stomach pains oh no not now

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was sitting in the libaray and Junior was beside her Cloe. Cloe saw what he was working on and she decided to saw something, "um Junior i don't think you should be working on that" for it was a plan to try and figure out who killed his father and how to kill them what curses to use.

Cloe stood up took the papers and burned them, "you aren't gonna do this" she said, watching the papers burn.

Junior stood up and stared over her shoulder at the burnt away papers. He had spent days working on those and now they were gone in a matter of seconds. His blood was boiling with anger as he turned to Cloe. "What the f**k was that for?!" He yelled at her. "That's taken me days!!"

Cloe shook her head, "we talked about this your not killing a person think of what it would..." cloe stopped and clutched her stomach, "junior"she said, tears in her eyes as pain filled her stomach.

Junior shoved Cloe's shoulders so she fell backwards. "I don't care what you think about this!! Who ever did this is going to pay for the mistake they made!! He was my role model!!" Junior leaned against the mantel and stared into the flames.

Cloe shook her head, "Junior, i'm going into labor" she said, trying to stand up but felt weak as another contraction hit.

Cloe nodded, "yeah i never felt pain like this and" she said, and cried out in pain trying to grab something to squeese.

Cloe knew what she wanted, "mom get mom" she breathed threw pants, "and hurry" she said, squessing his hand.

Cloe grabbed Junior arms, "Junior...I'm sorry about the paper" seh said, sweat breaking out and her panting got even heaver.

Sam had been confused why her son was in such a state but now she understood. She kneeled on the other side of Cloe and held her hand. "Cloe. Breath. You're going to faint from lack of oxygen soon."

Cloe breathed and tried to breath, "i can't do it" she said, looking at Junior.

Cloe breathed in then out and relaxed and grabbed his hand, "oh it hurt why help me" she cried, turning her face to find someway to stop the pain.

A few hours later, Sam finally managed to get the babies out. She wrapped the both of them in towels which she had gotten from the bathroom and handed one baby to Cloe and the other to Junior. "They're beautiful."

Cloe looked at her sons and a smile spread over her lips, "Junior, they were worth it" she said, "hello little ones we been waitting to meet you" she stroked the one she had in her arms cheek. "what are we gonna name them" she said, grinning wondering what one would be called what?

Junior couldn't believe it. He was a father. He looked down at the baby in his arms and felt ecstatic. He kissed th babies forehead. "This one's Rio." He turned his head to the baby in Cloe's arms. "That one's Reece." Then he looked at Cloe and kissed her. "Well done babe. You're amazing."

Cloe looked at him, "no we did it" seh said, smiling as she kissed her husband and then looked at the babies who looked healthy, "sam do you think they are ok being born at seven months?" she asked, worried about them.

"They should be fine." She stroked the head of one of the babies-Rio. "You will need to keep an extra big watch on them though. Make sure they eat properly and make sure in comes out the other end the way it's meant to. Keep them in a decent sleeping pattern so they get into a routine." She smiled at Cloe and Junior. "I'm sure the two of you will do fine. As much as I want to stay, I have two babies of my own who are in the care of Nick and Steve at the moment and I don't trust them completely."

Cloe smiled, "go mom and thanks for being here" she said, smiling at her and then at Junior.

Sam smiled. "I loved being here. I wish I could stay for longer but Steve and Nick really aren't the right people to be watching Rosie and Bella." She laughed. Then stood up. "It was great seeing the both of you. Make sure you pop by some time." She apparated out.

Cloe looked at Junior then stood up holding the Reece, "if you want to work on that paper again i'll take care of these two" she said, taking Rio and walking out of the room to the bedroom shutting the door and laying them down for a little bit of sleep but as she put Rio down he whinned, "aww it's ok baby i'm here" then she sang a song that her mother had sang to her when she was little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back