Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Oh, hello there!

I joined HNZ something ridiculous like three years ago, but life happened to me in the worst way, and I pretty much didn't see the internet for two years. I'm back online from time to time again, and I've decided to give this another crack.

WARNING: I WILL go DAYS without posting at times. My internet use is still seriously restricted due to my epilepsy and the medication I have to be on to control said epilepsy. I'm really sorry about this, but if you can put up with painfully slow RPs, I promise my characters and storylines are always interesting :3
Kyle Alcott
Hufflepuff 6th year
Friendly gay werewolf
Looking for friends, friends, friends. Kyle's been away from HNZ for three years, dealing with the fact that he's a werewolf. He's back now and nobody here knows (though I'm totally open to people finding out somehow) and looking to rebuild his life in the magical community. If your character knew Kyle before he left, a reunion would be absolutely fantastic, and if not, he's certainly looking for new friends. A love interest would be cool too, but Kyle's only had one real boyfriend, and tends to be quite innocent and slow-moving when it comes to romantic matters. (If his love life were a movie, the title song would be Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy by Queen.) I'm also open to someone rougher and more aggressive corrupting Kyle somewhat. Heartbreak, true love, betrayal, neverending friendship, experimenting, my door is wide open in regards to Kyle. I really just want to build up a good, interesting life for him again, and any plots for him are more than welcome.
Character Development

Aisling Fincham
Unsorted
Grew up on the road
Aisling's a bit more complex than Kyle... her father is an ornithologist, and she's spent basically her whole life travelling the world with him, rarely visiting civilised society, never staying anywhere more than a couple of months. As such, she finds forming lasting bonds incredibly difficult. She gets along with people well enough, but when it comes to dealing with drama and arguments and long standing connections, she's at a total loss. Not to mention the many odd quirks she's picked up over the years, never having to conform to any specific social norms (humming her feelings, jumping and moving for no reason, carrying various herbs for protection, ect) all in all, Aisling is something of an interesting package. What Aisling needs is people willing to stick with her and teach her how long term friendships work, and at least put up with all her quirks, if not love her for them. A slightly older student willing to guide her around what's expected of her socially and academically would also be welcome. And of course, Aisling is very, very weird, and people like her are often picked on, so bullies are also welcome. A current friend/future love interest would also be interesting, but dating Aisling (a long way down the line of course) would bring a whole other set of issues, and is not for the easily deterred.
Character Development

Okaay.. so first. HI ROWAN!

Second. I have a Hufflepuff, named Olive and somewhat loosely similar to me, so basically you probs know what she's like already. She'd probably get along with Aisling because she gets along better with people who aren't her age. Waiting a while for posts doesn't bother me.. as I told you yesterday.

Yeah. I haven't RP'd her in AGES (I tell a lie, I did start one but never got back to it) and I could disappear randomly because I'm not good at committing to things. But do you think Olive and Aisling might get along?

- Olivia

BOO! Yes, it's Jasmine. I think that Sia could be good as a friend for Kyle, despite being somewhat younger than him: she's a 'Puff, kinda shy, and always ends up with best friends and family members (and even complete strangers) crying on her shoulder, so she could be a great friend for another person trying to sort out his life . . . She's also trying to figure out her identity when it's not defined by her family.

I also think that my character Lapis Lazuli might be a good friend for Aisling. She's also an odd one out, has been bullied all her life, and has seriuos familial problems.

As I've mentioned, I can hardly get on HNZ lately because of life and other more prioritised writing. Today is the first time I've been online in, what, a fortnight? So, slow posting really isn't a problem. Also, I'd really like to have some more contact with you :D

Hey Rowan.
I can offer Donnelle as a bully for Aisling - She's had a pretty messed up past, and it's reflected in how she behaves now (She takes all of her anger out on other people to make herself feel better). They could meet when they attend Hogwarts, if you like the idea, so just let me know if you do!
:)

Olivia: Hiiii :)

That sounds good! Aisling doesn't have any problem with age, so that'd work out great :) Like I said I've got no problem with disappearing, I'm more likely to vanish for long periods of time than you XD

Jasmine: ARGH :D

That sounds great for Kyle :) He's not much of a cry-on-the-shoulder type, but everyone needs that kind of friend sometimes :)

As for Lapis and Aisling, they sound absolutely perfectly matched! ^__^

Donnelle: That sounds great! I was hoping to find someone interested in picking on Aisling... she's really the type that'd attract bullies. Donnelle sounds absolutely perfect :D

Harleigh could be a friend even though she is two years younger..
I also have a 17 year old boy named max who could be a friend

Sounds teriffic :D What are Harleigh and Max like?

Welll complete oppisites actually xD
The are brother and sister :)
Harleigh: Harleigh Blake is an amazing singer but has yet to show her true talent to anyone outside of her Grandpa. She only truly trust her brother and Grandpa. Her self esteem isn't at the highest because of the wonderful example Max leads and she is stuck in his shadows. Harleigh tries hard to make friends but finds it rather difficult because she never knows what to say.
Physical description-
Black hair-long, jade green eyes, small but tall, curves

Max: Max Blake is an amazing guitarist! Musical talent runs in the family ^.^. He isn't scared of anything or anyone. (doesn't appear that way anyway). Max is very protective of his younger sister and loves meeting new people. He is the type of guy that's motto is: Everyone starts off at the friend level. If you break my trust you drop, if you earn my trust you rise from the friendship level. He loves being crazy and doing stupid stuff to have fun with his friends.
Physical description-
long black hair, jade green eyes, medium height, muscular.

Thats the best I can describe them cuz I am still progressing both of their characters.

That sounds awesome! Kyle's pretty musically oriented, so that'd suit him just dandy :) I could see him thinking of Harleigh as kind of a little sister, and hanging out with Max a lot to jam and stuff. (Possibly developing a huuuuge crush on him if you're open to that - doesn't have to go anywhere, but Kyle has a tendancy to pine after guys he knows.)

Sounds great! Are Harleigh and Max transferring next year? If so, might be an idea to wait 'til then to introduce them, though at the same time I'm insanely keen to RP now so they could always meet in Brightstone...

im gonna have them transfer ^.^
and
I think they should meet now cuz i is extremely bored xD
to let you i am always online so when you actually are online ill most likely be here ^.^

Awesome :D D'you want me to start a topic in Brightstone? I reckon Kyle should meet Max first, he's more likely to bond with a dude around his own age :)

Dannii could be a friend for Kyle if you want. Dannii can be really nice to someone once shes gotten to know them and I think her and Kyle could be good friends. Plus if she ever found out about him being a werewolf she wouldn't care much and be supportive. :)

That sounds really good :) Kyle and Dannii would certainly have at least run into each other before he left too, so there could be this whole 'where did you go for three years?' reaction :) I was starting to think all the Hufflepuffs from Kyle's year had left HNZ lol

Sweet, that sounds perfect. ^_^ Haha yeah its pretty much just Dannii and Kyle now :p Would you like to start a role play or do you want me too? :)

If you could would be great, I have nooo creativity when it comes to starting threads lol :erm:

K sweet I'll start it right now and post a link :)
Here you go.

You forgot the link :r

Oooooohhhhh I see it now. Swear I'm going blind -_- sorry!

Haha nice :p

Tough? Aggressive? You have to be talking about Ai. Ai hates most of the world, especially now that one of her friends got expelled and the other dissapered a long time ago. If your looking for someone to taint his soul with hate Ai would be your girl because she looks down at everyone around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back