stomach pains oh no not now

Cloe hummed under her breath and smiled when she saw Junior asleep, "he needs it" she said, still workign on the paper only to look outside to see the sun coming up and to hear the babies start to cry.

Cloe got up, "no you go lay in bed and sleep some more and i'll handle them." she said, kissing his lips.

"Cloe, how many times do I need to say. I'm fine." He smiled at her. "You sit down and I'll bring the boys in here." He walked into the bedroom and held the boys to get them to stop crying then he took them into the library to Cloe.

Cloe watched as Junior brought them in and smiled at him, "wow my hero" she said, kissing each of the boys.

Cloe kissed him and smiled, "alright babe" she said, kissing him agian.

Cloe smiled at him, "reece get's it from me" she said, taking reece and putting him in her arms and kissing his head while he snuggled close to his mom.

Cloe mouth dropped then shut as she turned and started to work again, "yeah lets prove your daddy wrong reece lets be quiet for an hour and not talk to him at all" she said, as she started to work and when she looked down reece was waving his hands.

Cloe looked at him then turned back to the work when Reece started to suck on his fist, "aww someone hungry" she said, feeding him then rocking him and when he was asleep she put him down in the crib.

Cloe looked at him, "That's all i did for that all that work gosh your cheep" she said, starting to walk away.

Dervish grinned. If that was the way she was going to work then he would go along with it. He picked her up by the waist and pushed her against the walls then he wrapped her legs round his waist and kissed her. He made sure it was long and deep and he held her close to his body the whole time. "That better??" He smiled at her then kissed her again.

Cloe couldn't breath, "yeah but you know what would be better" she asked, kissing him.

Cloe ran a hand lower, "um if we went to the libaray then i can show you" she said, looking at him and kissing his lips then leaning back against the wall.

Cloe took her shirt off and smiled at him, "oh just nothing" she said, moving over to the wall and starting to look for a book turning to look at him.

Cloe looked at him, "what?" she said, kissing him.

Cloe turned to him, "tell me" she said, giving him a puppy dog look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back