Starting over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouuuuch x_x I'm a dancer, so I dislocate my toes on pretty much a daily basis :/ Pain is stupidd.

Aaah excellent :D They could indeed! Aisling's not happy about this whole Dunedin business though, so she will probably be somewhat sulky XD

I caught my thumb in a car door once, the nail went black, and eventually fell off, but it grew back very quickly. (I know disgusting, I was around nine at the time.)

I broke my left arm once- that was incredibly frustrating 'cause it's the one I write with. Had to get mum to write down my homework (while I dictated, honest!) for weeks. My teacher commented on my improved handwriting. :tut:

Sulky would be perfect: Lapis is kind of in an awkward place with her parents at the moment (dad's a ghost, mum's a Death Eater who killed him) so she will probably be somewhat sulky too.

Aaaah man my nail came off too when I slammed it in the door. It was grossssss, and a butt to grow back.

Oh man, I remember that Jas :S I only just realised how difficult that would have made every.single.thing D=

Sooounds good ^__^ Sulky pre-teens are always fun.
I think the holidays are mostly over now. Stupid lack of internet :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back