Starting Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! What you like to start something or should I?

Would you mind starting terribly?

shb4.gif
This is Bryony Woods and I'd like to offer her to either of your characters but I can see her getting along with Eleanor better than Lilyanna. Like Eleanor, Bryony is passionate about animals and she dislikes confrontation, she too likes exploring and having adventures. She is a kind and sweet individual who is friendly but also finds it hard to trust. Let me know what you think
^_^

Bryony sounds great for Eleanor! I can see them getting up to lots of adventures together and becoming great friends! We could plot something if you like or we could just let them get to know each other first.

As for Bryony and Lilyanna I'm not sure how much Lilyanna would like her. If you're looking for someone to bully Bryony then I guess we could start something but other than that I think it would be better if we just left both of them be xD

Alexis, I started the RP for Zara and Lilyanna here! If anything needs to be changed let me know :D

Probably Lilyanna's :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back