stomach pains oh no not now

Junior leaned on the mantle piece and looked into the flames where there was still burnt pieces of paper. He wanted to work on finding his father's killer but he wanted to see his new born sons as well. In the end he went to the bedroom. "Do you seriously think I'd pick paper over babies??" He smiled at her.

Cloe shurgged, "they are your sons so what ever" she said, passing Rio to him and walking out to the kitchen where she was alone thinking about how her husband had acted.

Cloe looked at him, "what do you mean" she asked, giving him a smile.

Cloe shook her head, "no i don't could you explain" she said, giving him an innocent look.

Cloe looked at him, "it's nice to know you love your sons enough not to hurt them" she said, moving away from him.

Cloe looked at him, "i saw the way you looked at them and never seen you look that way" she said, wanting to go out of the house but remembered she had two boys to take care of. "just it like you pushed me away and you pull them close" she said, crossing her arms and tears dripped down.

Cloe looked at him, "i said i was sorry" she said, tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his waist and didn't lean in close just stood there.

Junior took a few steps away from her and ran his fingers through his hair as he started pacing up and down in the kitchen. "This is the problem we have. We can't have a conversation without getting into a fight." Junior grabbed a firewhiskey and the fridge and started drinking it. "Do you have any idea how long I spent on those papers?!" He couldn't keep the anger out of his voice but he didn't want to be angry.

Cloe shook her head, "I'm not gonna talk about the stupid papers i think i'm gonna go lay down for a nap since you don't care about anything but those stupid papers" she said, walking past him and going to the bedroom where both boys were asleep.

"Just because you think they're stupid doesn't mean I do." Junior followed her to the bedroom. "Marriage is meant to be about understanding and if you don't understand that I need to do this then there's no point in our marriage." His voice was raising. He didn't even care that it would wake his new born sons.

Cloe heard the boys wake up and cry, "see what you did if you think there no point in our marrige fine but i'm not giving into it i love you and will always and even if you do leave me and the boys i won't marry another person for my heart belongs to you" she said, shaking her head, and going to the boys and brought them to the bed and fed them.

"If that's the way you think then why do you understand me so little?? Why do you burn the weeks of sweat and blood that I put into finding my father's killer??" Junior was slowly stepping towards Cloe as he spoke.

Cloe looked at him, "remember when i told you i don't want to see our sons father in jail that is why i love you to much but if you want to waste your life away trying to revenge your father then hey you choice but this is now this is your family and it's ashame that your so single mided your gonna miss your sons growing up but..." she trailled off for she was bearly speaking at a whisper as she felt pain hit her head, "Junior..." she said, grabbing his hand.

Junior hit her away. "I Am Not Going To Azkaban!!" He shouted it at her. "If you don't know how much this means to me then you don't know me. My dad was the most important person to me and now he's gone." Junior could feel himself bubbling with rage. He had to look away from her so he wasn't forced to seriously hurt her.

Cloe fell off her feet, "Junior" she said, then everything went black she was lost in blackness and didn't know what was going on.

Cloe woke up screaming and couldn't remember what had happned.

Cloe went to the babies and gathered them close, "you might as well go work on the papers since your not gonna help with anything" she said, looking at him tears in her eyes begging him to tell her that he loves her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back