stomach pains oh no not now

The boys were asleep as Cloe walked into the libaray and came up behind Junior wrapping her arms around him and hugging him while looking at the papers pointing out a mistake, "you shouldn't use that curse first you should you the tortore curse to make him feel the pain your father did" she said, kissing his cheek.

Junior changed what Cloe had pointed at. He agreed that whoever did this deserved to feel severe pain. He leant back in his chair and put his hand on top of hers. He just didn't know how he was going to stop the way he was acting unless he caught the person who had killed Dervish.

Cloe looked at him, "junior i have a supssion i was talking to ana and she told me riley her boyfriend was mad about the baby and thought that your dad had taken the baby" she said, moving to sit on his lap.

Cloe looked at him, "she told me that riley left for a minute that perfect time to go kill your dad then go home think about it Junior riley all of a sudden leaving the house for something and then showing up a minute later she said he looked at ease when he came home like he won the lottery or something" she said, kissing him.

Junior shook his head. "I know Riley. Well, I knew him. He's different now but at that time he wouldn't have hurt a fly. He was too soft. That's one reason Ana liked him. He was kind to everyone." He sighed. "Believe me, it wasn't him."

Cloe shook her head, "Junior, listen to me i don't like riley i think he did i'm serious the way he would look at your dad when we were around wasn't right." she siad, frowing.

"Cloe, you don't know him the way I did. I was close with him. He used to be a good friend of mine. I know he wouldn't do something like this." Junior thought about it more. "He wouldn't want to upset Ana like that. She was in tears when she heard about what happened. He'd be trying to make her happy. Not make her cry her eyes out."

Cloe looked at him, "Junior, it's just what if your dad just died by drinking now what?" she asked, kissing him and trailling a hand under his shirt.

Cloe looked at him, "fine i lied about riley but come on babe what if it was natural?" she asked, kissing him on the lips and very passionate.

Cloe shook her head, "babe can we talk about something else right now for i feel in the mood what about you?" she asked, kissing him again.

Cloe looked at him, "come on please" she said, standing up and pulling him to his feet and leading him to the couch.

Cloe looked at him, "why Junior is there someone else" she said, looking sad.

"Oh for the love of Merlin, Cloe. Don't start this again. You know there's no one else. I'm just not in the mood." He was starting to get frustrated again which he knew he had to stop. Frustration always led to anger and anger led to him hurting her.

Cloe stopped, "fine i'm gonna go" she said, looking around heading to the bookshelf and climbing up the ladder to grab a book and not even looking at him.

Cloe didn't answer him as she looked and pushed the ladder to examin more books.

Cloe slid down and walked up behind him, and wrap her arms around him, "no i'm not being like that you are" she said, hearing the boys bed squeak.

Cloe shook her head, "i wasn't giving you the silent treatment" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back