissing Rio and Reece's head.

Cloe looked at him, "i'm gonna go do something" she said, giving both of the twins a smile but when Rio reached for her she couldn't stop her self she took him out of daddy hands, "you want to help baby" she said, talking to rio and moving toward the libaray.

Cloe went into the libaray and left the door open going over to the desk she pulled out the paper she had on hiden from him and started to work on it.

Cloe jumped then showed him her own little paper about who killed his father, "just this" she said, looking at him the standing up going to a ladder climbing up and pulling a book carring it with her back to the desk and fliped through it.

Cloe looked at him, "well i'm not" she said, kissing him and then noticed that the boys were asleep, "go put them to bed the go to bed yourself i'll join you" she said, smiling at him and kissing him at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back